Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WHITELIST]WorkChain.io- Real Time Payroll on the Blockchain | Working App! - page 30. (Read 41108 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
I see in their timeline that in Q3 they plan to have the first WorkPay Test Transactions. I am really hoping that the team will take some effort and possible make some intro video about this - ofcourse doesn't have to be detailed, but just enough so that we can see the benefits of the feature.

Is there any chance to participate in those first tests? To be one of the lab rats?  Grin
Activity: 248
I think that opening  bounty campaign could  help promoting the project.

It definitely can! Look at what it did for other projects. Bounty campaigns have become industry standards at this point and should be taken seriously, as should their handling done by professionals.

There is a bounty campaign running already, you can check it on the website.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
People are killing it with bounty posts here  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 147
Are you paying all your employees in crypto?
Activity: 56

It definitely can! Look at what it did for other projects. Bounty campaigns have become industry standards at this point and should be taken seriously, as should their handling done by professionals.

Bounty campaigns are excellent. they are the best way to get the word about the project out without having to pay some company additionally to post promo material.

True,you basically get thousands of people to spread the awareness,and in the same time you spread the tokens .

I would be quite interested to see some bounty videos - explaining the project, giving quick tips and reviews.

Im sure there will be plenty of those ,if there is video part of the bounty campaign
Activity: 182

Bounty campaigns are excellent. they are the best way to get the word about the project out without having to pay some company additionally to post promo material.

True,you basically get thousands of people to spread the awareness,and in the same time you spread the tokens .

I would be quite interested to see some bounty videos - explaining the project, giving quick tips and reviews.
Activity: 78
Seems like bounty is getting very popular,untill when it will go on?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Activity: 224

Activity: 196
How you plan to stop people from dumping the tokens on the exchange?Do you plan to lock any?
Activity: 196

Pages:
Jump to: