Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF - page 4. (Read 130984 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
October 17, 2014, 02:57:36 AM
Important Announcement!

First off I would like to apologize for how long this has taken. I know it has been very stressful for all of us.  There were 4 different times through this process that I was promised a coin to be developed,  and then the developers totally dropped contact. Then my graphic designer got so slammed at her day job that she was bringing home work throughout the week and on weekends to help the company get caught up so she had to cancel working on our Adrenaline logo. Today though I talked for a long time to a developer about RUSH. We agreed on a price, coin amount, type of coin, percentage,  and completion date!!!

RUSH will have 1,000,000 premined coins, it will be POS with 5% annual reward. RUSH will be completed on or before Oct 29th, and between now and then we will have an ANN, temporary logo, and website up and running. I will talk to Tristan from Poloniex about ironing out a WOLF/RUSH exchange period and as soon as I have those details I will be on here to give you guys an update.  Again I am sorry it took this long, but am excited to finally be able to give you guys the good news. Thank you for your patience and enjoy being an Adrenaline Junky.
Thanks very very much!
Activity: 85
October 16, 2014, 11:14:28 PM
Important Announcement!

First off I would like to apologize for how long this has taken. I know it has been very stressful for all of us.  There were 4 different times through this process that I was promised a coin to be developed,  and then the developers totally dropped contact. Then my graphic designer got so slammed at her day job that she was bringing home work throughout the week and on weekends to help the company get caught up so she had to cancel working on our Adrenaline logo. Today though I talked for a long time to a developer about RUSH. We agreed on a price, coin amount, type of coin, percentage,  and completion date!!!

RUSH will have 1,000,000 premined coins, it will be POS with 5% annual reward. RUSH will be completed on or before Oct 29th, and between now and then we will have an ANN, temporary logo, and website up and running. I will talk to Tristan from Poloniex about ironing out a WOLF/RUSH exchange period and as soon as I have those details I will be on here to give you guys an update.  Again I am sorry it took this long, but am excited to finally be able to give you guys the good news. Thank you for your patience and enjoy being an Adrenaline Junky.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
October 11, 2014, 08:18:59 AM
Come on, how long does is take to create a new coin, an ann and a logo? The 3 have been promised for months already. I think you said 3 times someone is creating the coin, various times you were working on the Ann, and stated that a professional designer was creating the logo (before you changed this into a price camp)... Up to now we haven't seen anything more than words and promises. Has anything been done at all up to now?

I have spend lots of money based on this promises (together with a friend), trying to raise the value of Wolf, and trying to keep volume. I gave up after doing that for 2 months, despite various promises in the meantime. Nothing happened at all. I know you're also a volunteer trying to help us, but the promises you made cost me a lot of money! To be honest, nothing actually changed after you took over.

Can you please give us something, some proof you are working on this? Or, you never now, the coin itself? We're so close to be kicked of Polo, and the silence here isn't going to help us further!

This should have been done months ago!
October 01, 2014, 01:35:56 PM
Guys. I am not sure what to do. The new coin developer has not responded in a week. My last option is to take to the forum and hire a coin dev to do the work. I will work on that and update asap. Please remember I am really only connecting Adrenaline t o WOLF to try to help the WOLF community.  If I was in the to strictly make money  I wouldn't attach RUSH to WOLF. I'm sorry this is taking so long. I have been burned a few times in this process already.
Activity: 144
September 30, 2014, 12:10:44 PM
Any update? The week is over...
September 30, 2014, 03:14:21 AM
Activity: 144
September 24, 2014, 02:08:50 PM
Ok guys. Just got a pm from the coin dev. We should be ready to launch in the next week or so. Get your adrenal glands ready for a RUSH.
This sounds like a good news, we wait and see.We waited too long time.Looking forward to some new changes
September 23, 2014, 11:49:46 AM
That's very good news. I hope we can keep this deadline!

Any more news about the ANN, the logo, deadline for change, did you have contact with Polo, and when will they change?

I'm sure that on the moment we will see a change, people will get interested again.

Looking forward to see some action on this coin!
September 21, 2014, 04:39:48 PM
Ok guys. Just got a pm from the coin dev. We should be ready to launch in the next week or so. Get your adrenal glands ready for a RUSH.
Activity: 84
September 20, 2014, 05:58:17 AM
the more i think about this, the more i believe that poloniex transactions should destroy coin.
September 17, 2014, 07:42:47 AM
I'm still waiting for the coin developer to get back in contact with me.  As soon as I get a response I will be on here updating you guys. I am about to send him another PM.
September 15, 2014, 12:47:35 PM
Any update?
Activity: 73
September 12, 2014, 10:36:52 AM
best wishes!
September 12, 2014, 08:03:51 AM
Ok. I will contact the coin developer and get a date for the coin. I will have to give him a temporary logo so he can create the wallet.  Once I get a set date (which will be soon) I will come back on here and give a launch date. Opening price will be .0003, I know that there are several sell orders below that price, but RUSH will have a new market and I will ask to have the orderbooks cleared. There will be a two week exchange period for WOLF to RUSH, after that the coins unexchanched will eith err r be detroyed or put into the pot (decided by community vote). Once the new ANN is created I will have the Logo contest as the ANN will bring a lot of new attention to RUSH and who doesn't like a BTC reward for a design project? 

Thank you to all of you that have prayed for our family through this time.
Activity: 59
September 05, 2014, 08:10:17 AM
The virtual currency market is improving slowly.It is a good chance.
September 05, 2014, 07:35:30 AM
People, we really need to get active again in order to have this coin working! Did anyone work on the ANN already? Any ideas for logos?

Dev: can you give some deadlines? Both for the ANN as for the launch? We really need to get Rush working, as this is taking way too long...

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 59
September 03, 2014, 10:06:08 PM
Hey guys.  I'm very sorry for my extended absence. Life has been very hectic.  Thank you to those of you who have prayed. Unfortunately my grandfather passed away this morning.

I will try my absolute hardest to work on Adrenaline asap, I don't just want to put out a half hearted ANN though and have our coin look unappealing.  Anyone who would like to help is more than welcome to.  The specs for Adrenaline are 1,000,000 coins, POS, 1 minute confirms, x11, 1% reward. Right around 400,000 of them will be available to switch out for WOLF.  There will be 2 weeks where WOLF will be exchangeable.  After that, the swap will be over and unswapped Adrenaline will go back into the pot for sale at incrementally, increasing prices.

If someone is interested in creating an ANN with as much info as you have in it I will pay 1000 WOLF (equivalent of .3 BTC at the opening pot price of .0003).  In the ANN please include some information about WOLF and what happened,  also about the swap, and the  delayed launch for the logo contest.  I will add information needed to the ANN before it is published.

Thank you again for your prayers and understanding during this tough time in my personal life.  
Best wishes!
And come on Newdev. Looking forward to you.
September 01, 2014, 05:42:20 AM
Hi NewWolfDev, my condoleances with your loss. Lots of strength in the coming period.

I have sent you an ANN already a while ago, and will update this with the latest info we got. I really hope we can have the coin rolled out very soon!

People: please keep buying Wolf! If I don't buy, nobody does! I stopped trying to increase the price, as it became very expensive and nobody cared to help... I keep buying though. little by little. Please note if they ban Wolf from Polo due to insufficient movement, it will be totally worthless!
August 31, 2014, 05:29:31 AM
Hey guys.  I'm very sorry for my extended absence. Life has been very hectic.  Thank you to those of you who have prayed. Unfortunately my grandfather passed away this morning.

I will try my absolute hardest to work on Adrenaline asap, I don't just want to put out a half hearted ANN though and have our coin look unappealing.  Anyone who would like to help is more than welcome to.  The specs for Adrenaline are 1,000,000 coins, POS, 1 minute confirms, x11, 1% reward. Right around 400,000 of them will be available to switch out for WOLF.  There will be 2 weeks where WOLF will be exchangeable.  After that, the swap will be over and unswapped Adrenaline will go back into the pot for sale at incrementally, increasing prices.

If someone is interested in creating an ANN with as much info as you have in it I will pay 1000 WOLF (equivalent of .3 BTC at the opening pot price of .0003).  In the ANN please include some information about WOLF and what happened,  also about the swap, and the  delayed launch for the logo contest.  I will add information needed to the ANN before it is published.

Thank you again for your prayers and understanding during this tough time in my personal life.  
August 27, 2014, 02:45:11 AM
I still can't figure out how that works ;-).

I hope the NewDev is back soon, and that all is well with his grandfather.

Just one thing while we wait until the NewDev is back: please people: keep buying on Polo! I try to do that every day, but nobody else is doing so! We can't take the risk to be kicked of Polo before we managed to set up Adrenaline!
Pages:
Jump to: