Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites! - page 26. (Read 175332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Love the ideas great work

Thanks man.

And just so its all transparent this is the way it will all work.

From the pool fee's collected :

50% Will go into the weekly random miner raffle.

30% Will go into the 0 (zero) block finder ( The miner that finds a block ending in 0 will take the pot what ever it is up to at that point in time, it could roll over for a while and get quite large.

And the remaining 20% of fee's will go towards the pool upkeep.

Hope people are happy with that, and will join the pool Smiley
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I've got some new miners on the way (estimated shipping October 10th), so I'll put some decent hashing power on your pool when it arrives! In the meantime, I got a couple little miners to point your way, but I haven't got your verification email and can't figure out how to request another one.  Cry

Not sure why that is, but ive just created a test account, and I didnt get my email either. I will look into it.

In the mean time I have activated your account, so please try and connect, and thanks for helping out Smiley

I have also removed the need for email activation

UPDATE : My test account email did arrive but into my spam folder, I shall leave the email verification off anyway Smiley want to try and make this as easy as I can for you all.

Nothing in my spam folder but I seem to be hashing away now. Smiley As I said, more to come in a few weeks.

Dropped you another email, there was another verification email I didn't receive when trying to set my automatic payout.

Got that and replied Smiley
Ive sorted it all out for you at 1 auto payout and 0 donation, I really appreciate your coming on board Smiley

Also a new game is coming soon, If a miner finds a block ending in 0 (zero) they will receive a bonus... just trying to figure out what to give lol Smiley

Love the ideas great work
legendary
crunck

I've got some new miners on the way (estimated shipping October 10th), so I'll put some decent hashing power on your pool when it arrives! In the meantime, I got a couple little miners to point your way, but I haven't got your verification email and can't figure out how to request another one.  Cry

Not sure why that is, but ive just created a test account, and I didnt get my email either. I will look into it.

In the mean time I have activated your account, so please try and connect, and thanks for helping out Smiley

UPDATE : My test account email did arrive but into my spam folder, I shall leave the email verification off anyway Smiley want to try and make this as easy as I can for you all.

Nothing in my spam folder but I seem to be hashing away now. Smiley As I said, more to come in a few weeks.

Dropped you another email, there was another verification email I didn't receive when trying to set my automatic payout.

Got that and replied Smiley
Ive sorted it all out for you at 1 auto payout and 0 donation, I really appreciate your coming on board Smiley

Also a new game is coming soon, If a miner finds a block ending in 0 (zero) they will receive a bonus... just trying to figure out what to give lol Smiley

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

legendary
crunck
Sorry please repeat what you just said, i can't hear you over all this good news.

Yeah I may be a little enthusiastic Smiley

But I want this to work out, so please if anyone has any tips, or ideas, or something they would like to see on the pool please just ask.

Activity: 211
Sorry please repeat what you just said, i can't hear you over all this good news.

But I want this to work out, so please if anyone has any tips, or ideas, or something they would like to see on the pool please just ask.

I've got some new miners on the way (estimated shipping October 10th), so I'll put some decent hashing power on your pool when it arrives! In the meantime, I got a couple little miners to point your way, but I haven't got your verification email and can't figure out how to request another one.  Cry
legendary
crunck

X7
legendary
legendary
crunck
DNS should all be sorted now Smiley

I have also been playing around with the theme and have added the WankCoin logo, oh and some pretty ladies on the dashboard  http://wankpool.co.uk/index.php?page=dashboard lol

http://wankpool.co.uk

Help me keep the pool live and running by adding a few GH/s

Lots more adult stuff to be added over the next few days Wink

Great news! Added you to the OP and have already got some tweets out there for you.

Jump on board guys, support the pools supporting us! Smiley

Thanks !

I have also removed the hardcore images to make it work friendly.

Also added a prize pot :

Of coarse the more miners we get the quicker the pot will rise and the more coins the winner will receive !

There is no minimum hash power required to win so chuck what ever GH/s you have at it.

Lets make this pool the best WKC pool there is !
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wankcoin (WKC) Administration

I have also been playing around with the theme and have added the WankCoin logo, oh and some pretty ladies on the dashboard  http://wankpool.co.uk/index.php?page=dashboard lol

Great news! Added you to the OP and have already got some tweets out there for you.

Jump on board guys, support the pools supporting us! Smiley
legendary
crunck

legendary
crunck
I so love this coin and the name cracks me up every time I say it.

I started my own WankCoin mining pool.

However it is seriously NSFW ( Not Safe For Work )

I shall also be adding other adult stuff onto the site for your enjoyment, and If any of you want any specific added just let me know Wink

www.wankpool.co.uk

And if someone could furnish me with a list of sites that except WankCoin I can also link them to the site.

+1 ...

The "BEST" Sites that Accept WANKCOIN ... http://www.wankcoin.com/the-best-sites-that-accept-wankcoin/
All Sites That Accept WANKCOIN ... http://www.wankcoin.com/all-sites-that-accept-wankcoin/
 Wink

tip 4 miner: if the site doesn't show up ..
refresh few times ... your browser (its a new one) ...
will take few days for the internet provider (DNS cache) 2 pick it up...

Thanks Smiley

This is the IP until it all comes online correctly
http://198.27.109.80/
I've added a few TH and have found 5 blocks today Smiley

I shall also be adding other adult stuff onto the site for your enjoyment, and If any of you want any specific added just let me know Wink

www.wankpool.co.uk

And if someone could furnish me with a list of sites that except WankCoin I can also link them to the site.

Great news! I can't access the site yet (even after multiple refresh), but once I see that it is available, we'll add it to the OP and get some tweets out there about it.

Thanks for setting up the new pool, we appreciate it and the support!
Activity: 154

www.wankpool.co.uk

+1 ...

The "BEST" Sites that Accept WANKCOIN ... http://www.wankcoin.com/the-best-sites-that-accept-wankcoin/
All Sites That Accept WANKCOIN ... http://www.wankcoin.com/all-sites-that-accept-wankcoin/
 Wink

tip 4 miner: if the site doesn't show up ..
refresh few times ... your browser (its a new one) ...
will take few days for the internet provider (DNS cache) 2 pick it up...
or just try... without www.
http://wankpool.co.uk/
legendary
crunck

www.wankpool.co.uk

X7
legendary
Yeah, I told him get wankcoin wallet , I will send him some , he just blahblah get Doge.

Then I ask why do you tattoo wankcoin and raise doge haha..

Damn shibe...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Yeah, I told him get wankcoin wallet , I will send him some , he just blahblah get Doge.

Then I ask why do you tattoo wankcoin and raise doge haha..
All right! I'm just waiting to receive our legal documentation so I can supply it to our processor and we can finally get things live! Shouldn't be much longer from here. Once I've got processor approval, I'll talk to Scooby and should be able to give you a pretty close timeline as to when we can launch the ability to buy WKC with fiat.

Again, I'm sorry this dragged out so long, but unfortunately this stage of the game has been completely outside of our control. Thankfully we are finally getting through it.

Appreciate the updates as always and look forward to the launch

Thanks for the continued support!

On a slightly off topic but still hilarious note -

I was chatting with @BradmanTV on Twitter today. He's a comedian that does a live show online and is doing a fundraiser to raise a bunch of doge and keep his show going.
Why am I mentioning this? I guess if he raises 10,000,000 doge he is going to get a tattoo of dogecoin live on his show. He told me if I helped get the word out and he was able to raise 15,000,000 doge, he would get a wankcoin tattooed on a live show. I thought that would be awesome so I'm throwing it out there!

WhoTheHeckIsBradman.com  

dogeraiser.com/c/48

I personally don't have any doge, but I figured watching someone get a WKC tattoo would be pretty epic! So I guess if any of you guys hold some doge and are feeling generous, give those links a visit! lol

Im just on tweets with him, he said for doge tatoo not wank ?
What is going on?  Do you have his message with you?
This guy is total fishy to me.

I took a screenshot of our conversation.
X7
legendary
All right! I'm just waiting to receive our legal documentation so I can supply it to our processor and we can finally get things live! Shouldn't be much longer from here. Once I've got processor approval, I'll talk to Scooby and should be able to give you a pretty close timeline as to when we can launch the ability to buy WKC with fiat.

Again, I'm sorry this dragged out so long, but unfortunately this stage of the game has been completely outside of our control. Thankfully we are finally getting through it.

Appreciate the updates as always and look forward to the launch

Thanks for the continued support!

On a slightly off topic but still hilarious note -

I was chatting with @BradmanTV on Twitter today. He's a comedian that does a live show online and is doing a fundraiser to raise a bunch of doge and keep his show going.
Why am I mentioning this? I guess if he raises 10,000,000 doge he is going to get a tattoo of dogecoin live on his show. He told me if I helped get the word out and he was able to raise 15,000,000 doge, he would get a wankcoin tattooed on a live show. I thought that would be awesome so I'm throwing it out there!

WhoTheHeckIsBradman.com  

dogeraiser.com/c/48

I personally don't have any doge, but I figured watching someone get a WKC tattoo would be pretty epic! So I guess if any of you guys hold some doge and are feeling generous, give those links a visit! lol

BRB DONATING
Pages:
Jump to: