Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WINK] WINK! Unleash your selfie potential - page 4. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Yeah, dead coin. Fortunately I sold all my coins a long time ago at a decent price, then I regretted it, but now I see that I did the right thing, sorry for the rest guys.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
dead coin
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
meh...
Activity: 57

I found 2 nodes @ https://salon.io/wink/gimme-that-wink
who can give some nodes info?
DEAD DEV
[/b]
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
who can give some nodes info?
Activity: 200
I don't know what you are talking about with the last communication being in the past 10 days. The last post I could find was over 20 days ago.
Activity: 362
Merit: 100
The final development communication was in the last 10 days.Developers have projects to do, family emergencies.Do you need to hold so much?Early on, cheap COINS had a period of time - a way of history - before gaining traction.
the dev is gone !!
SOLD IT
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The final development communication was in the last 10 days.Developers have projects to do, family emergencies.Do you need to hold so much?Early on, cheap COINS had a period of time - a way of history - before gaining traction.

Okay understood. But the dev team should at least give us updates on what's happening- even one sentence is enough. But nothing at all, is really not good for the start-up of a project. At least the price is not yet at 1 sat. Maybe the dev has still the chance to revive this project.
Activity: 362
Activity: 57
Has anyone tried this WINK! app ?   https://en.aptoide.com/thank-you?app_id=5603472&store_name=apps

option 1: dev is collecting cheap coins and plan to return
option 2: dev is gone

both options are bad for current WINK holders  Grin

both options are bad for current WINK holders  Grin

I think option 2 is what's happening with this project. So sorry for the wink hodlers.  Been so long already that the dev had his presence here in BCT. Unless, he has other alt accounts to check his thread.  Angry
Activity: 143

both options are bad for current WINK holders  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
well that's all I guess, but i don't know if there is some way to rescue the project without the dev. someone here must know how to rescue this project I think is a good idea. i know another project with airdrop like deeponion and dev is always active like no other.
Activity: 200
Guess my optimism was unfounded and this coin is dead. I'll continue staking the coin in hopes of a long shot recovery.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
such a shame that dev has disappeared. it could have been a nice project.

Yes very true with that, this could be a good project, the name and the planned usage of the coin is creative. I still got my airdropped coins and with the current price, no plan to exchange it in few sats but just let it sit there on yobit at good price. If this coin has no more active nodes then eventually this will die, but knowing Yobit.. Smiley

I believe that he has no shame for this project. And come to think of it, who will dump in yobit with such about a million supply? Who has that amount of wink? This is one good project that is going to the trash soon.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
Activity: 166
Dev is gone but anyone can still take over this project???

Someone who has a sense of it. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: