Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 233. (Read 436148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Anyone capable of doing this in the crypto space is likely doing it on their own chain. I asked the dev in the beginning how he intended to implement this and even made suggestions but he/she would not engage.

I sure hope it can be done, would be sweet but if i have learned  about crypto silence from developers is a sign of impending doom.

Prove me wrong please dev.

I'm in the same mindset which is why i tread lightly with every coin i dabble in. Crypto is a risk in itself and if you don't apply some logic and let greed dictate things, you're bound to get burnt. That said, lets hope things progress smoothly. I'd really like to see torrents occupying the blockchain, it would be a massive win for everyone, not just those in crypto.

Delivering is harder than making promises, but I hope to see torrents occupying the blockchain. It's important the dev engages with the community and gives regular updates.

I agree, a dev that engages with the comminity is what makes a coin.

Actually, I'd rather see regular commits to github than a dev hand holding a thread every other day. That said, if github commits are infrequent, then yes - hold a few hands.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Anyone capable of doing this in the crypto space is likely doing it on their own chain. I asked the dev in the beginning how he intended to implement this and even made suggestions but he/she would not engage.

I sure hope it can be done, would be sweet but if i have learned  about crypto silence from developers is a sign of impending doom.

I'm in the same mindset which is why i tread lightly with every coin i dabble in. Crypto is a risk in itself and if you don't apply some logic and let greed dictate things, you're bound to get burnt. That said, lets hope things progress smoothly. I'd really like to see torrents occupying the blockchain, it would be a massive win for everyone, not just those in crypto.

Delivering is harder than making promises, but I hope to see torrents occupying the blockchain. It's important the dev engages with the community and gives regular updates.

I agree, a dev that engages with the comminity is what makes a coin.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

I sure hope it can be done, would be sweet but if i have learned  about crypto silence from developers is a sign of impending doom.

legendary
Anything that allows for the sharing of open source software is great; or songs produced by people that don't have a record deal and want their songs to be shared is great, or even people that would rather upload their own videos.

Done right, there is no reason why rights holders cannot use VTR to distribute their material - they could be paid VTR for it.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Just an average guy with an average job!

I sure hope it can be done, would be sweet but if i have learned  about crypto silence from developers is a sign of impending doom.

Activity: 501
Merit: 503

I'm just waiting on the next wallet release... I've had a good run with this coin and made some profit in the mean time. As with any coin tho, never invest more than you're prepared to or can afford to lose. It's really not rocket science at all. The dev's been posting developmental updates and i'm pretty happy with that. In saying this, if the coin goes sour, then there is no real loss for me either way.

I haven't got the wallet installed on this PC, could someone tell me the final coin count for POW?

at block 96865 the coind showed:

"moneysupply" : 10208462.84493517

so not much more than that. i'm a little lazy to work out the exact number on the last block but it's not hard to do the math on this one Smiley

Good time to state that if the coinsupply after POW is around 10 million the premine has become 6% instead of 3%. And it is even more, since Dev also has been staking for some weeks now.

Right you are.. I'd forgotten about the premine heh. Maybe the dev can offer some more incentives like up the bittorrent developer bounty from 1% to 3%?... some faucets perhaps or idk it's rather late here so my brain isn't functioning well atm Smiley
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
I'm just waiting on the next wallet release... I've had a good run with this coin and made some profit in the mean time. As with any coin tho, never invest more than you're prepared to or can afford to lose. It's really not rocket science at all. The dev's been posting developmental updates and i'm pretty happy with that. In saying this, if the coin goes sour, then there is no real loss for me either way.

I haven't got the wallet installed on this PC, could someone tell me the final coin count for POW?

so not much more than that. i'm a little lazy to work out the exact number on the last block but it's not hard to do the math on this one Smiley

Good time to state that if the coinsupply after POW is around 10 million the premine has become 6% instead of 3%. And it is even more, since Dev also has been staking for some weeks now.

legendary
VTR would sit great on a Raspberry Pi running XBMC.

Especially to tip links to keep them updated (as long as they are legal links).

Everyone running XBMC/Kodi could be a VTR user.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
again lockt wallet fuck this coin now tro away fucking wallet.dat  Angry

LOl!!!! I told you that earlier!!!! This is shit coin with a lame developer who intends to steal all the coins .
Activity: 522
I managed to recover my wallet from a previous backup; although I should note that another backup I had that was about a week after the initial wallet didn't work.

I will be sending log files to developer.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 518
again lockt wallet fuck this coin now tro away fucking wallet.dat  Angry
He seriously believes it. This coin is all shit....people have bought it for as high as 900 sat...lol!!! I pity them!!! HAhaha!! And the developers  a lazy ass..seriously ..you need to check his updates !!!

People bought Bitcoin at $1100 too. Is it a shitcoin?

Lol!!! That person has to be a noob!!!---- Thats all am saying!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
He seriously believes it. This coin is all shit....people have bought it for as high as 900 sat...lol!!! I pity them!!! HAhaha!! And the developers  a lazy ass..seriously ..you need to check his updates !!!

People bought Bitcoin at $1100 too. Is it a shitcoin?
Actually, I do like him.

Having lived through 2,000 pages of FUD on DRK during the early days when the price went from <$1 to over $15, the constant bumping of the thread kept DRK on page one. New people were discovering DRK everyday. It was great.

People know what FUD looks like and why people do it. Usually, to keep prices down so they can keep buying cheap or to recover a short position.

Keep up with the FUD

Do you honestly believe that bumping DRK thread here was the reason for the price rise? At the moment I am just reading trolls who don't stop quoting themselves.

He seriously believes it. This coin is all shit....people have bought it for as high as 900 sat...lol!!! I pity them!!! HAhaha!! And the developers  a lazy ass..seriously ..you need to check his updates !!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Actually, I do like him.

Having lived through 2,000 pages of FUD on DRK during the early days when the price went from <$1 to over $15, the constant bumping of the thread kept DRK on page one. New people were discovering DRK everyday. It was great.

People know what FUD looks like and why people do it. Usually, to keep prices down so they can keep buying cheap or to recover a short position.

Keep up with the FUD

Do you honestly believe that bumping DRK thread here was the reason for the price rise? At the moment I am just reading trolls who don't stop quoting themselves.
legendary

That's what people were saying about DRK when I was buying them for $0.01 before selling a few thousand for $15.  

Keep bumping the thread, bitch. You're working for free.

Nobody likes you.

Actually, I do like him.

Keep up with the FUD
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
I've not had a problem with the wallet at all, i've moved coins in and out of it with no dramas and staking rather well i might add. I've created many addresses in the client and everything seems ok so far. Haters gon hate but it's not working Smiley

Thanks for the update dev, keep up the good work.

For me THE same everything works well
Jump to: