Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 26. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm guessing you know the mining pools down at the minute?

http://pool.votecoin.site/  is DOWN!  ETA for fix?  I’ve got coins pending.  Thx.

I messaged on Discord and they said devs were contacted.
Activity: 18
I'm guessing you know the mining pools down at the minute?
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
VoteCoin is a decentralized anonymous platform for elections and other voting purposes, based on Zerocoin protocol. It can simplify public polls, surveys and crowd funding campaigns and create their process more flexible and easily trackable. This new digital currency can strengthen democracy and help people to reach their goals. VoteCoin offers a high standard of privacy and preserves the confidentiality of transactions through sophisticated zero-knowledge proving scheme. VoteCoin source code is based on the peer reviewed Zcash sources.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Great news, the coin started to grow!
Sports betting and voting is a great reason to grow up!
We are waiting for the cost of one coin of 1-5 dollars this year.
Now it is necessary that the coin would be sold on other exchanges, larger, then it will be of interest to more people.

Team good fellows!

#votecoin
Yep. Need to get onto more exchanges.
Activity: 21
Great news, the coin started to grow!
Sports betting and voting is a great reason to grow up!
We are waiting for the cost of one coin of 1-5 dollars this year.
Now it is necessary that the coin would be sold on other exchanges, larger, then it will be of interest to more people.

Team good fellows!

#votecoin
Activity: 52
I really think this coin has huge potential. The core idea is something fundamental and the decentralized ledger as a use case for voting platforms is ingenious. I also really like the wallet. Voting and betting out of the wallet is super cool! I really hope the coin gets listed on more exchanges. Heck, it could even be used on exchanges for votes Smiley
Activity: 68
What's new? why price is go up?  Huh
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
Nice price movement, but I think it's only beginning Wink 1$ per VOT - first big step.

I believe that in future all elections will be based on your platform

So you're saying in the future people can win elections simply by buying more VOT, and buying an election? Not very democratic is it?

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of a democratic coin that can enable votes, but I still don't see how votecoin enables a process like this. If someone wants to educate me on this I'm all ears Smiley.
+1

$1 per VOTE is not unreasonable. That is only 1/3 of BTCP marketcap that is full of controversy BIP9 theft and shady team.

Great work DEV!

VOTE-OS coming out on Portable USB with VOTECOIN wallet built in along with Irone browser? 
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
hi dev, is there no plan to add more exchange? maybe votecoin can go in cryptobridge?
or mid tier exchange? or high tier?

We plan to list VOT on more exchanges. This is work in progress.

Great work ! Nice rise unfortunately I didn't get to buy much.
Activity: 82
So, Real  won and someone got 8625 VOT from us!

Amazing and unbelievable!

Good luck to you guys!
Activity: 17
Hello, I published article

Thank you,
Pearpool team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Nice price movement, but I think it's only beginning Wink 1$ per VOT - first big step.

So you're saying in the future people can win elections simply by buying more VOT, and buying an election? Not very democratic is it?

Don't get me wrong. I like the idea of a democratic coin that can enable votes, but I still don't see how votecoin enables a process like this. If someone wants to educate me on this I'm all ears Smiley.
+1

it will be possible to count only previously distributed voices.

So if we are talking about politics, evere person will get certain amount of VOT and only this will be counted.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Nice Jump in price everyone, lets get vote coin to hold the value it deserves!
Liverpool - Roma 5:2.

We've paid 15.3 VOT to the winner and also refund as promised to person who bets on Real.

Check all our bets here
https://votecoin.bet/allbets.html

Regards,
BetwithVotecoin team
Activity: 144
This project is picking up nicely Grin

Well done team.
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
How to encrypt the wallet?

I use the mac version and I dont see an option.

encrypting the wallet is currently not supported, I am sorry
-Tom
Activity: 45
It’s interesting to see the progress of this project, very clear and systematic. Wink I’ll have to check it out.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
any ideas about today's peak?

no complaining  Wink , but just wondering?!
Pages:
Jump to: