Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 92. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 522
Merit: 500
..what could we offer him?

Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor.

No brainer.

Anyone selling below $20m: god I hate that picture Tongue

If this can be pulled off, and I do think it's a big if, price would most certainly go up. Perhaps more importantly though, it would actually push a bunch of users (some new) to this space so when torrenting is released a bunch of people will be able to try it and word will get out much faster.

Understatement of the century. I'm a pretty skeptical person so i'll believe it when I see it, but I'm pretty sure the price would explode if KDC jumped on board.

-Pickle

Unfortunately as I've mentioned on here previously (or at least our riot channel)....
Kimdotcom seems only interested in projects that are tied to the traditional stock market and not a full change to Bitcoin or some form of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Buying 10% of vtr > would pump the price to $200m [see Monero price] > he would get his $12m and have something left over for his wedding, plus a stake in a competitor.

No brainer.

If this can be pulled off, and I do think it's a big if, price would most certainly go up. Perhaps more importantly though, it would actually push a bunch of users (some new) to this space so when torrenting is released a bunch of people will be able to try it and word will get out much faster.

Understatement of the century. I'm a pretty skeptical person so i'll believe it when I see it, but I'm pretty sure the price would explode if KDC jumped on board.

-Pickle
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

No brainer.

Anyone selling below $20m: god I hate that picture Tongue

Why wouldn't he at least think about it, if not do something about raising his cash?

Monero went from obscurity to $200m in crypto seconds because of a possible link to markets, which was later confirmed.

Raising $8m-$12m using vTorrent would be easy.
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître

No brainer.

legendary

No brainer.

Anyone selling below $20m:  Tongue

Activity: 405
Kim.com delays launch of Bitcache, cites strong competition from vTorrent.

What are you smokin' bro? If that was true then why not rebrand to Ktorrent and do a joint venture

I was thinking of inviting Kim.com onboard the train.  He might get his $12m funding if he bought some vtr and helped the price to above $200m.

I just googled and see bitcache funding deal is off, wow ... I thought you were joking, if Kim's plans for megaupload 2.0 are back on the drawing table, then this really could be a moment to approach him with an offer of some kind. Sheesh, a joint venture with kim dotcom, or any form of collaboration at all is more than just a regular game changer for vtr, it'd be a paradigm shift.

How best to open a dialogue with him, what could we offer him?
legendary

What are you smokin' bro? If that was true then why not rebrand to Ktorrent and do a joint venture

I was thinking of inviting Kim.com onboard the train.  He might get his $12m funding if he bought some vtr and helped the price to above $200m.
Activity: 405

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1288
vidz moon big

vtr dump pump on krill

vidz big winner

Make sure you take profit, before I report your site to the MPAA, just because I can and it is able to be taken down.

http://www.mpaa.org/contact-us/

Now, now. No need for any of that nonsense.

Just planting seeds in people minds if the trolling gets persistent  Tongue

Not saying I would, but it's something that the trolls need to be aware of.
legendary
vidz moon big

vtr dump pump on krill

vidz big winner

Make sure you take profit, before I report your site to the MPAA, just because I can and it is able to be taken down.

Now, now. No need for any of that nonsense.
legendary
seems volume dropped significantly, very odd, pump to 7500 now dropped with little volume.

Same thing happened from 1k to 4k before dropping to 2.5k

I'm not worried.

-pickle

I'm not worried either, we've hit our new bottom, it's higher than the last bottom, as soon as we get the new wallet, it will go up again.
legendary
vidz moon big

vtr dump pump on krill

vidz big winner

legendary

HealthyWormCoin

Wow. Missed that one. Where can I mine? Is it on Polo yet?

In other news:

Streaming sites being taken down
https://torrentfreak.com/french-police-shut-down-pirate-streaming-site-arrest-operator-170123/
Activity: 522
Merit: 500
vidz moon big

vtr dump pump on krill

vidz big winner

Thanks I always take advice from people who invest in projects like the "HealthyWormCoin":

"one worm not enough feed family

must buy 10000000 worm

worm taste good stew soup stir fri

curry worm my favorite"

Sound advice.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
vidz moon big

vtr dump pump on krill

vidz big winner
Activity: 242
seems volume dropped significantly, very odd, pump to 7500 now dropped with little volume.

Same thing happened from 1k to 4k before dropping to 2.5k

I'm not worried.

-pickle
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Any word on the wallet being released?

~ The Hive ~
legendary
Any more video ideas guys?

Any chance of an interview with Craig Wright using vTorrent?

Forgive my ignorance,  but who's Craig Wright?

Another Australian nut job, but this one claimed he was Satoshi

https://www.wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-privately-proved-hes-bitcoins-creator/
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Pages:
Jump to: