Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 17. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It seems of this business will be better in the near future. Very nice project, seamless results, cerebral approach!  Good luck!
Activity: 3
Activity: 2
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Have u signed any agreements with other payment and money transferring systems? It does look like there is a whole corporation being built all around ZeroBank…
Activity: 35
Hi, team.
I sustain this idea and rely  it should be useful.
Responsive design, pretty good job.
Activity: 5
Good project.
Activity: 13
How big is the project team? How many people are working on it on an ongoing basis?
All co founders have been working together for ages. They got trust and understand each other. Please follow our facebook or our Community news to get updated about the progress of The project. Thanks
Are there any other projects that are similar to ZeroBank in blockchain industry? I’m pretty sure somebody had to do smth like that before. What can be improved if u look into it?
Our co founders have been doing international money transfers for more than a decade. They experience agents channel developments, hedging, AML and have done so many marketing researches ( takes ages to do ) created very valuable and longterm relationship with local business globally. They are not doing some thing new. They are doing something they have been doing well in a better way. That makes zerobank different. Thanks
Where is HQ gonna be located? Can I meet the managers in person? This work model is quite interesting to me and i do wanna discuss its implementation to private business.
Thanks for your interest in the project. Zerobank team is based in Hanoi, Vietnam. We are welcome anyone interested in our project. Please contact our CFO for arranging an appointment @Benzerobank. Cheers
Activity: 8
Good project and good luck
brand new
Activity: 0
I really liked your bounty program. And I analyzed your ico. I decided to buy additional coins. I wish you success, new agreements and all the best.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Are there any other projects that are similar to ZeroBank in blockchain industry? I’m pretty sure somebody had to do smth like that before. What can be improved if u look into it?
Activity: 14
An interesting project. I wish you rapid growth and fruitf :)l work Smiley
Activity: 238
How big is the project team? How many people are working on it on an ongoing basis?
Activity: 4
Very creative project! I like it
Pages:
Jump to: