Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WEBD][CPU][POW&POS] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | in browser - page 33. (Read 43656 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi. Im new here - interested in this project.

Is there a difference if you have a much better pc or it doesnt matter? - Everyone else will receive the same amount everytime they are mining?
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello, I can confirm that private tests have begun, the pools are almost there !
Can devs add mining calculator ?
And processor comparison table ?
Activity: 47
Activity: 30
Merit: 10
Hello, I can confirm that private tests have begun, the pools are almost there !
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
They've been saying "Soon" for pools since they launched.

I dont recommend anyone holds their breath.

Just a little communication problem by a team which is more skilled in the tech than in the PR, but think positive: the opposite would be much worse Cheesy
Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
They've been saying "Soon" for pools since they launched.

I dont recommend anyone holds their breath.
Activity: 232
So, what's the ETA for pools?

They were announced as very very imminent several times, but it seems more time is needed. I'd recommend the team not to make ETA promises that they cannot keep. It gives a negatve feeling to the public. I know what the team is doing is great, however do not make promises you are not 100% sure you can keep, this can only spoil your project.

Yeah, this is a good advise. Thank you! We will come up with surprises at this deploy and immediately afterwards to offset the waiting.
Activity: 77
Parts of the code are already in testing. Some things are still under development, so stay tuned, it shouldn't take much longer.

They were announced as very very imminent several times, but it seems more time is needed. I'd recommend the team not to make ETA promises that they cannot keep. It gives a negatve feeling to the public. I know what the team is doing is great, however do not make promises you are not 100% sure you can keep, this can only spoil your project.
Activity: 47

Should be on 1 page in a separate section where you talk about unique.
It will be really useful for all.

Thank you for the answer.

If you want to help us with that I will be happy Cheesy

What did you mean ?
You lost access to your WebDollar.io account to correct 1 page ?

No, is not about correcting. Is about making a new post in a separate section
Activity: 1622
Merit: 270
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Should be on 1 page in a separate section where you talk about unique.
It will be really useful for all.

Thank you for the answer.

If you want to help us with that I will be happy Cheesy

What did you mean ?
You lost access to your WebDollar.io account to correct 1 page ?
Activity: 20
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
If you'll join our Telegram groups you'll find a lot of miners who got at least a block/day, only with i5 laptops or with desktops with poor hardware (6000 webd/day x 30 days means 180000 webd/month, wich is not that bad at all).
So, its not a matter of luck, you must know what do you want to do: want to get serious of webd mining, then you must stay in network day by day / you want to get rich just like this, to mine 50 blocks/day, then you must invest in hardware / or... to leave.
Its that simple.

you yourself understand that you need pools? I can not catch the block with my i5, and I drive the computer only in the hope that suddenly I'm lucky, and this hope causes only irritation ...

I understand that the value of a coin only grows with increasing power, but personally for me it does not matter, since I can not catch a block in solo ...

p.s. then it remains to wait for the exchange, the cost of power will be a coin of 0.001 dollars, I hope it will not be more expensive than this price in the first time. Yes, in the telegram, bids for this price are already in full swing Cheesy

just take a calculator and count how many it is necessary for such 4 nuclear processors for this power, and think that it's more important luck or patience  Grin

p.s. and so in between, as it's all simple .... Name:   CruE11a  Date Registered:   April 05, 2018, 12:49:20
[ANN][WEBD] 🌍 WebDollar - Currency of the Internet | Mining directly in browser    April 05, 2018, 00:58:59

Yes, it should be on page one but after having fixed all the grammatical mistakes. I realize the content is more important than the form, but ...

Agree. I know I have to improve my english skills Cheesy

Very interesting approach-this is something like a browser based on mining, I understood correctly?
I read the questions and answers on the site - my question is--will not damage my computer?
Is it safe?

Yeah, it is totally safe.
If you'll join our Telegram groups you'll find a lot of miners who got at least a block/day, only with i5 laptops or with desktops with poor hardware (6000 webd/day x 30 days means 180000 webd/month, wich is not that bad at all).
So, its not a matter of luck, you must know what do you want to do: want to get serious of webd mining, then you must stay in network day by day / you want to get rich just like this, to mine 50 blocks/day, then you must invest in hardware / or... to leave.
Its that simple.

you yourself understand that you need pools? I can not catch the block with my i5, and I drive the computer only in the hope that suddenly I'm lucky, and this hope causes only irritation ...

I understand that the value of a coin only grows with increasing power, but personally for me it does not matter, since I can not catch a block in solo ...

p.s. then it remains to wait for the exchange, the cost of power will be a coin of 0.001 dollars, I hope it will not be more expensive than this price in the first time. Yes, in the telegram, bids for this price are already in full swing Cheesy
Yes, it is safe, im mining from the start and my laptop and PC are very fine.
So, no worry.

Very interesting approach-this is something like a browser based on mining, I understood correctly?
I read the questions and answers on the site - my question is--will not damage my computer?
Is it safe?
Activity: 77
You can easily adjust the power of the mining with a simple slider in the web page.
To be sure you are not damaging anything it's recommended to monitor you PC's temperatures (especially if it's a laptop - where you should not mine with speed set at maximum).
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
Is it safe?
Pages:
Jump to: