Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][W8] Launched! Wonderful8Coin - X13, PoW/PoS | Trading on 2 exchanges! - page 4. (Read 20995 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I will ask again because I still am not sure.  How long is PoW?  Is it like 90day or so?

That's what it says in OP
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I will ask again because I still am not sure.  How long is PoW?  Is it like 90day or so?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Speaking of mining we need a few more miners at swisspool and we can really start killing it again like yesterday. w8.swisspool.org
I guess miners are not the smartest bunch, who in their right minds would sell this crypto at 800 satoshi? Probably the best thing to come out in weeks.

I guess this is what you call the "distribution phase"

Some miners are too afraid to be bagholders and it may be the reason that they are selling.

I can tell you from experience from mining W8 for 2 days straight now that selling into these buy orders is selling at a loss and maybe at best breaking even.

It defies all logic. Crypto people are insane, that's the only explanation.
Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
Most miners are just plain SCARY!  Shocked Don't be so SCURRED hold your coins and earn more daily!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I guess miners are not the smartest bunch, who in their right minds would sell this crypto at 800 satoshi? Probably the best thing to come out in weeks.

Some miners are too afraid to be bagholders and it may be the reason that they are selling.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Version 1.1 is released. Version 1.1 is not a mandatory upgrade. It added recent checkpoints to make the network more secure. Both client download links and the source in github are updated.

that is good testing it and working fine.

Activity: 256
CRYPTOMI.IO
With the 1.1 wallet update you would think a fix for a non syncing wallet would have been integrated, instead of manually adding all nodes to a conf file right? Come on dev lets not be lazy now =(
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Version 1.1 is released. Version 1.1 is not a mandatory upgrade. It added recent checkpoints to make the network more secure. Both client download links and the source in github are updated.

Our fees is 0%, forever, only donations
Dedicated hardware
Dedicated optical internet connection
3-way backup
We improved our security for your safe mining

added to the OP. The diff stays pretty high for W8
Activity: 57
Activity: 115
please remember we still have bounty available for a block explorer and translations, please help and get your bounty! Smiley

Wish I had the skill to create an explorer, lol Grin
Activity: 57
the good luck never seems to run out over at w8.swisspool.org just hit 4 blocks in a row with 2 of them being lucky 8's bonus blocks! BOOM!

that's nice. I am wondering if anyone got 8888 coin super block?

Not yet seen, must be very rare...
please remember we still have bounty available for a block explorer and translations, please help and get your bounty! Smiley
Activity: 131
the good luck never seems to run out over at w8.swisspool.org just hit 4 blocks in a row with 2 of them being lucky 8's bonus blocks! BOOM!

that's nice. I am wondering if anyone got 8888 coin super block?
Hi,

W8 is now traded on LazyCoins. Paired with BTC, LTC, DOGE & DRK.

https://lazycoins.com/trade#w8-btc

Enjoy!

Wonderful news!

Activity: 99
So is this coin going to run for 90 days of PoW ish?  I just woke up so maybe I am nuts.  But give the block timers and the rare bonus blocks isn't that about right?
Pages:
Jump to: