Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WINK] WINK! Unleash your selfie potential - page 2. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Will we be seeing this listed on other exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, CoinT, etc.?

Would love to see more people discovering the project.

NO it won't be listed anywhere because this project is dead and since it's dead, I hope no one will invest in this, the fact that is listed only on two shady exchanges like coinexchange and yobit must tell you something
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Will we be seeing this listed on other exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, CoinT, etc.?

Would love to see more people discovering the project.
Activity: 112
this project seems a bit crazy but i like creative ideas,a bit abstract but i am really looking forward to how it develops and ill be looking forward for more details Wink
Activity: 44
Not only just a selfie app, but also potentially a great search engine!!!!  

Can't find it?                  

WINK IT! Wink

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Well good luck, this coin is dead and I don't think that it will resurrect anytime soon
Activity: 15
is this project alive?. I have about 800K coins that I am holding for long run.
Activity: 98
 looking forward to how it develops.i will join the airdrop soon Wink
I would like to buy more WINK coins... Problem is that the wallet was close to syncing and all of a sudden wouldn't try syncing anymore.  Yet there is a at least one connection in the network...  I don't want to buy anymore coins, leaving them on an exchange only to be delisted and I cannot have access to them.. I want them safely in my wallet.. Can someone explain an alternative method of getting this wallet working before I decide to purchase more coin?  

How long have you tried to sync it?  Sometimes just opening and closing it again a few times will sync a wallet.  Also, in task manager, increasing the priority of the wallet can help.  Did you create a .conf file if there were additional nodes posted?

Tried everything you've suggested and other techniques and still nothing.  Like I said, it was syncing then all of the sudden it just stopped won't resync anymore
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
I would like to buy more WINK coins... Problem is that the wallet was close to syncing and all of a sudden wouldn't try syncing anymore.  Yet there is a at least one connection in the network...  I don't want to buy anymore coins, leaving them on an exchange only to be delisted and I cannot have access to them.. I want them safely in my wallet.. Can someone explain an alternative method of getting this wallet working before I decide to purchase more coin?  

How long have you tried to sync it?  Sometimes just opening and closing it again a few times will sync a wallet.  Also, in task manager, increasing the priority of the wallet can help.  Did you create a .conf file if there were additional nodes posted?

I would like to buy more WINK coins... Problem is that the wallet was close to syncing and all of a sudden wouldn't try syncing anymore.  Yet there is a at least one connection in the network...  I don't want to buy anymore coins, leaving them on an exchange only to be delisted and I cannot have access to them.. I want them safely in my wallet.. Can someone explain an alternative method of getting this wallet working before I decide to purchase more coin? 
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
i see wink on coinexchange , really ? since developer didn't show up again ....
Activity: 38
Greetings, I want to make you offer,
Me and my team can develop your coin, make marketing company, develop social media and increase price x10-x100

are you interested in this? please, PM me, or my telegram:@LeonidPV

Best wishes!
Activity: 8
WINK will cost 5000 sat so have time to buy, while the price is low!

If someone else picks up the project, yes. Such a good project, pity the devs walked out.
Activity: 235
WINK will cost 5000 sat so have time to buy, while the price is low!
Activity: 8
I like the concept of this project.
Since the code is available, can this project just be taken over? Anyone want to join in reviving this project?
Well Well Well... I appreciate the initial release of this coin being given away for free or relatively cheep instead of through the ill gotten gains of a False ICO, but time is ticking and this coin will soon meet the wrath of competition if this project hasn't taken off...

https://tge.selfllery.com
Activity: 19
Why did the price of this coin spike by over 100% today? Any news from the dev?
Activity: 57
hi guys do you know how to download the windows wallet for wink? thanks for answering

yes I would also like to know where to find the wink coin windows wallet? thanks guys

You can download the WINK wallet from  http://dasholator.com/WINK/

If you have problems with syncing  read  https://salon.io/wink  and add some nodes
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
hi guys do you know how to download the windows wallet for wink? thanks for answering

yes I would also like to know where to find the wink coin windows wallet? thanks guys
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: