Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 32. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

I see people are extremely excited and engaged regarding the bounty. That is really awesome. What is the bounty pool?
Activity: 171
How you plan to stop people from dumping the tokens on the exchange?Do you plan to lock any?

It is usually done by locking the tokens for a certain period of time.

Are team tokens going to be locked?

I would also like to ask will the bounty reward tokens be locked to or not?
Activity: 222
 Do you have a Referral Program? That is, do you reward us for bringing investors?
Activity: 216
How you plan to stop people from dumping the tokens on the exchange?Do you plan to lock any?

Are team tokens going to be locked?
Activity: 224

Activity: 152
I consider this a new revolution in the payroll system.
WorkChain.io puts instant income for workers. Every day's work is paid that day, this platform creates an automated and hassle-free payroll for employers.

it would benefit those workers who get paid for smaller work - like daily or weekly at a time.

It could easily be implemented in UK as weekly wage is quite normal there.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
#####
Proof of authentication
https://workchain.iooluronky
#####

This is an exceptionall project of all I've seen.
Activity: 219

Im sure that team tokens will be locked,but i would lock even investtors tokens,atleast part of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
WorkChain.io puts instant income for workers. Every day's work is paid that day, this platform creates an automated and hassle-free payroll for employers.

it would benefit those workers who get paid for smaller work - like daily or weekly at a time.

Yes it could be really convenient for that kind of use
Activity: 131
Activity: 308
Do we have to go through KYC for bounty tokens?

I think KYC will become mandatory everywhere and it will be regulated by governments. That will be something that the governments will require from the crypto community in order to bring more legality to it...

True,goverments want their piece of cake,and i guess thats the price that  we will have to pay for mass crypto adoption.

But it will still be subject to local regulations, right? I don't think they can bypass that. And in that regard, the US and China are not an option as they have ICO restrictions that don't seem to be lifted anytime soon.
Activity: 146
Activity: 224
Do we have to go through KYC for bounty tokens?

I think KYC will become mandatory everywhere and it will be regulated by governments. That will be something that the governments will require from the crypto community in order to bring more legality to it...
Pages:
Jump to: