Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 31. (Read 436148 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
Really dont like the pump and dump of the last days. It says this is a very weak coin. But i still believe this good concept
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018
Stage 3:  Bargaining

For fucks sake, what's stage 4? And all the other stages until at least the video is released?

5 stages of grief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Ucj6_Erb0
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I just stumbled across vTorrent. I read the concept and it is a very good and solid one. I did not waste time to set a buy order at bittrex to get myself some VTR tokens and hold bcoz I am sure that this will appreciate with time
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
I doubt he made any progress otherwise he would go for it.  Sad
Activity: 196
Ive red that the devs are active on other platform than bitcointalk.org .. is that true ? Does Anyone know the website ?
whatsapp? But not with us
😶😶😶😶😶
Ive red that the devs are active on other platform than bitcointalk.org .. is that true ? Does Anyone know the website ?

For fucks sake, what's stage 4? And all the other stages until at least the video is released?

Stage 4 (same as stage 2) : rage
Activity: 784
Merit: 272

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Hey dev, if you are still doing zero coin intergration, and you DO have working torrents on the chain, I put it to you as long as you produce working code, why not do a swap 1/1 and add 10% to the supply for your self, I don't think anybody would mind if you were to take the extra coins, but you must produce the code.

This silence has gone on too much now.

We all see the potential marketcap of this, given the way crypto is now this would be a top ten coin.

Do you like money? Do you want to be rich?

@everybody else, please discuss if you are willing for the dev to eccept an extra 10%.

Heck, make it 100%. If it goes x100 we still profit x50, if you say top10, well still profit x250

I thought 10% was fair, 100% is way too much, but I suppose there is some wiggle room.

Yeah, lets do it.

It can ride up to $500m off the back of k.im launching his ICO giving extra exposure. You'll have over $50m to share among the devs - an no ICO risks or needing to go public.

Do it before JoyStream figure out they can do an ICO too.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Time is money and in crypto it's passing even faster. If you are delaying the release because you want to make more money then just increase the premine and let's do this shit.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hey dev, if you are still doing zero coin intergration, and you DO have working torrents on the chain, I put it to you as long as you produce working code, why not do a swap 1/1 and add 10% to the supply for your self, I don't think anybody would mind if you were to take the extra coins, but you must produce the code.

We all see the potential marketcap of this, given the way crypto is now this would be a top ten coin.

@everybody else, please discuss if you are willing for the dev to eccept an extra 10%.

Heck, make it 100%. If it goes x100 we still profit x50, if you say top10, well still profit x250

I thought 10% was fair, 100% is way too much, but I suppose there is some wiggle room.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hey dev, if you are still doing zero coin intergration, and you DO have working torrents on the chain, I put it to you as long as you produce working code, why not do a swap 1/1 and add 10% to the supply for yourself, I don't think anybody would mind if you were to take the extra coins, but you must produce the code.

@everybody else, please discuss if you are willing for the dev to accept an extra 10%.

Activity: 152
Can anyone tell me or the Dev is still Alive ? Im warried Embarrassed
Becouse i dont see them answer the questions of the communitie ?
I hold my coins A long time but If the dev is dead...

Dev is alive, but gives zero fucks about your investment. But I would hold onto your coins, because

a.) It's a legit project and it's going to pump like crazy
b.) It's a scam and it's going to pump like crazy
😶😶😶😶😶
Can anyone tell me or the Dev is still Alive ? Im warried Embarrassed
Becouse i dont see them answer the questions of the communitie ?
I hold my coins A long time but If the dev is dead...

Should vtorrent wish to monetize/legitimise their work and business model, a similar legal agreement with the industry will have to be made. 

It's a must do, a legal agreement will boost the value of vTorrent, and who doesn't want that ?!
I hope the team makes a priority out of this.

Yes. The .8x "classic" client will become community-supported and carry the pirate stuff, while .9x will be the DMCA-approved content sharing client.

if people decide to upload pirate content, that's down to them - they carry the risk.

As long as people are able to upload legal content they own and control, the network is just that - a legal network.
Activity: 225

Should vtorrent wish to monetize/legitimise their work and business model, a similar legal agreement with the industry will have to be made. 

It's a must do, a legal agreement will boost the value of vTorrent, and who doesn't want that ?!
I hope the team makes a priority out of this.

Yes. The .8x "classic" client will become community-supported and carry the pirate stuff, while .9x will be the DMCA-approved content sharing client.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
Update would be nice dev, you are logging in and reading the thread but ignoring us which is fine if you are working, but we have no update on progress since earlier this year and no releases according to your schedule
Pages:
Jump to: