Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 14. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
good project. I♡it
Activity: 2
Is nice good project
Activity: 2
How many tokens are in the project in total? The bounty volume is quite big.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Some projects create FAQ on their websites and basically explain why y’s not a SCAM… So I would wanna know the answer to that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
1 600 000 000 ZB. Bounty takes a small part of it.
Activity: 55
Activity: 121
What else ZeroBank is gonna offer besides transfers?  Any other payment  services?
Activity: 73
100 ZB TOKENS friend that signs up and completes all tasks https://bounty.zerobank.cash/bounty-register?inviterCode=8XJkVK1BjH6d
Activity: 3
Nice project with the which we can invest on it
Activity: 3
niicceeee projeeccttttt
Activity: 18
 Interesting and promising project! Nice white paper. It is evident that a professional team works. I wish you good luck.This project will be the best in 2018 !!! All people who will work here, earn a huge amount of money and become financially independent people !!!
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Good team, wonderful!
The project team is international, it's very good for promotion. And there are team members from China, it will allow to enter the Asian market. In general, I liked the project.
Activity: 6
Activity: 308
A wonderful project! Thanks to a professional team, the project has a great future!
Activity: 252
Are you guys gonna have minimum transactions amount in ZeroBank? Or I will be able to transfer any amounts?  
Activity: 294
Is the project going to handle sales or smth like independent audit? Right now developers look very open and trustworthy.
Activity: 7
nice project
[/quote]
How many smart contracts are gonna be used in the platform?
ZeroBank works with QFPay - one of the largest payment systems in China… Isnt it gonna be an issue for the project? I mean government over there is not too excited about cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: