Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF - page 2. (Read 130984 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 04, 2014, 11:45:25 PM
What's wrong?

We are still working on fixing the code for the wallet so coins stake correctly,  checkpointing, creating ANN, website, getting details ironed out with polo.... there's a lot more involved than pushing out a coin. We are trying to do this right.... in our spare time... We haven't given up.
Activity: 73
December 03, 2014, 12:22:26 PM
What's wrong?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
November 28, 2014, 07:48:48 AM
We are currently working out a few kinks in the wallet.  Coins sent in big chunks are not staking correctly because of a slight flaw in the code. I'm not wanting to just hurry up and get it out there without thoroughly testing it and making sure everything works 100% correctly. 

Thanks for keeping us updated!
November 28, 2014, 01:07:13 AM
We are currently working out a few kinks in the wallet.  Coins sent in big chunks are not staking correctly because of a slight flaw in the code. I'm not wanting to just hurry up and get it out there without thoroughly testing it and making sure everything works 100% correctly. 
Activity: 89
November 24, 2014, 07:20:56 AM
Waiting for your good news
November 23, 2014, 10:08:55 AM
Hey guys, we are still working behind the scenes to get everything ready for launch. Not exactly sure what day we will be launching yet, but  once I get a time nailed down with Tristan from polo I will let you know.

You forgot about your new username ;-).

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward for any more news.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 22, 2014, 12:41:03 PM
Hey guys, we are still working behind the scenes to get everything ready for launch. Not exactly sure what day we will be launching yet, but  once I get a time nailed down with Tristan from polo I will let you know.

I can not wait  Cool
November 22, 2014, 12:21:51 PM
Activity: 144
November 16, 2014, 12:24:24 PM
Hey, my new btctalk username is Adrenalinedev (as stated above). Exciting  times ahead
Well, this is a progress, hope to continue,

That's great news indeed! Thanks for all your work!

Hey guys, we are currently  setting up nodes and testing Adrenaline.  Wallet looks good, and liteuser has already hooked us up with a  block explorer!

A big thank you to liteuser for all he has been doing behind the scenes on the technical  side of things!
It looks like things are making progress, this is a good news, thank you and liteuser to pay, believe to pay the total return.
November 16, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
Hey, my new btctalk username is Adrenalinedev (as stated above). Exciting  times ahead

Hey guys, we are currently  setting up nodes and testing Adrenaline.  Wallet looks good, and liteuser has already hooked us up with a  block explorer!

A big thank you to liteuser for all he has been doing behind the scenes on the technical  side of things!
November 16, 2014, 05:29:51 AM

November 15, 2014, 07:39:45 AM
November 14, 2014, 10:59:18 PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 14, 2014, 10:57:48 PM
Hello,

I now have a new gmail setup at [email protected]. Progress is being made quickly now. I will be contacting  Tristan  from polo to tell him we will be ready for the swap soon. I will ask him to delist WOLF and add Adrenaline  in it's place.  That way the orderbooks will be clear and we can go from there. I willmake a quick post as newwolfdev to prove that this is my new contact address  and btctalk username.
November 14, 2014, 09:00:04 PM
New developer has agreed to develop Adrenaline. I will keep you updated as the process continues.

Great, thanks for all the effort you keep putting into this: I would have given up long ago!

Paid for the coin developer today. He said his part would be done in 24-48 hours. Will update once coins, source, and wallet are in my possession.  From that point on I will be the one who sets deadlines and tries to get us ready to go!
Well, we are waiting

Patience is a virtue.  Got the Source and wallet today. I'm having the source reviewed now. I'll update once everything checks out.
November 14, 2014, 06:24:57 AM
New developer has agreed to develop Adrenaline. I will keep you updated as the process continues.

Great, thanks for all the effort you keep putting into this: I would have given up long ago!

Paid for the coin developer today. He said his part would be done in 24-48 hours. Will update once coins, source, and wallet are in my possession.  From that point on I will be the one who sets deadlines and tries to get us ready to go!
Well, we are waiting
November 10, 2014, 11:19:35 PM

November 10, 2014, 09:53:25 AM

November 10, 2014, 08:34:56 AM
November 10, 2014, 01:07:30 AM
Hey guys. The dev never responded so I am now in talks with another developer.  Will update again as soon as I have details ironed out. 
Pages:
Jump to: