Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥 - page 6. (Read 27081 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
What about your marketing budget? How big is that?
Activity: 3
good.
i will try to used
Activity: 84
I’ve heard that platform is gonna be interesting for farmers and such… How is that?
Activity: 24
nice !
i will try to used
Activity: 252
How do your competitors work? What is ZeroBank gonna do better?
Activity: 28
ZEROBANKI have a lot of questions about this project
Please feel free to ask, ZeroBank team will try its best to help your with questions.
Great result for the project: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1012768844773875713! Where can I see other ratings made by some reputable websites?
Rating on ZeroBank projects are listed on the website at zerobank.cash. Please stay tuned for more information and appraisals.
Is ZeroBank going to partner up with other blockchain startups? What are developers interested in?
ZeroBank hasn't so far been partner of other blockchain startups, still it might be consider in the future. Till now, ZeroBank has signed partnerships with many money and remittance transfer business, like Bac A Bank, QFPay, M4M Asia, and AmeerTech, and also AlphaWhale Capital.
And the developers are focusing on building the system, introducing it to the public and making ZeroBank platform a break-through in the money exchange and remmitance market.
The fee is not going to depend on the amount transferred at all?
Not really. The ZeroBank platform just help end-users cut down the cost, from 6 to 10% like in regular banks and MTOS to the expected of about 2% of the amount transfered. Moreover, it also depends on the terms between senders and their respective agents, like time, location and trustworthiness, etc. Also, the commission fees are likely to vary between different markets.
I have a lot of questions about this project
Please feel free to ask, ZeroBank team will try its best to answer your questions.
What kind of unique tokens is project gonna have? What makes it different from ERC20?
Compare to the ERC 20 standard, ERC223 is backwards compatible with it meaning every software that supports ERC20 will also supports ERC223.
The biggest change is that ERC223 no longer allow token to be transferred to a contract that does not allow token to be withdrawn meaning if someone send their token into a contract that has not allowed anyone to use it, the token will simply be locked and can never leave that contract. It can save transaction fees in terms of gas. Moreover, in recent time, bugs of ERC-20 were being exploited, leading to the suspension of trading activities with the ERC-20 tokens, so ERC-223 is safer.
Activity: 224
What platform development stage is currently undergoing? Is it pretty much complete?
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
I've sent a request in telegram, waiting for your return. Seamless results, able to recognize activity, very nice approach.

You should share your request here. Increases the chance to get an answer to your question I suppose.
Activity: 238
The fee is not going to depend on the amount transferred at all?
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
What kind of unique tokens is project gonna have? What makes it different from ERC20?
Activity: 175
Great result for the project: https://twitter.com/Zerobank_cash/status/1012768844773875713! Where can I see other ratings made by some reputable websites?
Activity: 238
Is ZeroBank going to offer any other bank and payment system services beside money transfers?
brand new
Activity: 0
I have a lot of questions about this project
Activity: 126
Is ZeroBank going to partner up with other blockchain startups? What are developers interested in?
Pages:
Jump to: