Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 15. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Are the founders really gonna work out decentralized model or they gonna keep some centralized features as well? It’s a question of philosophy and business  strategy  as well as sticking to ur values.
Activity: 238
What is the role of the project in this event: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1009722754365575168? Basically what purposes are set by the managers?
Activity: 31
Where is the link for bounty & airdrop program ?
Activity: 8
Zerobank.cash
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
the project is interesting and the team in it is experienced in the field. I hope for a smooth progress and many people will be interested in this project.
yes I agree, armed with an interesting concept and also a solid teamwork, as well as support from investors I am sure later this project can achieve maximum sales results and success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are u gonna have marketing budget in this project? How big is it gonna be?
Yup, around 10% is gonna be allocated for it.
Activity: 84
Are u gonna have marketing budget in this project? How big is it gonna be?
Activity: 14
Good morning!
The plan will be successful.
Brilliant results, wise plan.
Activity: 29
very nice business, trust in the future should run in accordance with the planned.
 Good luck DEV's.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello, I am still in pending position for my Zerobank.
Activity: 3
project perfect
Activity: 238
What crypto currency exchanges is the project gonna work with? Unfortunately, they are not really trustworthy.
Activity: 3
Great project!
Activity: 224
1-2% fee for a 1000 dollars transfer? This is totally awesome!!! What about the speed of the transaction?
Activity: 20
Zerobank.cash-
Activity: 406
What income are developers expecting to get in 2-3 years? R they aiming to tens or hundreds millions dollars?
Activity: 280
Please i love this project, i need to know if the bounty Campaign is still on for participation.
If the bounty Campaign is still on please kindly quote me with the link
I think you should turn to a thread devoted bounty campaign because there is a discussion of the project
Activity: 17
great project!
Pages:
Jump to: