Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 32. (Read 43656 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hello guys. I'm interested on this idea. I will wait this to look what is going to occur!
Activity: 30
35.5 MHs
even with pools it's becoming harder and harder to get reward on single computer
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
AlexandruPanait, thanks for the screenshot! Looks great. Excited to hear more.
Yes, screenshot is so awesome.
I print it and hang on the wall as a poster Cheesy
You can do it to!
Activity: 10
AlexandruPanait, thanks for the screenshot! Looks great. Excited to hear more.
Activity: 232
I am check in website on your idea, It's truly interesting! Very nice logo, spotless website, apperceptive design.

Thank you very much for your review, please subscribe to our newsletter for being kept up to date
what is the status of the mining pool? I thought it was supposed to be release the beginning of June.

We know, we're sorry for delay but unexpected things appeared and we had to solve them, but now we're very close to deliver the mining pools. Here are some screenshoots from private test network. Our mining pool model is unique, we're trying to make it interactive with users as possible as we can.
https://image.ibb.co/dVzbZo/test1.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/jUw6Zo/trans.jpg
Activity: 34
I am check in website on your idea, It's truly interesting! Very nice logo, spotless website, apperceptive design.
what is the status of the mining pool? I thought it was supposed to be release the beginning of June.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Hi, ! I believe that this idea is pretty a commercial investment currently.
And what are the projects that are not commercial? And in General, I believe that the entire crypto market is purely for speculation created. After all, no one has a working product of the present. Although this project may succeed in the future, no one can know for the future. Only time will tell.

Unfortunately I noticed in crypto space lot of project growing due to marketing without a great tech behind which improves something or solving a problem (BitconCash is an example and many ICOs)... But in the same time when you have a great product which can change the market as WebDollar is for mass adoption of crypto currency, you need also to use commercial to spread all over the world the utility and innovation of the project even for those which are not too educated in crypto and blockchain terms.

Well, it is not really a problem if it takes time to achieve mass adoption, in fact it only means that the firstcomers will become much more rich, so I would really not be too much in a hurry Smiley
And what are the projects that are not commercial? And in General, I believe that the entire crypto market is purely for speculation created. After all, no one has a working product of the present. Although this project may succeed in the future, no one can know for the future. Only time will tell.

Unfortunately I noticed in crypto space lot of project growing due to marketing without a great tech behind which improves something or solving a problem (BitconCash is an example and many ICOs)... But in the same time when you have a great product which can change the market as WebDollar is for mass adoption of crypto currency, you need also to use commercial to spread all over the world the utility and innovation of the project even for those which are not too educated in crypto and blockchain terms.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
all you need is here:

https://webdollarforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=129

Hello, I can confirm that private tests have begun, the pools are almost there !
Can devs add mining calculator ?
And processor comparison table ?
Nois!
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
all you need is here:

https://webdollarforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=129

Hello, I can confirm that private tests have begun, the pools are almost there !
Can devs add mining calculator ?
And processor comparison table ?
Activity: 42
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)very good

Welcome to join China qq group 609827771

I wouldn't bother, I entered the channel but unless you're chinese they treat you like sh*t. Don't waste your time.
Activity: 5
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley :)very good

Welcome to join China qq group 609827771
Activity: 1
#WTS 650K WEBD

#200$ for 100k webd

# PayPal  skrill  Btc/Eth
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Yea, a mining calculator would be cool!
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hi. Im new here - interested in this project.

Is there a difference if you have a much better pc or it doesnt matter? - Everyone else will receive the same amount everytime they are mining?
More powerful processor = more coins.
Pages:
Jump to: