Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 7. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
How many tokens are in the project taking into account such a big bounty volume?

Total amount of tokens is 1 600 000 000 ZB.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
How many tokens are in the project taking into account such a big bounty volume?
Activity: 66
I have a lot of questions about this project
Activity: 28
What are the results of London event? Any new investments into the project?
Through the invaluable chance to be part of Blockchain Summit London 2018, ZeroBank has raised more awareness among thounsands of industry leaders mainly in the European area and earned great connection with potential partners. Any new investment and partnership with ZeroBank will be announced on
ZeroBank's Medium at: https://medium.com/zerobank-cash
Activity: 32
Looks like ZeroBank is all about blockchain technology and keeps a close look at the cutting edge tech! How do they manage to do that? Who is responsible for it?
ZeroBank has a strong and reliable dev team with each member having years of experience in the topic. Especially our CTO, Dr. Bao Ly, who has been working as an IT consultant for large international French Banks, will lead the development. In the near future, Zerobank system will be based on the Ethereum Blockchain and it will introduce its own Blockchain when needed as customer database grow and more funtionality is necessary.
Where is the HQ located? Is ZeroBank going to open a network of offices?
The ZeroBank's HeadQuarter is located in Singapore. And ZeroBank wil surely open a network of offices as it grow bigger in every market.
What bonuses can I get right now if I register as an investor? I’m planning to do!
If you sign up for Whitelist now and transfer the amount you registered right afterward, you will earn 25 or more percentage on the amount of tokens, depending on the amount you would contribute. And if you wait till the Pre-ICO stage, you will earn 15% more tokens.
When are u going to get the first transaction done so we could see the speed and the fees?
Well, according to ZeroBank roadmap, the team will introduce the first app version on IOS by roughly the 4th quarter of this year and the final test and going live with agents in Hanoi, London, and Paris will take place during the 1st to 2nd quarter in 2019.
Activity: 238
Looks like ZeroBank is all about blockchain technology and keeps a close look at the cutting edge tech! How do they manage to do that? Who is responsible for it?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
I’ve heard that the project allows u to become a ZB ambassador. What should I do to get this job?
Activity: 175
What do project founders think of current project stage and the interest it causes? The situation is pretty shaky  on the market and investors change their mind often. So what are the thought on the matter?
Activity: 406
What bonuses can I get right now if I register as an investor? I’m planning to do!
The project team consists of Asians mostly. Any Americans or Europeans?
It is true that our team consist of mostly Asians members, if you were mentioning to them as natural-born citizen. Howerver, many of them have nationalities in European countries and Americans. But please don't be worried about where our team came from since they had great experience in many fields at a world-class level. For more information regarding ZeroBank's team, please visit https://zerobank.cash/ and select the Team section.
Activity: 392
How many tokens are gonna be generated in this project?

According to the plan, 1.600.000.000 ZB.
Activity: 33
How many tokens are gonna be generated in this project?
Activity: 17
Slovakian translation reserved
Activity: 89
Here are the requirements and responsibilities of ambassadors: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1012032995664908288?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Icoholder gives a high rating – a sign of investment appeal: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1012768844773875713! What areas of development did experts state?
Activity: 57
When are u going to get the first transaction done so we could see the speed and the fees?
Pages:
Jump to: