Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WKC] WANKCOIN - Shop Anonymously, Accepted at over 100+ HD sites! - page 28. (Read 175332 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
A couple tid-bits for you guys:

The company that holds Webmaster Access in Amsterdam reached out to us and asked us to be on the panel TIT is speaking on. While we were very excited to have this opportunity, we declined for the time being for a couple of reasons:

1. We still believe WKC is not quite ready for mass merchant acceptance. There are a couple things left that we want to do before approaching other member's of the adult community for WKC acceptance.
2. Having said that, we felt the team's time would be better spent completing these projects so we can take WKC to the next level.

WMA is held every year, and next year with new things in place for WKC we will be more than ready to attend this conference and more.

As we are getting closer to launch on the items mentioned in our last update, the team has been discussing the next things in line for WKC - there have been many, but one I personally found interesting came up - making WKC merge minable with BTC.

What do you guys think? Remember, this is just an idea for now, just looking for the community's input on it.

I'm for any technical improvement
if it will benefit the coin and community ...
+1

if this means a new wallet-update...
please,... make first all possible improvements that you can
before we need to download the new version...
(and don't forget the security-we don't need a other XXX fiasco)
good that we have scooby333
 Smiley
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Wankcoin (WKC) Administration
A couple tid-bits for you guys:

The company that holds Webmaster Access in Amsterdam reached out to us and asked us to be on the panel TIT is speaking on. While we were very excited to have this opportunity, we declined for the time being for a couple of reasons:

1. We still believe WKC is not quite ready for mass merchant acceptance. There are a couple things left that we want to do before approaching other member's of the adult community for WKC acceptance.
2. Having said that, we felt the team's time would be better spent completing these projects so we can take WKC to the next level.

WMA is held every year, and next year with new things in place for WKC we will be more than ready to attend this conference and more.

As we are getting closer to launch on the items mentioned in our last update, the team has been discussing the next things in line for WKC - there have been many, but one I personally found interesting came up - making WKC merge minable with BTC.

What do you guys think? Remember, this is just an idea for now, just looking for the community's input on it.
Hahahaha TIT, fitting name for the coin because the team is a bunch of tits..

I made a post over there asking what business a marketing guy has acting like he was a financial expert and speaking on a panel on behalf of cryptos. Guess them asking for help proves he has no business being there.

Grin
yes, finacial expert ...
(they inflated-devaluated the coin) ... lol

just read what some miner-holder supporter think...

"I did the math and showed everyone that the early miners will lose significant value.  The value dropped 3600x overnight...
the refusal to even listen to financial/economic reason is annoying."

"You are the government and devalued the currency, this should be left to the market, you broke all the rules of crypto currency.
Do you get that?"

"Devaluation took 90% off value and keeps falling.
Is everybody still happy with this?  lets try to look at things differently, it will be very hard to recover from this."

tit is more a charity spending program ...(supply-demand who gives a f*ck ... financial what?)
can't call it a investment...
other would say ... scam...
but scam would not be true (2 harsh)...

I think the DEVs really think they can sell hot air ...
and some are buying it ...

you know global warming issues .. and that stuff (I'm not really into it) ...
Cow flatulence (fart) tax...
http://money.ca.msn.com/taxes/gallery/the-world%E2%80%99s-strangest-taxes?page=10
"Cows, there is no sensitive way of putting it, are gassy beasts." ...
 Wink

just forget it ...
you are more in crypto .. finance ... looking for investment opportunities...
they are in ...? something... else...
tax for "fill_something" ...

cows= titcoin miner-holder
fart= hot air ...is spreeding... you can also ...fly a hot air balloon (no cows ... baloon will go down)...

don't think the adult industry will spend a cent on this tax!
(I see hanging tits)

wkc 2 d moooon...
 Smiley

Activity: 211
Hahahaha TIT, fitting name for the coin because the team is a bunch of tits..

I made a post over there asking what business a marketing guy has acting like he was a financial expert and speaking on a panel on behalf of cryptos. Guess them asking for help proves he has no business being there.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250
Very nice cover of recent news... I agree Cheesy

Moon and beyond!
bla_bla "adult" news update:

Runaway attack & lube conference
-------------------------------------

xxxcoin... would say officially death ... (no wonder) ...
DEV runaway, POS system corrupt (double spend attack) price went down ...
to nearly zero ...

titcoin ... after some "nice" news and a little boost price went down again (no wonder),
one of the news was they will attend at a major adult industry conference in Amsterdam
now they are asking the community to help them... lol
... One of the topics that will be discussed is "what are the advantages of alternate cryptocurrencies over Bitcoin."
... Please respond to this post with specific bullets or talking points we should raise when asked why alt coin vs Bitcoin.

if they don't know to answer this question is it really a good idea to invest in this coin... ?! NO it isn't !

other problem they could have...
if the industry finds out that they try to scam them in anyway ...
someone could be ass-hurt ...
(yes we know, they will try to sell the conference as a big success,... boy)
 Grin

wankcoin ... only real adult coin ...
2 d moon...
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Activity: 103
Wankcoin (WKC) Administration
Could http://tompool.org please be added to the pools list?

Got a tweet out there for you too, thanks for adding us!
Activity: 87
Wankcoin (WKC) Support

OK, added that to the list.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
spreadcoin.info
legendary
spreadcoin.info
they run around all the exchanges pumping through verbal hype zzzzzzz

trollbox ...
best place to know what coin you should avoid ...
trollbox sell "insert coin name"= buy
trollbox buy "insert coin name"= avoid ...sell if you hold some...
 Wink
Well look at bla bla... all emotionally responsible and shit...  Grin

please don't remind me...
my blood pressure ... has limits
 Grin
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a very welcome update.  I appreciate the time and effort you guy are putting into this.  I understand things take time, measure twice cut once.  Something that may be nice, if possible, would be a rough outline of goals.  Nothing needs to be set in stone, but some date ranges would be welcome.  Goals don't equal hard deadlines, just give guidance.  For those of use with significant investment, especially those in the top 10 coin holders, a rough outline would be helpful, but not necessary.  Again, just a thought.  I'm still holding regardless of what others may be spouting about the coin.  They keep ranting but all I hear is blah blah Wink

Hey Rhuarc,

Thanks for the kind words and sorry to hear about your miner incident!

We are skeptical to use dates only because there are people who consider the dates set in stone even when we say they are rough, not to mention when dealing with legal (lawyers, governments, processors, etc.) they give us timelines that never seem to play out properly as well. For example, this last area of legal I am still working on, I was told would take 5-15 days, and I think we are beyond the 15 days now and it still isn't complete.

On the plus side, I was contacted today and that portion of things is in the final stages as I have provided everything required to the necessary government officials. Hopefully it is completed in the coming days and we can finally get to making some things live.

I'll try and give some mini updates as I can.

Great news look forward to it
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
We are skeptical to use dates only because there are people who consider the dates set in stone even when we say they are rough, not to mention when dealing with legal (lawyers, governments, processors, etc.) they give us timelines that never seem to play out properly as well. For example, this last area of legal I am still working on, I was told would take 5-15 days, and I think we are beyond the 15 days now and it still isn't complete.

On the plus side, I was contacted today and that portion of things is in the final stages as I have provided everything required to the necessary government officials. Hopefully it is completed in the coming days and we can finally get to making some things live.

first I want to apologize for my impolite and too rude behavior ...
emotions... that's the way I am...
 Sad

continues ...
take a look private message...
 Wink

Well look at bla bla... all emotionally responsible and shit...  Grin
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Yes, We are live now to take order now .

http://zeagratablets.com/

#BTC #WKC #SFR $BTC $SFR $WKC @wankcoin @sfrcoin @Bitcoin

That's brilliant man, hope it does well. You need to add yak loin to ya stock. Good to keep the yang up lol

first I want to apologize for my impolite and too rude behavior ...
emotions... that's the way I am...
 Sad

continues ...
take a look private message...
 Wink
Yes, We are live now to take order now .

http://zeagratablets.com/

#BTC #WKC #SFR $BTC $SFR $WKC @wankcoin @sfrcoin @Bitcoin

congratulations on your site ...
 Wink
Activity: 87
Wankcoin (WKC) Support
wallet not sync

a solution ... ?

Can you provide a few more details?  Hard to diagnose the issue at the moment without those.  What OS?  If Windows, using the exe or the zip download?  Does your wankcoin.conf include addnode=node1.wankcoin.com and addnode=node2.wankcoin.com?  Do you have a firewall blocking connections to port 9336? 
Pages:
Jump to: