Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 30. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
... listing on https://octaex.com

This exchange has 450 BTC daily, it's x10 times more than Tradesatoshi has!

From what I can tell, 450 BTC looks unrealistic to me.
This exchange is new, has low user base, and such big volume seems fake to me.
I may be wrong of course, but there are more factors which raise my suspicion.
Time will tell...

-Tom

I think there are two types of exchanges.

A) Exchanges who have tons and tons of fake trades which in turn grabs attention and brings in real traders. Bitfinex, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex and even Coinbase are notable ones. The US stock market functions in this matter, majority of the trades are bot trades, basically no fee trades that are fabricated between the real people's BIDxASK to create the illusion of huge volumes. IT is estimated that 90% of the US stock market https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-15/it-s-a-quant-s-stock-market-as-computer-programs-keep-on-buying is bot trades, and I am not talking about bot trades that are between one bot from one institution with another bot from another institution actually doing automatic trades, I am talking about bots fabricating trades with no money or real trades happening in the background.

B) Exchanges who do not take have fake trading bot activity. Some of these are Tradesatoshi and Cryptopia where you can see zero volume and bid spread between bidxask with some altcoins. I typically trust those exchanges a lot more than the larger ones who could collapse like Cryptsy did back in the day. 
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

Time will tell...

-Tom

cryptobridge is a better choice if we compared with octaex  Wink
in my opinion cryptobridge is good decentralized exchange at this moment
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
any update to anyone from tradesatoshi about the vot wallet being in maintenance?
Wallet maintenance will finished soon. Just wait for new announcement. Don't worry.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
any update to anyone from tradesatoshi about the vot wallet being in maintenance?

Lol they been having a pending withdrawal for my 10k vot for a week now and now i see the whole site is under maintanence, hahaha bye bye vot
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Activity: 265
Merit: 105

Time will tell...

-Tom
Oh man trade satoshi sucks i was making a video about how to buy and i withdrew what i bought but hasnt shown up in my wallet from over a day (now 2 days waiting) i made a ticket and now the vot wallet on tradesatoshi is "under maintanence" and i got a reply saying dont withdraw if the wallet is under maintanence and i have video proof that it wasnt under maintannence when i withdrew as i was making the how to buy vid haha now they are just ignoring me... man we need a new exchange, will go vote on octaex, crex prices are too weird also...

Unfortunately, there is very little VOT liquidity on Crex24 exchange. Once there are more VOT buyers and sellers present on the exchange, the prices will stabilise.

Crex24 is not available in the USA that's probably why it has little to no volume.
Activity: 142
Great progress, Team!
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com

450 BTC is good, but octaex is very inconvenient exchange.

May be, I've not tested yet to be honest, just voted for VoteCoin.
Activity: 52

450 BTC is good, but octaex is very inconvenient exchange.
Activity: 51
MININGMANIA.NET

NEW VOTE COIN POOL
1% FEE

YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE POOL
Slax Linux, which is a modular pocket operating system
(also developed by VoteCoin head developer Tomas Matejicek)
is now releasing new version, which includes full VoteCoin support,
with one-click-to-install launcher!

That means that all Slax users can now easily setup and use VoteCoin Wallet.
In the near future, VoteCoin will be used by Slax for decision funding and staked polls.

Love your work! Keep it up.
Activity: 143
Merit: 8
https://nibirupool.com
votecoin.site, hello!

Hello Votecoin community i want to talk with you about voting can you please pm me Thank you.

this man also reached us in telegram and suggest help with listing on https://octaex.co

coins2018 asked us about 100k VoteCoin rewards.

What I suggest:
1. Let's set a fee for the official pool
2. Ask another pools for some donation
3. Let's setup a vote with VoteCoin and ask community to help!

See how much we can gather with this poll.
It is obviously that we can't accumulate 100k for the short period of time and may be you can add the rest of them from your side?

As for now 100k it is only $1k

Thanks.
Is it still true that I can receive 10 VOT for free if I download wallet?

Sure thing! Just download the GUI Wallet and follow the instructions on the Dashboard while the wallet downloads the blockchain.
Activity: 208
Is it still true that I can receive 10 VOT for free if I download wallet?
Oh man trade satoshi sucks i was making a video about how to buy and i withdrew what i bought but hasnt shown up in my wallet from over a day (now 2 days waiting) i made a ticket and now the vot wallet on tradesatoshi is "under maintanence" and i got a reply saying dont withdraw if the wallet is under maintanence and i have video proof that it wasnt under maintannence when i withdrew as i was making the how to buy vid haha now they are just ignoring me... man we need a new exchange, will go vote on octaex, crex prices are too weird also...

Unfortunately, there is very little VOT liquidity on Crex24 exchange. Once there are more VOT buyers and sellers present on the exchange, the prices will stabilise.

Ahh right, ok i might go support them instead if tradesatoshi gives me my vot back haha

Slax Linux, which is a modular pocket operating system
(also developed by VoteCoin head developer Tomas Matejicek)
is now releasing new version, which includes full VoteCoin support,
with one-click-to-install launcher!

That means that all Slax users can now easily setup and use VoteCoin Wallet.
In the near future, VoteCoin will be used by Slax for decision funding and staked polls.

Hello VOT community,
we've applied for free listing on octaex.com.

Please go vote for VOT! Smiley

https://octaex.com/vote

Only registered users with Octaex can vote. They also give you 25 Octagen Coin(Coin of Octaex) free for signup with Octaex.
To change the language click on the flag top right.

Thanks for your votes.

Pages:
Jump to: