Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 228. (Read 436148 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
fully out ..bought back at 260 so profit is profit.. but I'm not happy.. dev thanx for the nothing! ... :/
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Anyone know how many people use torrents each year?

Is there somewhere where I can get stats?

I was going to use the cnet figures that show something like 150m+ downloads for torrent clients, but not sure if that is annual, all time or something else.

Don´t have time but here you have some  numbers, which are not answer to your question.

From Cisco report P2P traffic consumed over 5,374 petabytes per month, which
accounted for approximately 20.5% of consumer internet traffic in 2012 (and Cisco prediction for 2013-2018 is more less same ).

From another paper they searched from 12th august 2013 one month for  distinct active IPs for breaking bad s05e09  find 1,954,961 with peak  every day between 8 -  9 pm.

Lol!!! Still bagholding?? Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cry Cry Cry Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

I was going to use the cnet figures that show something like 150m+ downloads for torrent clients, but not sure if that is annual, all time or something else.

Don´t have time but here you have some  numbers, which are not answer to your question.

From Cisco report P2P traffic consumed over 5,374 petabytes per month, which
accounted for approximately 20.5% of consumer internet traffic in 2012 (and Cisco prediction for 2013-2018 is more less same ).

From another paper they searched from 12th august 2013 one month for  distinct active IPs for breaking bad s05e09  find 1,954,961 with peak  every day between 8 -  9 pm.

legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
legendary
Activity: 1456

legendary
Activity: 1288

I may not be one of the best and fastest developer out there but real development work takes time, I am spending a lot of my quality time in both designing and coding the client.

Please understand that I am doing something, and updates will be release when they are ready.

Regards

Ok, you keep beavering away at it, and just post the odd update to keep the community happy, then this will be just fine Smiley

Also about the premine, how about putting 1% up for bounties for the community to do work for the project? That way you will have 5% and you would also be showing good faith.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

I may not be one of the best and fastest developer out there but real development work takes time, I am spending a lot of my quality time in both designing and coding the client.

Please understand that I am doing something, and updates will be release when they are ready.

Regards

Could you give some insight on when you expect the promised update with in-client trading for windows will be ready?
Activity: 340
In the OP is still stated that the premine is 3%, although, with 10 million coins after POS (instead of the intended 20 million), premine is 6%.

Hi dev could you explain this Huh
Activity: 882
VTR will continue to be more popular.
Activity: 195
Merit: 104

Regards
Activity: 522
Here's a wild idea; if there are heavy doubters on the coin who have been commenting sporadically for the past 10 pages or so and not providing a shred of evidence or making any statement that makes sense how about we just don't reply to them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
I just am here to laugh on the fools who still did not sell their coins even when i warned them!!!!!ahahahhahahahahahahayh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this Dev doesn't build it, I will make sure it gets built.

That's the whole point of crypto. The project can be forked by consensus. That's what happened with Monero. I've got an early bag of those too.

Lol!!!!!! I pity your bag holding!!!!!! Such noobish behaviour --- begging everyone to baghold!!!!

Rakesh you have no credabilty due to the amount of trolling you have done, so go and commit suicide.

lOL!!!!! You are the one who would end up doing it!!!! ROFL!!!!

Why would you assume that my doing this project is worthy of laughter so raucous that you would need to roll on the floor?

The last time I steered the building of something in the financial sector, the project was sold to a bank who paid $30m in cash and valued the shareholder's business at $90m. I helped to steer the start-up from a $200.00 formation enterprise value to making multi millionaires of the founders.

You need to look at the story of Adam Back who invented the hash system that Bitcoin uses.  Adam was invited by Satoshi to mine Bitcoin on day 1, when difficulty was less than 1. Adam laughed at the idea of Bitcoin. I suspect he even 'ROFL!!!'.  

Adam Back ended up buying his first Bitcoin in 2013 and he paid over $100 for each one. He is now working for a Bitcoin start-up and attempting to build sidechains. Had he mined bitcoin from day 1, he would be sitting on a yacht off the coast of Miami beach.

If the dev can't progress the project, that doesn't mean the project is a fail. It means he either needs support, or a different strategy is required to get the project moving.

The concept seems, at this stage, to be a sound proposition. There is also another project working in this space, but with a different economic model to the one I personally think will work. The good thing about open source, is that a project can use the best of what is available and built by others, and incorporate its own twist on a solution. That's a much easier proposition to work off than having to build something in isolation.

Reference to Adam Back being invited to mine Bitcoin by Satoshi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-BGhj8HGnY&feature=youtu.be&t=12m10s

More people than not think there is something in this space worth exploring.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10231367
Activity: 627
The Pope Of Dope
legendary
Activity: 1288
In the OP is still stated that the premine is 3%, although, with 10 million coins after POS (instead of the intended 20 million), premine is 6%.

That is correct, we're waiting for the dev to respond.
Activity: 379
I just am here to laugh on the fools who still did not sell their coins even when i warned them!!!!!ahahahhahahahahahahayh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this Dev doesn't build it, I will make sure it gets built.

That's the whole point of crypto. The project can be forked by consensus. That's what happened with Monero. I've got an early bag of those too.

Lol!!!!!! I pity your bag holding!!!!!! Such noobish behaviour --- begging everyone to baghold!!!!

Rakesh you have no credabilty due to the amount of trolling you have done, so go and commit suicide.

lOL!!!!! You are the one who would end up doing it!!!! ROFL!!!!
Activity: 522
I'm not so keen on the logo.

Any views? I could get someone to produce some alternatives.

I like it. I think it is simple enough.

Its not an idea that needs a mascot or anything flashy.
Jump to: