Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅ - page 4. (Read 3131 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

RIP willowcoin - No new developments - price dropping to nothing.  Roll Eyes

You have to be patience , this is quite new project and not ico money collected, let people dump their coin , it will go up soon or later!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

RIP willowcoin - No new developments - price dropping to nothing.  Roll Eyes
i heard graviex is coming as new exchange
Yes, I saw such unofficial information on a discord, let's not rush into statements. I liked the site itself, nothing more, everything is on the case, and probably the most important thing that I liked was not to buy coins (as they usually do)

The dev posted it though? whats unofficial about that? how can it be any more official than the dev posting it lol
officially for me it’s when there is officially confirmation of the exchange, and not the words and desires of the developers, I always watch the news from sources. Now I see price manipulations in the markets, maybe it’s the developer himself (raising the price), and it’s not known what will happen next (everyone thinks with your own head), this is just my opinion.

For me any exchange is ok, most of the time project announce a new exchange just for price speculation, but project like this where not much liquidity the only thing will push price up is development!
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Yes, I saw such unofficial information on a discord, let's not rush into statements. I liked the site itself, nothing more, everything is on the case, and probably the most important thing that I liked was not to buy coins (as they usually do)

The dev posted it though? whats unofficial about that? how can it be any more official than the dev posting it lol
officially for me it’s when there is officially confirmation of the exchange, and not the words and desires of the developers, I always watch the news from sources. Now I see price manipulations in the markets, maybe it’s the developer himself (raising the price), and it’s not known what will happen next (everyone thinks with your own head), this is just my opinion.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
No need to rush of course but something need to be done, maybe you guys are working hard behind the scenes and I didn't see it, got some coins cheap and, well, let's see how it goes.
Any plans to make the price move up from 1 says? I know is hard but is totally possible to bring things up here, maybe some marketing plans can be the key.

Don't think we need to rush, it is a new project and need time to get up. Just my opinion mate.
Activity: 84
Merit: 6
refercoins.com
Any plans to make the price move up from 1 says? I know is hard but is totally possible to bring things up here, maybe some marketing plans can be the key.

At this stage any exchange is good , don't need more exchange to be a good project, i did stake some coin and work quite good!
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
It stopped staking 3 weeks ago...
Staking works fine, Network weight went up so you will get fewer stakes or no stakes everyday if you hold less coins. In order to get daily stakes staking with more than 150K coins is recommended.

still wondering in what application are you going to devote this coin? because without strong use case in the market, staking alone will not help in increasing its value. where do you think wllo be used for?

yes it is true , only strong staking is great but need some develop, but this team did not collect any maney compare to many other project wich collected millions dollars and the where scamming lot of people!  Take all your time Willows we are not in a rush!

The increase in WLLO is quite good where there is an increase of 13sat but I think it all has to be planned again by including it in a new exchange because if it is still here it will likely not develop.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Staking works fine, Network weight went up so you will get fewer stakes or no stakes everyday if you hold less coins. In order to get daily stakes staking with more than 150K coins is recommended.

still wondering in what application are you going to devote this coin? because without strong use case in the market, staking alone will not help in increasing its value. where do you think wllo be used for?

yes it is true , only strong staking is great but need some develop, but this team did not collect any maney compare to many other project wich collected millions dollars and the where scamming lot of people!  Take all your time Willows we are not in a rush!
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

still wondering in what application are you going to devote this coin? because without strong use case in the market, staking alone will not help in increasing its value. where do you think wllo be used for? even if you focus in one specific industry, it will give you good position in the market and not stuck in less than 10sats value.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Activity: 41
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
With very high percentage in staking, what are the plans of the team to make this coin valuable?
Right now, they are still of low value but considering that they jump from 1 to 3 sat buy order, is a good development.
If they will continue to provide updates and if possible focus on a certain use case, they will make this coin a lil bit of worth in the future.
The price of WLLO in recent days has increased by more than 300%, and if you bought this coin at 1sts then it is best to hold because this project will bring a lot of profits to the holders. I think a lot of important news will come to this project soon and I am sure WLLO will reach very high prices soon. However, the liquidity is still very bad, and you should consider before making a decision.

we are all happy for your consideration, hope it will be good development in the future , otherwise not a problem!
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
With very high percentage in staking, what are the plans of the team to make this coin valuable?
Right now, they are still of low value but considering that they jump from 1 to 3 sat buy order, is a good development.
If they will continue to provide updates and if possible focus on a certain use case, they will make this coin a lil bit of worth in the future.
The price of WLLO in recent days has increased by more than 300%, and if you bought this coin at 1sts then it is best to hold because this project will bring a lot of profits to the holders. I think a lot of important news will come to this project soon and I am sure WLLO will reach very high prices soon. However, the liquidity is still very bad, and you should consider before making a decision.
copper member
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
We have started a Telegram group for members who are not on Discord, Same information would be posted on both telegram and Discord community channels, if you are more comfortable using Telegram then you can join us here: https://t.me/WillowCoin_WLLO
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Pages:
Jump to: