Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅ - page 3. (Read 3131 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

How many of the top wallets are the devs?

http://144.202.54.73/richlist
well most of them are from his and his team.. we are all making them kind of rich...  its a average project/coin...  most of the staking are from this top wallets...   its a  short term project!..  .  dev doesnt listen to the community ..   just t read there will be a swap for this coin on unnamed exchange twitter...

if you have some money to invest... buy this coin and dump it after 2-3 months... 750 pos will give you some decent profit.. thats it...
 in 6-12 months.. this  coin will be gone...!!!  so.. lots of fake promises from dev.. sometime he need to listen what the community wants!
Activity: 800
Merit: 143
I understand that you are most active in discord. But I think it is also fair if you will give updates on this thread so people will know that you are still active in developing this coin. Without seeing your thread active, you might not get potential investors. Staking is nice for your coin but you need to attract users to increase the number of your supporters. Also, have you find any use case in the market for your coin?

Most of the time developers don't have the time to be present on social media channels. Maybe this is the case here too, but the dev can "hire" some community members to post on Willow social media channels, eventually paying in WLLO so the people involved are motivated to increase the value of their holdings.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
Good day community, A lot has been going on, last month we announced partnerships with 2 big POS pools along With small marketing campaigns, This month we would be having a massive upgrade to WillowCoin code along with Better wallet UI, release of Linux, Raspberi Pi and MacOS wallets and a trading Promotional event at one of the exchange we are listed on. Stay tuned!

Hi dev this month we do have to update ours wallet if i undestood, please let us know here when we do have to change the wallet , thank you dev
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Good day community, A lot has been going on, last month we announced partnerships with 2 big POS pools along With small marketing campaigns, This month we would be having a massive upgrade to WillowCoin code along with Better wallet UI, release of Linux, Raspberi Pi and MacOS wallets and a trading Promotional event at one of the exchange we are listed on. Stay tuned!

I can't find WillowCoin on WorldCoinIndex?
Please find available tracking services on the first page of ANN thread or our website http://willowcoin.net/.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
gainz666 you are so smart, can't you do a Blockchain on chain activity analysis yourself?. Everything is pretty clear if you have paid attention to the Announcements made in our Discord server. There is a #1 wallet that holds development funds, this address was locked on 5th April 2020 and had 60M coins, an announcement was made in our discord server that few coins from this wallet would be unlocked 5th of every month to cover development/marketing/advertising expenses. On 5th May another announcement was made that no coins would be unlocked for the month of may because we didn't had any major expenses in the month of may. On June 5th another announcement was made and 15M coins out of this wallet was unlocked, These 15M coins are being used for marketing expenditure this month. now the dev team has 2 wallet addresses one is the #1 address that holds 45M coin and another one is the #2 wallet that holds 8M/15M coins. Rest of the 7M coin have already been spent and paid for YouTube videos, PR, partnerships etc. All the other coins are already distributed to the community via sale on the exchanges. If you have more questions please join us on Discord and ask us there, as we have earlier said bitcointalk is not the place where we are most active at.

I understand that you are most active in discord. But I think it is also fair if you will give updates on this thread so people will know that you are still active in developing this coin. Without seeing your thread active, you might not get potential investors. Staking is nice for your coin but you need to attract users to increase the number of your supporters. Also, have you find any use case in the market for your coin?

I know but i think need time to get large community, i think it wil come one day when dev or other people will update this thread. We need to be patience.
Activity: 94
I can't find WillowCoin on WorldCoinIndex?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
gainz666 you are so smart, can't you do a Blockchain on chain activity analysis yourself?. Everything is pretty clear if you have paid attention to the Announcements made in our Discord server. There is a #1 wallet that holds development funds, this address was locked on 5th April 2020 and had 60M coins, an announcement was made in our discord server that few coins from this wallet would be unlocked 5th of every month to cover development/marketing/advertising expenses. On 5th May another announcement was made that no coins would be unlocked for the month of may because we didn't had any major expenses in the month of may. On June 5th another announcement was made and 15M coins out of this wallet was unlocked, These 15M coins are being used for marketing expenditure this month. now the dev team has 2 wallet addresses one is the #1 address that holds 45M coin and another one is the #2 wallet that holds 8M/15M coins. Rest of the 7M coin have already been spent and paid for YouTube videos, PR, partnerships etc. All the other coins are already distributed to the community via sale on the exchanges. If you have more questions please join us on Discord and ask us there, as we have earlier said bitcointalk is not the place where we are most active at.

copper member
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Price is very cheap don't think dev will be rich even with all top wallet, if you like the project you can buy some for cheap and see wht develop will bring us. I like how the team are working .
I also love how this project works, and a lot of exchanges are listing this coin so I'm sure the price increase will only be a matter of time. I am holding this coin at 2sts, and until now, I have made more than 150% profit in a short time. Of course, I will still hold some more time because the ability of this coin to reach new ATH is very easy.

That's utter nonsence.  the coin is on small exchanges that listed it for free only.

How many of the top wallets are the devs?   dev don't reply to this question because its a scam.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251

Price is very cheap don't think dev will be rich even with all top wallet, if you like the project you can buy some for cheap and see wht develop will bring us. I like how the team are working .
I also love how this project works, and a lot of exchanges are listing this coin so I'm sure the price increase will only be a matter of time. I am holding this coin at 2sts, and until now, I have made more than 150% profit in a short time. Of course, I will still hold some more time because the ability of this coin to reach new ATH is very easy.
copper member
WillowCoin has been listed at StackOfStake!

StackOfStake is a staking and masternode investment platform. It allows you to receive a passive income from your WLLO coins in an easy and convenient way.

How to get started: https://kb.stackofstake.com/getting-started
FAQ: https://kb.stackofstake.com/faq

Platform features:
 full automation
 instant deposit, instant rewards accrual, instant compounding, instant withdraw
 no deposit or withdrawal fee
 no minimum deposit and withdrawal amount
 referral system
 no KYC

Knowledge base: https://kb.stackofstake.com/cryptocurrencies/wllo
Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stackofstake.mobile
iOS app: https://testflight.apple.com/join/XFAjjXzi
API: https://api.stackofstake.com/swagger/index.html

Join official Discord server: https://discord.gg/tYcb8uK
Need support? Feel free to drop the line to [email protected].

copper member
Meme competition is being held in our discord server! top 3 voted meme wins.
participate now and win amazing prizes.

https://twitter.com/WillowCoin/status/1274403928763850752?s=20

RIP willowcoin - No new developments - price dropping to nothing.  Roll Eyes

You have to be patience , this is quite new project and not ico money collected, let people dump their coin , it will go up soon or later!
  The willowcoin has some potential. what i am more concerned is the 45 million williowcoin plus 9.7 millio willow that the dev has. see.. top 2 adres of williow explorer.
   when these coin goes to 30  sat plus or even higher.. i just hope that he doesnt cheat us and dump his millions willowcoin.

The dev probably has more wallets than that.   how many of the top 20 are the devs?
ù
Don't know yet , but anyway without develop it will be hard for anyone to sell coin and if he will sell some nothing wrong with that !

You have to be patience , this is quite new project and not ico money collected, let people dump their coin , it will go up soon or later!
  The willowcoin has some potential. what i am more concerned is the 45 million williowcoin plus 9.7 millio willow that the dev has. see.. top 2 adres of williow explorer.
   when these coin goes to 30  sat plus or even higher.. i just hope that he doesnt cheat us and dump his millions willowcoin.

The dev probably has more wallets than that.   how many of the top 20 are the devs?

I am not wondering about it, if dev will make good develop like it seems to be in the future than i will be happy to buy at 30sat each, somewhere he need to get some money,
Activity: 259
Merit: 100

RIP willowcoin - No new developments - price dropping to nothing.  Roll Eyes

No chance the dev does not even post here with any news or developments.
à
 He is quite active on discord , but don't know what do you excpect from a free project! Need time to see some good development!

RIP willowcoin - No new developments - price dropping to nothing.  Roll Eyes

No chance the dev does not even post here with any news or developments.
Pages:
Jump to: