Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 3. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What is the cap of the market which the project is gonna work in? What will main directions be? Tourism, students, migrant workers? These are huge streams of people.   
Activity: 170
What legal barriers and other obstacles can project face in the near future? If u read crypto market  digests, you’ll notice that some changes take place constantly! 
Activity: 68
When did the project started working on its own blockchain? When will the main stage of this work end?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
What is the minimum amount of funds that the project needs to start?

The minimum goal is $6 million.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
What is the minimum amount of funds that the project needs to start?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What cryptocurrencies is it possible to invest in the project?
BTC and ETH are accepted.
Activity: 70
What cryptocurrencies is it possible to invest in the project?
Activity: 93
Will we see tokens on Bithumb? You know, this is project’s region of origin. 
Activity: 126
Wow! We’ll see ZeroBank in Uzbekistan, too: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1014771844753211392? What opportunities does this market provide?   
Activity: 162
Tell me pls, where the project is registered? The info that could be found on the Internet was discordant, at the same time, i saw that the project was going to work all over the world.
Activity: 122
What bonuses are available for registration in the role of investor? I’m ready to make a considerable investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 80
How fast will transactions be made in the system? Is it possible to compare the speed with well-know system’s one?   
Activity: 406
Will ZB help to create cryptocurrencies? For example, to create agrarian settlement’s own cryptocurrency?   
Activity: 224
What stage is MVP development at now?   
Activity: 238
What income does the project count on during the first year after full-fledged launch? How will it be spent? What amount of funds will be allocated to development?   
Activity: 113
Judging by this article, ZeroBank has no analogues: https://medium.com/zerobank-cash/why-zerobank-will-be-a-blast-in-the-money-exchange-and-remittance-industry-e82bbf947d8. So what price policy will the platform have in the future? An opportunity to increase commissions will be lucrative if there’re no competitors))   
Activity: 294
ZeroBank wotks well in media space! I’m impressed by effectiveness of framing. Who’s responsible for PR of the project?   
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Even a pretty big team for a start
Activity: 322
Is team of blockchain developers recognized in its own field? Did its members take part in some competitions or conferences? What proves their professionalism?   
Pages:
Jump to: