Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 26. (Read 436148 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
@dev

Can you please add the slack link to the OP:
https://vtr11.herokuapp.com/

Because some people aren't aware of it, but it's where the majority of discussion/community talk is taking place right now.

Thanks.
Activity: 536
Merit: 321
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
What's the VTR slack address? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 259
why moon? Any news?
Activity: 259
moon on trex
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Dev team is still active. Thats a good sign. Its A  long term investment. Not spectaculair to follow the coin.
Really? Dev actively keep silent.

3 users active on slack, 3 users active here. Good job dev. He sucks at coding, sucks at PR. Logging in almost every day, has no time to even post a single word or doing it on purpose.

It is called Triumvirat

and btw X-Files typo sichuation going on makes it even more worthwhile

VTR slack is da bess
Activity: 196
Dev team is still active. Thats a good sign. Its A  long term investment. Not spectaculair to follow the coin.

3 users active on slack, 3 users active here. Good job dev. He sucks at coding, sucks at PR. Logging in almost every day, has no time to even post a single word or doing it on purpose.
Quality over quantity dude
Dev

Do you know who donated to the faucet?

http://cryptoguru.tk/Faucet/index.php?Currency=VTR

I did.

To be fair I can't decisively remember if I filled it up anytime recently but I have definitely sent money to the faucet as well as paid for that block explorer.

So there's a possibility someone else did if it wasn't me.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

Activity: 536
Merit: 321
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Node 0.8.2.1 is still disconnected from the network. What's going on dev? Did you abandon the project?  Huh Angry

I only invested in this project because Pnoch was in the dev team and I thought that he is honest guy and respected dev but looks like I was wrong.  Embarrassed

It's back-up today in my list of peers. He must have read your message and launched it again. They are true to their word, they do seem to be actively developing and testing.

Just keep in mind that specific nodes aren't always guaranteed to end up in your connection list. It depends on a lot of things.
Node 0.8.2.1 is still disconnected from the network. What's going on dev? Did you abandon the project?  Huh Angry

I only invested in this project because Pnoch was in the dev team and I thought that he is honest guy and respected dev but looks like I was wrong.  Embarrassed

It's back-up today in my list of peers. He must have read your message and launched it again. They are true to their word, they do seem to be actively developing and testing.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..

I only invested in this project because Pnoch was in the dev team and I thought that he is honest guy and respected dev but looks like I was wrong.  Embarrassed

Come on dev, this news out of China is depressing. bring us some good news.
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.

Thank you
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Pages:
Jump to: