Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites! - page 27. (Read 175332 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Thank for add my website to wankcoin.com

Smiley Glad to provide product to wankers.

Can you ship to Canada?

What if I don't have ED and I take it anyway?  Wink

Probably bad advice, (see your doctor etc etc) but you will get rock hard, see everything in a blue tinge, oh and have the best dam wank ever!

I'm still not sure if I should be taking it! LOL
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wankcoin (WKC) Administration
All right! I'm just waiting to receive our legal documentation so I can supply it to our processor and we can finally get things live! Shouldn't be much longer from here. Once I've got processor approval, I'll talk to Scooby and should be able to give you a pretty close timeline as to when we can launch the ability to buy WKC with fiat.

Again, I'm sorry this dragged out so long, but unfortunately this stage of the game has been completely outside of our control. Thankfully we are finally getting through it.

Appreciate the updates as always and look forward to the launch

Thanks for the continued support!

On a slightly off topic but still hilarious note -

I was chatting with @BradmanTV on Twitter today. He's a comedian that does a live show online and is doing a fundraiser to raise a bunch of doge and keep his show going.
Why am I mentioning this? I guess if he raises 10,000,000 doge he is going to get a tattoo of dogecoin live on his show. He told me if I helped get the word out and he was able to raise 15,000,000 doge, he would get a wankcoin tattooed on a live show. I thought that would be awesome so I'm throwing it out there!

WhoTheHeckIsBradman.com  

dogeraiser.com/c/48

I personally don't have any doge, but I figured watching someone get a WKC tattoo would be pretty epic! So I guess if any of you guys hold some doge and are feeling generous, give those links a visit! lol
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
All right! I'm just waiting to receive our legal documentation so I can supply it to our processor and we can finally get things live! Shouldn't be much longer from here. Once I've got processor approval, I'll talk to Scooby and should be able to give you a pretty close timeline as to when we can launch the ability to buy WKC with fiat.

Again, I'm sorry this dragged out so long, but unfortunately this stage of the game has been completely outside of our control. Thankfully we are finally getting through it.

Appreciate the updates as always and look forward to the launch

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I still haven't heard back from our agent - so I've escalated the issues up to the Director of the company working on it, I've got their attention now and should know more by tomorrow.

Sure, thank
I still haven't heard back from our agent - so I've escalated the issues up to the Director of the company working on it, I've got their attention now and should know more by tomorrow.
Any new update for Wankcoin Process yet ??

Still waiting here..

Nothing yet Lin0s. Still waiting for confirmation from our agent that the corporate stuff is complete. On the plus side, once I have those documents in place, I can submit it to our processor and start testing. I'm just as frustrated with the length of time this has taken.

I just followed up with our agent again, I'll let you know when I hear back.

no need only to wait ... when its done its done...
we have many things that can be done in the meanwhile ...
prepare everything you can (plan-code)...
for the next steps...
 Wink
we need to boost things up

Nothing back from our agent yet - they are also in a different time zone so that also seems to delay things sometimes.

On a different note, we have been discussing the next steps as well as what changes will be coming to the coin itself. Nothing set in stone yet, but definitely some exciting things. I'll share more when I can.
Don't forget about this week's show!

www.onwebcam.com

See you there!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 154

Still waiting here..

Nothing yet Lin0s. Still waiting for confirmation from our agent that the corporate stuff is complete. On the plus side, once I have those documents in place, I can submit it to our processor and start testing. I'm just as frustrated with the length of time this has taken.

no need only to wait ... when its done its done...
we have many things that can be done in the meanwhile ...
prepare everything you can (plan-code)...
for the next steps...
 Wink
we need to boost things up

Still waiting here..

legendary

Still waiting here..
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
legendary
Any one in Canada want to order, hit me up.
It all good to Canada Smiley
legendary

Can you ship to Canada?

Yes, I just shipped some to Canada earlier this week, I dont see why not.
I will let you know if it go through, but most of the time it ok, cause it is not illegal drug anyway hahaha
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
BRB REFUELING MY JET PACK
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Can you ship to Canada?

Probably bad advice, (see your doctor etc etc) but you will get rock hard, see everything in a blue tinge, oh and have the best dam wank ever!
Activity: 211

Can you ship to Canada?

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: