Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][W8] Launched! Wonderful8Coin - X13, PoW/PoS | Trading on 2 exchanges! - page 3. (Read 20995 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hmm, we haven't had a block in absolutely ages on Hashharder - but checked the pool is software is working fine.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
no buying, only dumping, is this coin going to be dead?

there are too many coins out there. I will hold my coins anyway, the worst is waste a few days of my hash power, oh well.

This is true for all alt coins. All get dumped after mining. But some fly high due to more promos and hype. If you look into details, they have nothing more than other coins, simply hype and dream.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
no buying, only dumping, is this coin going to be dead?

there are too many coins out there. I will hold my coins anyway, the worst is waste a few days of my hash power, oh well.
what a joke that price!
i rented hash for 0.1 btc and i got 1400 W8....the price needs to rise 10x to break even!........

good luck here

Yeah well if miners would quit dumping for no reason the price would be 5k right now with lots of buy support under it. it was happening. Just be patient, W8 is super hard to mine and way undervalued right now.

The unfortunate part is that today's miners of alt coins mostly just dump what they mined, sad fact...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what a joke that price!
i rented hash for 0.1 btc and i got 1400 W8....the price needs to rise 10x to break even!........

good luck here

Yeah well if miners would quit dumping for no reason the price would be 5k right now with lots of buy support under it. it was happening. Just be patient, W8 is super hard to mine and way undervalued right now.

Im a holding Miner just to say it Cheesy
it was a bad choice to rent instead of buy up some cheap coins Smiley I was just saying that...
Activity: 238
what a joke that price!

good luck here

This is basically just jackpot coin with the random 8 gimmick,
so you could get lucky I guess.

No this is not the same as jackpotcoin. First jackpotcoin has its own hash algo, it is not X13. This coin uses X13. Second, JPC does jackpot, but not superblock. Jackpot and superblock are two different concepts, if you know what I mean. Jackpot accumulates over a period of time, not superblock which is instant. Also the way to determine bonus block is different. The algorithm used here comes from Lucky7Coin (LK7), which is complete different from that used by Jackpotcoin, which is the conventional way to determine bonus block, and used by almost all the random block coins.

makes sense. W8 is very different from JPC.
Activity: 210
what a joke that price!

good luck here
Activity: 78

No this is not the same as jackpotcoin. First jackpotcoin has its own hash algo, it is not X13. This coin uses X13. Second, JPC does jackpot, but not superblock. Jackpot and superblock are two different concepts, if you know what I mean. Jackpot accumulates over a period of time, not superblock which is instant. Also the way to determine bonus block is different. The algorithm used here comes from Lucky7Coin (LK7), which is complete different from that used by Jackpotcoin, which is the conventional way to determine bonus block, and used by almost all the random block coins.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Wow, high diff and networkhash:

"blocks" : 1429,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 586.55411854,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
        "search-interval" : 1
    },
    "blockvalue" : 8800000000,
    "netmhashps" : 29638.00889943,

multipools are rushing in, they are looking for minable good coins everywhere Grin
Wow, high diff and networkhash:

"blocks" : 1429,
    "currentblocksize" : 1000,
    "currentblocktx" : 0,
    "difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 586.55411854,
        "proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
        "search-interval" : 1
    },
    "blockvalue" : 8800000000,
    "netmhashps" : 29638.00889943,
I got some POS blocks, nice! Wink

Yes you get PoS blocks after holding the coins for at least 24 hrs in your wallet.

This is great...

Yes you get PoS blocks after holding the coins for at least 24 hrs in your wallet.
I will ask again because I still am not sure.  How long is PoW?  Is it like 90day or so?

That's what it says in OP
Yes it will be 90 days. After it will be pure PoS.
Not yet seen, must be very rare...

HashHarder had one early one. 8800 + 88 from previous block. Paid out

nice congratulations Wink
Activity: 28

Grin Grin Grin Grin
WE NEED Hashrates

Our fees is 0%, forever, only donations

legendary
Activity: 938