Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WINK] WINK! Unleash your selfie potential - page 7. (Read 17973 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Dev should make a roadmap for winkcoin so that we can attract new investors

BTW dev should make wallet for all primary OS.... why sone dev's forgot or don't do it?

That's true. Release them yourself or set a bounty to ones who can do that for you!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
wallet is still offline.

Start Wink by running one of these commands to add working node.
wink.exe -addnode=213.239.212.246
wink.exe -addnode=110.55.67.96

excuse me, i'm noob. where i have to write it ?
can you tell me step by step what i have to do?
thank you very much
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

BTW dev should make wallet for all primary OS.... why sone dev's forgot or don't do it?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
wallet is still offline.

Start Wink by running one of these commands to add working node.
wink.exe -addnode=213.239.212.246
wink.exe -addnode=110.55.67.96
Activity: 107
My wallet syncs without problems guys.

Can you run getpeerinfo in wallet's console and give us some working peers?

Fresh install tries to connect 52.42.186.46:37748 but that socket does not respond.

"addr" : "213.239.212.246:37748",
"addr" : "110.55.67.96:37748",

Can you run getpeerinfo in wallet's console and give us some working peers?

Fresh install tries to connect 52.42.186.46:37748 but that socket does not respond.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
Activity: 23
wallet is still offline.
Doesn't look very convincing. I installed the wallet but...

trying connection 52.42.186.46:37748 lastseen=76.6hrs
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout

Wink coin was released little bit over two weeks ago. Max supply is 80 millions but at the moment users are trying to sell over 26 million winks (coinexchange and yobit) Huh

How long have the founders been mining wink coins?
Activity: 15
we are listed on coinmarketcap

Really good news. I expect a little bit more from this project and it might be a good idea to hold coins for a couple of months.

Being listed is not the biggest achievements nowadays.

There are a lot of people ready to help dev with work to be done around the project. I think running nodes and staking coins is the easiest we can do.

I will try to build a one-pager website, so people can have an idea, what the project is about and how it differs from everything else in the market. Hop on whoever is willing to help.
Activity: 273
Merit: 101

Really good news. I expect a little bit more from this project and it might be a good idea to hold coins for a couple of months.
Activity: 336
This is a early beta version of the webcam executable for WINK Windows/Linux wallet. Users are required to try it on various webcam models and report to us if there's any problem. Once you test it, please write a post as follows:

webcam model: xxxxxxxx
works: yes/no
issues or notes (if any): xxxxxxxxx

Second social experiment: take a selfie and post it here if you want. You are free to take a photo of yourself and post it on this thread to show support to WINK project. Step 2 will be improvement and integration of this executable into the wallet. Once this is done, it will be possible to upload selfies to WINK blockchain.
Have been in touch with cryptostiltskin from Coinexchange: admin has been busy with loads of tickets because of BTC fork. He promised they will add WINK once situation is back to normal (proof is they haven't listed any coin since BTC fork).

Webcam executable link (early beta version): https://mega.nz/#!l7g3DDqL!4Mb4DnKXVkjEiuuCGihJmFL8VPGouNICvdQdGPqI_mw

TBA: Coinmarketcap listing, other Exchanges listing, full operating wallet with selfie integration.

I just invested into this coin. Looks there is some potential here. Hope to see updates on this soon Smiley
Activity: 569

also update first post, use twitter more..

ps: now all WINK worth just 8 btc at this price, put a buy wall and let the easy hands dump on you at 10 ^^ Cheesy I think this make it easy accumulateble coin if you think about it Smiley

I guess you are joking right ? But this is an expensive comment to give to someone that have giving you a free coin that worth a fortune, even at the current 8 sats 79000 wink still means a lot, we should learn to appreciate things.

@ dev, can you set up a team members to see to the up-liftment of this coin ? I am interested in joining if you desire it.
Activity: 53
Good projet, i can help a team ? i m webdesigner...

i have invested here and i want help Wink
Activity: 54

also update first post, use twitter more..

ps: now all WINK worth just 8 btc at this price, put a buy wall and let the easy hands dump on you at 10 ^^ Cheesy I think this make it easy accumulateble coin if you think about it Smiley
Activity: 292
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
that's a start. let's hope there will be updates. everything else will follow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
Really hope this gets listed on Cryptopia or at least Nova, cause I don't like Yobit, it's shady. And judging by the numbers, Yobit is the place where the majority of trade volume is taking place.

Not to mention, this coin seems to be extremely undervalued trading at 7-10 sats with a hard cap of 80M. I believe it's time for me to buy in  Grin
Activity: 39
Dev kindly update the first page here with the new exchange...tradesatoshi and if possible give an update on upcoming exchanges and any other developments
Pages:
Jump to: