Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex - page 91. (Read 436160 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Alts are getting some good headwinds atm, would be great if something were to be (finally) released @dev  Smiley))
Activity: 30
If purevidz.net site is taken down which is fairly likely considering there is a bunch of copyrighted movies on there for free viewing - then the VIDZ token will be worthless.

That's the key difference between the two projects.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
vtr dump not good

whale leave no dev speak

vidz super moon

vtr buy after vidz pump

I'm kinda drunk right noaw... buttt are you smeagle?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
vtr dump not good

whale leave no dev speak

vidz super moon

vtr buy after vidz pump
Activity: 59
https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/VIDZ/BTC

Purevidz has begun to rise.

I'm holding both.
Don't think than VTR and VIDZ are in competition, as VIDZ Dev said!

"There's no reason $vidz and $vtr can't co-exist and benefit one another, instead of choosing one you can support both."

https://twitter.com/PureVidz/status/824016918092849152

Plenty of room, no need for rivalry.

ohh sorry I have both, too. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

I'm holding both.

"There's no reason $vidz and $vtr can't co-exist and benefit one another, instead of choosing one you can support both."

Plenty of room, no need for rivalry.
Activity: 329

I'm holding both.

Activity: 59
legendary
Activity: 1456
seems volume dropped significantly, very odd, pump to 7500 now dropped with little volume.

It was a one man pump, I was surprised to see 7K sat so early in development progress since there is no even an alpha release yet..
Personally I think the dev is going to release a finished or close to finished product, if you read his posts you said torrents implementation was completed ages ago.

And I am satoshi, but I don't wanna prove it.

anyway, he didn't say it was completed..

I'm pretty sure this counts as close enough to being complete:

Dear all,

As of now, only vTorrent Core is open sourced, and the reason we need to keep our full client (2FA included) closed source is to prevent other dev to clone our work and claim it as their own (or falsely claim as their project being one of the first to implement those features).

When Bittorrent part of vTorrent is reveal in a few release from now, hopefully our project will then be wildly known in crypto-currency space and the decision to open sourced other part of our project will then be considered again.

Regards,

vTorrent
seems volume dropped significantly, very odd, pump to 7500 now dropped with little volume.

It was a one man pump, I was surprised to see 7K sat so early in development progress since there is no even an alpha release yet..
Personally I think the dev is going to release a finished or close to finished product, if you read his posts you said torrents implementation was completed ages ago.

Believe what you want to believe. I've been following this for a couple months now and while the dev doesn't post often, they are developing. Every investment is a gamble and you're free to invest in any coin you wish.

I haven't seen any other coins doing 2FA, and I haven't seen in-wallet encrypted chat ( I could be wrong, I don't follow all 500+ alt-coins) done elsewhere either.

My money's on VTR for 2017 and I'll either be rich, poor, or right where we are right now come 2018.

Have a good day.

-pickle
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

We're just waiting on the new wallet, the price will shoot up then.

interesting project- but what about the dev? how regularly does he reply and push new stuff?
I bought a few VTR just to keep it bookmarked -but I haven't had time to dig into the code yet.

So the torrent stuff is not quite yet in there, but the riot integration will be in next release? sounds cool!

You can look at his post history, he usually pops in twice a month, but the devs are busy at work.

-Pickle
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

interesting project- but what about the dev? how regularly does he reply and push new stuff?
I bought a few VTR just to keep it bookmarked -but I haven't had time to dig into the code yet.

So the torrent stuff is not quite yet in there, but the riot integration will be in next release? sounds cool!
legendary
Interesting how much volume vtr dropped too. was last week a little pump and dump

If you look at the 1 day chart on trex you'll see a lot more was bought than sold, so there was a pump but no dump.

Activity: 329
Interesting how much volume vtr dropped too. was last week a little pump and dump

Only 10 alts are over 20BTC volume on Bittrex today....
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Any interest in branching out from only torrents to also decentralized third party hosting architectures like sia or w/e?

Not picking sides, but I get anything in this space, and vidz just announced ipfs implementation in theirs so curious about the thoughts here. I love the privacy aspect on vtr side, and I think sia type design where you offload different fragments of files with several redundancies to the network for hosting, with encryption making it impossible to tell who got what shard or content.
Pages:
Jump to: