Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅ - page 10. (Read 3131 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Hello.
I like the name.  It brings back alot of my childhood memories.  I will be following this coin.  Thanks. 
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Okay, now I see. I already saw their thread before. There had been swapped of the coin the reason why they created a new thread. So what major changes are you going to implement this time? Though it is a high PoS alt, what would make this coin valuable in the market? Because it is still in the 1-5sats level. Not many people will stake this coin if they will not see good progress on this project. What kind of partnerships are you going to build for this project?
Partnerships would be utility and strategic partnerships. We would need good partners that would make willow more accessible and usable , $WLLO would be listed on gaming platforms to be used as in game currency and on gambling platforms to play games like slots. we would also do strategic partnerships with staking Pools in the short term so that those who would rather like someone else to stake for them can easily do that. We want to build a overall big, friendly community around staking. In long term progress would be made by bringing new features and advancements to the code, advertising our cryptocurrency on various websites and keeping the community engaged and satisfied.
Thank you for your question
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Very cool concept, it can be profitable to buy and hold this coin. I like how things are explained clearly. Best of luck Smiley

Don't be too quick to believe in new projects in the current year because there is no good change in the crypto world and you should investigate more about it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Okay, now I see. I already saw their thread before. There had been swapped of the coin the reason why they created a new thread. So what major changes are you going to implement this time? Though it is a high PoS alt, what would make this coin valuable in the market? Because it is still in the 1-5sats level. Not many people will stake this coin if they will not see good progress on this project. What kind of partnerships are you going to build for this project?
copper member
Activity: 10
Very cool concept, it can be profitable to buy and hold this coin. I like how things are explained clearly. Best of luck Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Good luck. I did some initial mining with an L3, so I hope for some success.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Welcome to WillowCoin Announcement thread!

Now trading on EREX.IO

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL WALLETS

WINDOWS

SOURCE CODE

DISCORD COMMUNITY | OFFICIAL TWITTER | BLOCK EXPLORER

POS STAKING TUTORIAL

1. Download WillowCoin wallet either for Windows or for Linux depending on
your operating system.
2. Open the wallet and give it some time to sync. Synchronization will start automatically.
3. Go to "Settings" and "Encrypt wallet". Create a secure password. Remember your password
or write it down & store it somewhere safe.(optional step)
4. Restart the wallet.
5. Make sure to have WillowCoins in your wallet.
6. Staking would automatically start if you have a un-encrypted wallet, for an encrypted
wallet go to "Settings", select "Unlock wallet for staking only" and enter your password.
7. keep your wallet open, unlocked & connected to the internet to stake efficiently,
WillowCoin has a minimum stake age of 12 Hours which means you would receive
your first stake after 12+ hours.

Its that simple! happy staking

EXCHANGES

EREX.IO
UNNAMED.EXCHANGE(paid,pending)

*NOTE:
1. WillowCoin is swapped from old Blockchain to new and better Blockchain in the ratio of 1:1 with exact same number of existing supply as before purely due to security reasons. This is a new ANN thread to announce the new Blockchain. Link to old Ann thread
2. Erex.io exchange forgot to rename WILLOW(old ticker) to WLLO(new ticker) after the swap, but they are running the new Blockchain, its completely safe to trade on EREX exchange & to make transactions between the exchange and new wallets.(We have notified them about this error and expect them to fix it soon)

I see that the team is constantly working on the project, the channel is constantly active in discord, waiting for new news from them, and there time will judge.
Activity: 3
Yup, I've been mining this coin from the start (in initial PoW period), and am super excited to see where it goes! Seems like they've got a solid team/development staff, and it is being traded on erex and unnamed soon.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Welcome to WillowCoin Announcement thread!

DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL WALLETS

WINDOWS

SOURCE CODE

DISCORD COMMUNITY | OFFICIAL TWITTER | BLOCK EXPLORER

POS STAKING TUTORIAL

1. Download WillowCoin wallet either for Windows or for Linux depending on
your operating system.
2. Open the wallet and give it some time to sync. Synchronization will start automatically.
3. Go to "Settings" and "Encrypt wallet". Create a secure password. Remember your password
or write it down & store it somewhere safe.(optional step)
4. Restart the wallet.
5. Make sure to have WillowCoins in your wallet.
6. Staking would automatically start if you have a un-encrypted wallet, for an encrypted
wallet go to "Settings", select "Unlock wallet for staking only" and enter your password.
7. keep your wallet open, unlocked & connected to the internet to stake efficiently,
WillowCoin has a minimum stake age of 12 Hours which means you would receive
your first stake after 12+ hours.

Its that simple! happy staking

VPS STAKING TUTORIAL

https://medium.com/@WillowCoin/how-to-stake-your-willowcoins-wllo-on-a-vps-7b309d78d97b

EXCHANGES

*NOTE:
WillowCoin was swapped from old Blockchain to new and better Blockchain in the ratio of 1:1 with exact same number of existing supply as before purely due to security reasons. This is a new ANN thread to announce the new Blockchain. Link to old Ann thread
Pages:
Jump to: