Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 68. (Read 436160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Ok downloaded the wallet. Where is the torrent section on the wallet?
All i see is : overview, send, receive, transactions, address book, chat, block explorer, and bittrex.
Wallet would only sync by adding nodes manually, trust me that sucked. So any help getting started using the torrent???(where is it?) would be great using the windows wallet.

Lol, that's what everyone is waiting for.

Great.... Cry  Thank you for the quick response.
I'm not a troll or causing any problems but i'm very dissapointed.... I thought there was a torrent working. Well since they started in 2014 and it's now 2017, and they have torrent written all over everything, I actually expected a working vtorrent. I was hoping to upload my stash of limetorrents on the vtorrent, but i guess not, i feel they should take off the torrent and just have V, cause that's really all there is. I'll remove the wallet for now, but will check back for a working vtorrent.

Life goes on - Tupac
Well that sucks... Everyone's hoping it'll come out in this next fork. (I don't think it will, to be honest)

I'm 50/50.

Not very long to find out either way.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
All i see is : overview, send, receive, transactions, address book, chat, block explorer, and bittrex.
Wallet would only sync by adding nodes manually, trust me that sucked. So any help getting started using the torrent???(where is it?) would be great using the windows wallet.

Great.... Cry  Thank you for the quick response.
I'm not a troll or causing any problems but i'm very dissapointed.... I thought there was a torrent working. Well since they started in 2014 and it's now 2017, and they have torrent written all over everything, I actually expected a working vtorrent. I was hoping to upload my stash of limetorrents on the vtorrent, but i guess not, i feel they should take off the torrent and just have V, cause that's really all there is. I'll remove the wallet for now, but will check back for a working vtorrent.

Life goes on - Tupac
Well that sucks... Everyone's hoping it'll come out in this next fork. (I don't think it will, to be honest)
Activity: 840
Merit: 250

Great.... Cry  Thank you for the quick response.
I'm not a troll or causing any problems but i'm very dissapointed.... I thought there was a torrent working. Well since they started in 2014 and it's now 2017, and they have torrent written all over everything, I actually expected a working vtorrent. I was hoping to upload my stash of limetorrents on the vtorrent, but i guess not, i feel they should take off the torrent and just have V, cause that's really all there is. I'll remove the wallet for now, but will check back for a working vtorrent. This reminds me of Cleverhash.

Life goes on - Tupac
legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
Okay, I'm in with 20k VTR. I think, rather than storing on bittrex, I should put it in the actual vtorrent wallet.
Is the GUI noob-friendly, or do I need to read documentation and execute code to use it? Beginner here.

Oh, also... when I try to run the .exe, it is triggering a detection by Avira antivirus. Is this normal, and should I ignore it?

Hope this thing can go 100x in the long term  Smiley

Long time holder here; wallet is fairly straightforward and similar to ShadowCoin wallet. Take all the usual precautions like backing up wallet etc.

I've been running it for 2 years and had no indication of any malware/virus; I assume you're just getting a false positive from the scanner.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
nice volume on shittrex
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Okay, I'm in with 20k VTR. I think, rather than storing on bittrex, I should put it in the actual vtorrent wallet.
Is the GUI noob-friendly, or do I need to read documentation and execute code to use it? Beginner here.

Oh, also... when I try to run the .exe, it is triggering a detection by Avira antivirus. Is this normal, and should I ignore it?

Hope this thing can go 100x in the long term  Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
This could be beginning of HUGE bubble. Get in while lift is at ground floor.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Yes dev has mentioned the SDC wallet code a few times

Posv2 and posv3 is mostly Blackcoin, iirc. SDC used it a lot too. So it's a mix of many sources. But some of the good stuff seems home grown.
Activity: 138
Everything's a bubble, idiot
I'll dig back in the thread and copy why I said that.  Not a shill, I like it here cause there aren't a lot of shillers.

You don't really need to shill VTR really, it speaks for itself.

Interesting, I have heard it's a good project but has had a couple of issues holding it back. I guess they wouldn't affect using a fork of their code though.
Activity: 704
Yes dev has mentioned the SDC wallet code a few times
Activity: 12
I'll dig back in the thread and copy why I said that.  Not a shill, I like it here cause there aren't a lot of shillers.
Indeed, there are a lot of new eyeballs here now watching.  I am eager to hear about what features we may be inheriting from the ShadowCash project.  Tick tock tick tock.  Thanks @DEV

Why would we be inheriting anything from ShadowCash?

You shillin bro? Wink
Activity: 12
Indeed, there are a lot of new eyeballs here now watching.  I am eager to hear about what features we may be inheriting from the ShadowCash project.  Tick tock tick tock.  Thanks @DEV
Activity: 704
Dev now is the time to be engaging with investors, even just a update about the development
legendary
Activity: 1223
Look at Steem, it hit 300M$ marketcap at the top of the pump. With working torrent functionality vtorrent story would be covered worldwide at every major it-related news website. I'm not even mentioning polo because they would list VTR right away.

I bought today few coins. Huge potencial here. 20K is possible in few days.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
Look at Steem, it hit 300M$ marketcap at the top of the pump. With working torrent functionality vtorrent story would be covered worldwide at every major it-related news website. I'm not even mentioning polo because they would list VTR right away.
price predictions ? I think vtr can hit 50k this year.. maybe more! Now we just need to break 10k.. and secretly I believe this is the next polo coin Cheesy

Any serious update and I think 50-100k is easy... that would still be about $8-15m market cap. Long-term there's no reason why a working torrent on blockchain software wouldn't go to $100m, $500m, and more - look at ETH and DASH now. Main problem most coins have is getting actual users... I don't think that would be a problem with vtorrent!
legendary
price predictions ? I think vtr can hit 50k this year.. maybe more! Now we just need to break 10k.. and secretly I believe this is the next polo coin Cheesy

It will be a lot more than 50k if we go live, in fact I bet we would hit 50k on the first day of going live.

I still maintain that this has the potential of being a top 10 coin.

That depends on the devs, and if they would like to be rich?
Pages:
Jump to: