Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 90. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
So, can you use this to get torrents yet? Looks like the pirate bay has been hijacked ... All top seeds are Viruses and somehow getting fake seeds listings

Any source for that info? Does look like the war on piracy is gathering pace, interesting times ...
Activity: 214
Merit: 12
So, can you use this to get torrents yet? Looks like the pirate bay has been hijacked ... All top seeds are Viruses and somehow getting fake seeds listings
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
what are the benefits from hold VTR? I like the concept but I can not link the success of the project with the price of  VTR, someone could clarify it? Huh

Coins101 has explained this multiple times before, just read his history.
I'm sorry but in 180 pages maybe I missed something..
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

The riot chat feature looks cool enough- but how exactly is the torrent feature in VTR supposed to work?

Think uTorrent meets Monero, they get married and end up living together. That get's you on to the first page.

Then add Anon Social Network (Riot)
Then add basic chat (one off deals and transactions)
Then add MultiSig (Monero can't do that yet)
Then add 2FA to protect your wallet if you leave it open all the time
Then add Tor and I2P support
Then add classifieds market
Then add mobile support

That gets you to the same page as our expectations for the project over 2017.

Bump
Activity: 242
what are the benefits from hold VTR? I like the concept but I can not link the success of the project with the price of  VTR, someone could clarify it? Huh

Coins101 has explained this multiple times before, just read his history.
Activity: 159
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I admire your enthusiasm  Wink
legendary
9 BTC order just placed @ 0.00002811

People will come to appreciate that of all the coins valued at $10m or more, vTorrent actually has the ability to tap into an audience of hundreds of millions of users that already do p2p, just not p2p crypto - yet.

https://twitter.com/AgentSoft/status/822539155506860032

If we don't get to $200m in 2017, then there is no justice in the world.
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
9 BTC order just placed @ 0.00002811
legendary
Pretty silent around here

That's what happens when a pump is over.

yeah that was my implicit point  Wink

I have seen enough to say, that was just the warm up act.
legendary
Are you going to do another guessing contest on when block 1300000 is going to be?

-pickle

I think he mentioned in the riot chat that he will, although I am not sure

We should do another competition.

I was waiting to see what information is available from the devs on the details of the hard fork.  A new client keeps popping up on the network and it's not clear if this client is part of the hard fork or the reason for it.

Having looked at github it seems like the next hard fork is needed only to change the calculations for staking. So it's a pretty straightforward hard fork and I think everyone is already running the correct version. I don't think anyone has to do anything. Perhaps backup just in case.

So let's start the competition to make everyone aware that there is a hard fork in about early March, block 1,300,000

200 VTR to nearest guess
100 VTR to second place
50 VTR to third place

100 VTR to most entertaining guess even if totally wrong. Award is totally at my discretion.

One guess per day. Keep guessing, but only guesses 24hrs before the hard fork will be considered.

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

yeah that was my implicit point  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Activity: 98
I purchase Robert DeNiro Memorabilia
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/VIDZ/BTC

Purevidz has begun to rise.

I'm holding both.
Don't think than VTR and VIDZ are in competition, as VIDZ Dev said!

"There's no reason $vidz and $vtr can't co-exist and benefit one another, instead of choosing one you can support both."

https://twitter.com/PureVidz/status/824016918092849152

Plenty of room, no need for rivalry.

I agree but id never hold coins in a closed source wallet. If the vtr dev open sources his 2fa then maybe I'll buy some because I wont download anything closed source on my rig so for now I only hold vidz.
Are you going to do another guessing contest on when block 1300000 is going to be?

-pickle

I think he mentioned in the riot chat that he will, although I am not sure
Activity: 242

-pickle
Activity: 329
Anyone knows someone who could create a signature for vTorrent?
Should be very useful for our community!
Thanks for dumping on my buys, bought more under 4k   Grin
Alts are getting some good headwinds atm, would be great if something were to be (finally) released @dev  Smiley))

Next fork is at block 1300000, will come soon!
Pages:
Jump to: