Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 29. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
What I have to do to join the sale, do I have to go through KYC?

Almost always when there are white sheets for participation, complete identification of the person is needed. So I think so you need to go through this procedure of complete KYC.

Yes i think all ICO investors should be used to that,its a must have now.

What is needed for KYC? Only id or proof of residence too?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
People are killing it with bounty posts here  Grin Grin Grin Grin

But are they supposed to do that here?Shouldnt there be some kind of bounty thread?

It is possible that team has not yet posted the bounty thread or they did not put the llnk on the first page - they should do that asap.

Yes,i agree that there should be link in the first post,for easy access.

Meanwhile,Medium article link with info about bounty  https://medium.com/workchain-io/workchain-io-bounty-airdrop-earn-your-share-of-10-000-000-tokens-b576f1b0ca0c
Activity: 266

But are they supposed to do that here?Shouldnt there be some kind of bounty thread?

It is possible that team has not yet posted the bounty thread or they did not put the llnk on the first page - they should do that asap.
Activity: 137

Almost always when there are white sheets for participation, complete identification of the person is needed. So I think so you need to go through this procedure of complete KYC.

Yes i think all ICO investors should be used to that,its a must have now.
Activity: 126
What makes Workchain unique,i mean how you plan to fight on this highly competitive market?
Activity: 546
Merit: 253

Activity: 182
Activity: 120

Activity: 48
Activity: 41
I like this project. The way of bounty campaign is awesome as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think that opening  bounty campaign could  help promoting the project.

It definitely can! Look at what it did for other projects. Bounty campaigns have become industry standards at this point and should be taken seriously, as should their handling done by professionals.

There is a bounty campaign running already, you can check it on the website.
I think that bounty campaign is not a good way to rise the popularity. It is only the good thing to cajole the community.
Activity: 166

Is there a bounty thread? So people can stop posting this here. it looks bad... Roll Eyes
Activity: 175
I think that opening  bounty campaign could  help promoting the project.

It definitely can! Look at what it did for other projects. Bounty campaigns have become industry standards at this point and should be taken seriously, as should their handling done by professionals.

There is a bounty campaign running already, you can check it on the website.

you can have a look at it here, no KYC needed if I am correct.

https://workchain.io/bounty
Pages:
Jump to: