Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][W8] Launched! Wonderful8Coin - X13, PoW/PoS | Trading on 2 exchanges! - page 8. (Read 20995 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
8pool.dtdns.net OP
PURE NOMP POOL,HE USE NODE.JS TECHNOLOGY.
use your Coin address and Happy Mining! no registration!
Fast payment! fee only 1%
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
if hashharder mistakes in displaying stats, they can mistakes in pay system and whatever
so i mine solo  Wink
Are you finding blocks at this difficulty??
Activity: 144
if hashharder mistakes in displaying stats, they can mistakes in pay system and whatever
so i mine solo  Wink
HUH??

Current Block   297
Miners   21
Difficulty   51.979
Network   2.5954Gh/s
Pool Hashrate   5.2674 Gh/s
Total Payout   0 W8

Did u see this.

I won't read too much into the numbers, they must have copied config from some other coin, so something may point to wrong places. The current block number is correct though. I see the same in my qt client.

Thanks for your input. It's not that big of a deal, except for the whole HH's pool seems to have this consistent problem

and it makes me wonder.  Also if this coin uses 88 block conf. for payout why are there no payouts yet, have u

received any?..or do I misunderstand

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
HUH??

Current Block   297
Miners   21
Difficulty   51.979
Network   2.5954Gh/s
Total Payout   0 W8

Did u see this.

I won't read too much into the numbers, they must have copied config from some other coin, so something may point to wrong places. The current block number is correct though. I see the same in my qt client.
HUH??

Current Block   297
Miners   21
Difficulty   51.979
Network   2.5954Gh/s
Total Payout   0 W8

Did u see this.
since they copied config from another coin, usually 1st day some displays are not right. But at least it seems they continue finding blocks, which is a good sign.
I was just going to complain about the same thing....!!!! Please answer this or someone else post another pool , the W8

pool is inop and no one answering on IRC. BTW how is the Net hashrate so high??...Solo mining , doubt it??

I'm starting to think that HH's pool is diverting hashpower , they also seem to be very active lately in these ninja/newbie

launches and everytime we make the same complaints we always get the same answer "seems fine to me".........

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

Do you know, @dfox101 , how many times I've heard that! And I hardly think you would be considered an unbiased source

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

lol, this is the first time someone associate me with a pool. Nope I have nothing to do with it. Don't be too nervous man Grin I'd be more than happy if I could answer or solve your problem, but unfortunately I have nothing to do with HH pool.

Perhaps I misread your posts, my apologies then sir.  What is your take on this then?

I guess if it is just a display issue, I won't worry about it, but I am not sure if it functions correctly. The report of blocks found seems correct, a lot people mining there. My hashrate is 1/2 to 1/3 of the normal one I had, but again it seems a display or the way they calculated. I'd like to see they reply the questions.
HUH??

Current Block   297
Miners   21
Difficulty   51.979
Network   2.5954Gh/s
Total Payout   0 W8
I was just going to complain about the same thing....!!!! Please answer this or someone else post another pool , the W8

pool is inop and no one answering on IRC. BTW how is the Net hashrate so high??...Solo mining , doubt it??

I'm starting to think that HH's pool is diverting hashpower , they also seem to be very active lately in these ninja/newbie

launches and everytime we make the same complaints we always get the same answer "seems fine to me".........

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

Do you know, @dfox101 , how many times I've heard that! And I hardly think you would be considered an unbiased source

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

lol, this is the first time someone associate me with a pool. Nope I have nothing to do with it. Don't be too nervous man Grin I'd be more than happy if I could answer or solve your problem, but unfortunately I have nothing to do with HH pool.

Perhaps I misread your posts, my apologies then sir.  What is your take on this then?

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

Currently HashHarder's pool reporting 1.6MH for my address when my rate is 5.8-6 MH , and I have tested the same

miners with same algo on many other pools and they are always +/- 100-200hps within correct rates  Huh Roll Eyes Embarrassed

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

for comment since you obviously promote HH's pool. Posting histories are easy to look up  Undecided

+1
Another thing re: HashHarder's pool is that some of the coins (varying algos) don't even register a hashrate at all, even

when there are miners present. It makes it very difficult to monitor ones miners, particularly when a miner is using

equipment from multiple sources. I end checking and rechecking them thinking something is wrong. I know some

discrepancy is normal, but c'mon!!

+1

Maybe they are sleeping?

+1

hashharder, do you working to fix this bugs?
Activity: 216
Merit: 16
the 2 pools none working? hash rate keeps going up
http://www.hashharder.com/x13/wonderful8coin
seems working fine

Yes it's working but hash is half that i got.

OK connecting to it...

working, but hash rate does not display correctly... I guess if it is just a display, it should be fine
Pages:
Jump to: