Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 34. (Read 436148 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Cheers ! Block 1 500 000 has been mined !

That would be much more exciting if anyone had any idea where the fk this coin is headed.. which is looking more and more likely nowhere.

Really thought the last update re implementing zec zero knowledge meant we finally had some direction, but then vtorrent went back to his reclusive ways.

It's just his stalling tactic to come up with a new "brilliant" idea. He threw a bone for the speculators, that's all. There is 0 progress when it comes to development. If it was the other way he would be very talkative and would release new code. He knows it's true and he can't even start a discussion with me to defend himself and his project.

I don't think this is a scam - if it is, it's highly unconventional.
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
It was a sarcasm.

I heard that InPay is going to release their torrent tech next week. Torrentchain will be releasing gui next week. Kimdotcom is frequently sharing some news. VTR dev is falling behind.  Lips sealed

• InPay is just a decentralized bittorrent tracker
  • TorrentChain deleted their post and has only had something like 20 eth worth of investments
    "We are getting threats from people so we are closing this thread. We can accept criticism, which is understandable because how our project and methods are different, but no threats are acceptables, especially when people want to dox hard working devs just because they see us as a threat for their own project or agenda.  "
  • Kimdotcom's project has been renamed as "K!M". Besides releasing one concept video, he hasn't released anything. He claimed that he would be releasing stuff this month as well as opening up a second round of financing, but August is quickly running out...
  • Kimdotcom's project is not a cryptocurrency (as has been discussed on here at length already). It is a legal company with stocks that will have to be listed on a stock exchange (which kind of defies the point of it even being involved with bitcoin or cryptocurrency at all.
  • Kimdotcom further claims that his 'bitcache' project is going to revolutionize Bitcoin itself, which is a huge claim to make and he hasn't yet delivered anything on it
  • Kimdotcom spends 90% of his time praising Donald Turnip, talking about boring ass politics and rarely ever discusses K!M or indeed even Bitcache

So yeah, I don't know how you can fall behind when no one has even really started the race.
Besides which only VTR was 'fairly distributed' via mining.

Correction/update: Kimdotcom has adapted his project to be an ICO which will launch like next week or something.

I assume he didn't go that route initially when he started it because the whole "ICO hype" concept didn't yet exist. Now it does.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501

That would be much more exciting if anyone had any idea where the fk this coin is headed.. which is looking more and more likely nowhere.

Really thought the last update re implementing zec zero knowledge meant we finally had some direction, but then vtorrent went back to his reclusive ways.

It's just his stalling tactic to come up with a new "brilliant" idea. He threw a bone for the speculators, that's all. There is 0 progress when it comes to development. If it was the other way he would be very talkative and would release new code. He knows it's true and he can't even start a discussion with me to defend himself and his project.

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot
It was a sarcasm.

I heard that InPay is going to release their torrent tech next week. Torrentchain will be releasing gui next week. Kimdotcom is frequently sharing some news. VTR dev is falling behind.  Lips sealed

• TorrentChain deleted their post and has only had something like 20 eth worth of investments
    "We are getting threats from people so we are closing this thread. We can accept criticism, which is understandable because how our project and methods are different, but no threats are acceptables, especially when people want to dox hard working devs just because they see us as a threat for their own project or agenda.  "
  • Kimdotcom's project has been renamed as "K!M". Besides releasing one concept video, he hasn't released anything. He claimed that he would be releasing stuff this month as well as opening up a second round of financing, but August is quickly running out...
  • Kimdotcom's project is not a cryptocurrency (as has been discussed on here at length already). It is a legal company with stocks that will have to be listed on a stock exchange (which kind of defies the point of it even being involved with bitcoin or cryptocurrency at all.
  • Kimdotcom further claims that his 'bitcache' project is going to revolutionize Bitcoin itself, which is a huge claim to make and he hasn't yet delivered anything on it
  • Kimdotcom spends 90% of his time praising Donald Turnip, talking about boring ass politics and rarely ever discusses K!M or indeed even Bitcache

So yeah, I don't know how you can fall behind when no one has even really started the race.

What he said.
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
It was a sarcasm.

It was a sarcasm.

I heard that InPay is going to release their torrent tech next week. Torrentchain will be releasing gui next week. Kimdotcom is frequently sharing some news. VTR dev is falling behind.  Lips sealed
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
How does someone manage to lose their coins on a fully functional exchange
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
DEV I LOST MY COINS ON THE BITTREX EXCHANGE. CAN YOU HELP ME AND GIVE ME AN UPDATE ON THE VTR DEVELOPMENT STATUS? MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER MY COINS.  Huh Cry

BTW WHERE IS PNOCH?

How did you lose your coins?

Who is Pnoch?
Walker0118 and amis5818 are probably dev's sockpuppet accounts. Cheesy Set up new accounts to praise himself, this is ridiculous  Cheesy

DEV I LOST MY COINS ON THE BITTREX EXCHANGE. CAN YOU HELP ME AND GIVE ME AN UPDATE ON THE VTR DEVELOPMENT STATUS? MAYBE THEN I WILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER MY COINS.  Huh Cry

BTW WHERE IS PNOCH?  Huh Huh Huh DED  Huh
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Thnx Dev team for doing such a great job.
Activity: 536
Merit: 321
Hello sir. How are you? I hope all is well. I was trying to set 2fa again and I deleted my previous 2fa all by mistake and now I cannot sign in to my private wallet again. Could you please help recover it? Thank you so much. Is there any way I can do it? I really cannot log into it now!!! Please please help me

Sincerely yours, amis

Dear amis5818,

Please contact us further on PM to see what we can do to help.

Regards,
vTorrent
Dear Dev, maybe you could say few words to community?
Activity: 195
Merit: 104
Hello sir. How are you? I hope all is well. I was trying to set 2fa again and I deleted my previous 2fa all by mistake and now I cannot sign in to my private wallet again. Could you please help recover it? Thank you so much. Is there any way I can do it? I really cannot log into it now!!! Please please help me

Sincerely yours, amis

Dear amis5818,

Please contact us further on PM to see what we can do to help.

Regards,
vTorrent
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Dear all,

Just to clarify, we are NOT in any way related to 'torrentchain' or any other ICO projects.

Regards,
vTorrent

Maybe you wanna clarify, why you fcked people over?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Sincerely yours, amis
Dear all,

This project is indeed still being actively developed.

Due to nature of BitTorrent sharing, we have been experimenting with the possibility of migrating ZEC's zero-knowledge to VTR core to improve users anonymity and try to do without needing of reseting the current chain.

vTorrent 0.9.1z will be the first version to incorporate the zero-knowledge protocol and if resetting the chain is needed, there could possibly be a fork of vTorrent-Classic running by community keeping the 0.8.x chain.

There are some other plan along with this new chain, which is still being in discussion in our team.

Regards,
vTorrent

............ what's the latest?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Devs only communications now are to confirm that he has nothing to do with other projects, we deserve more than this here Dev  Huh

Shame dev was too lazy to even give an update Sad

Dev don't care about the people that buy into his project.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Did you expect that he will say: "Torrentchain is my project and I'm abandoning vtr"? Come on  Cheesy We will know the truth when torrentchain releases their tech. We won't get any updates from the dev till November, torrentchain will release their tech and then there will be no point in developing this project anymore.

He is not lazy, he just doesn't want to keep you up to date. It's quite obvious.
If he had said that, he would have more than 6 eth in his ico

This is very bad, I really hoped for this coin. Is there an analog vTorrent, coin that uses the torrent chain ?
Activity: 196
Did you expect that he will say: "Torrentchain is my project and I'm abandoning vtr"? Come on  Cheesy We will know the truth when torrentchain releases their tech. We won't get any updates from the dev till November, torrentchain will release their tech and then there will be no point in developing this project anymore.

He is not lazy, he just doesn't want to keep you up to date. It's quite obvious.
If he had said that, he would have more than 6 eth in his ico
Pages:
Jump to: