Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VOT]: VoteCoin - a new era of anonymous crypto democracy - page 34. (Read 78590 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Very exciting stuff! Keep up the great work and let the Votecoin community know if we can be of any assistance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Let's undoubtedly help this team of experts together! The team has already done almost everything, the plan is developing successfully and will win in the future! Join at the moment
Activity: 57
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
WOOOW Looking very elegant, love it!
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Activity: 51
Merit: 6
yes exactly, and even if in political elections "cheating" is still part of the system, in most private sectors such a voting mechanism would be highly desired. Also distributing your vote across multiple options makes the final result much more accurate because you have the possibility to share your exact option, not just decide on one option.

Being decentralized and cross platform, it makes it the cheapest to implement and most secure way to use even in high profile decisions/votes...actually much safer than the current electronic voting some countries use.
Activity: 22
This project is very good if you apply the right ideas, it has great potential.
I would like to give you an idea, I am Brazilian and here in Brazil we have the electronic ballot, national technology, so this project has great potential to replace electronic voting machines worldwide with a Blockchain based system, much safer and auditable by public, or is impossible to be corrupted.
This system could replace the electronic ballot boxes of all countries and be deployed also in low-need countries with high rates of corruption at low cost, since every system will be decentralized.

Sorry for my English, not my first language.
I'm Brazilian and I speak Portuguese.
Here is a screen of the new features

http://lumnartech.com/votpreview/29102036_10215409249325645_3157545735658930176_o.png

http://lumnartech.com/votpreview/29101965_10215409250885684_3976527726205992960_o.png

(i can't post inline pictures here due to the age of my account, so i put the link to the images)

You can see the different features of the voting section, each comes with its own particularities, but runs on the same core mechanism.

As you can notice from the second screen, a "vote" can be easily distributed to multiple options in different proporions at the same time. This way of voting makes things more intuitive and helps getting a more accurate opinion from the voter. Of course you could vote 100% on a single option if you would want to.

There is also a graphical representation of the results (will post screen soon).

Activity: 52
We looking forward, it will be very interesting to see what will happen Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Just a small checkin, project is going fine, several issues where solved both technically and at concept level, and we are almost ready to release a massive new update, consisting of new features in the wallet and voting mechanism itself, new website, and a free vot facebook campaign. This is enormous work overall, and its better released all together, so sorry for the recent silence, we've been busy developing Smiley

Planned release is now in Q1 and so far all is going well.
This is great news! I will try catch some more VOTs before the release  Cool
Just a small checkin, project is going fine, several issues where solved both technically and at concept level, and we are almost ready to release a massive new update, consisting of new features in the wallet and voting mechanism itself, new website, and a free vot facebook campaign. This is enormous work overall, and its better released all together, so sorry for the recent silence, we've been busy developing Smiley

Thanks for the update!
Activity: 57

Thanks for the short info

Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
This is a neat project. I wish I found it sooner.

Can it be CPU mined? I have a mac-mini sitting around doing nothing which i'd like to learn about cpu mining on. I've never mined anything before.

This coin is Equihash based so its best mined on GPUs, specifically speaking on nVidia graphic cards.

Simple answer is that you can not mine with CPU.

Long answer is that you may be able to mine it with a mac mini (if you find the right miner, install Linux or something, not sure how) but even when you get it going, you could end up with 60 cents after a year of mining that will cost 10 cents to move to an exchange and $30 in electricity over the course of the year.

For CPU mining, look into Monero but I have been mining since 2013 and I have not been able to mine Monero with my laptop CPU.
Hey guys. I'm a big supporter of this project and I just gave it a shout out on Twitter. Retweet and spread the word about Votecoin!

https://twitter.com/ZebraMining/status/972490168891596800
Activity: 162
This is a neat project. I wish I found it sooner.

Can it be CPU mined? I have a mac-mini sitting around doing nothing which i'd like to learn about cpu mining on. I've never mined anything before.
Activity: 219
Merit: 30
We are growing at:

https://syspool.org

new miners are welcome!
Activity: 16
Activity: 265
Merit: 105
Just a little correction, the photograph of VoteCoin developer (Tomas Matejicek)
in the article is wrong at the time of this notice, furthermore the team consists
of few more people (while Tomas is the dev, others do other things).

Edit: thank you for fixing it already
Thats simply awesome. Wait to see the new feature list Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: