Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF - page 3. (Read 130984 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
November 07, 2014, 08:33:38 AM
Hey guys I have been leaving the developer messages every day and have not heard back from him for over 1 week now (after a previous 6 day disappearance) I will keep trying, and will update again as soon as I know something.

Note: He has not been active on bitcointalk either.

"Last Active:   October 22, 2014, 05:56:29 PM"
Cry So sad

Trust me. I'm used to it. The first and second developer did this to me 2 times each. This is the third developer to do this. I don't understand this one though because he is highly recommended from a lot of btctalk users. Even an exchange owner said "I approve of your choice of developer,  he is very good"  I got a lot further into the process with this dev though. Last I heard he had the coin created and was doing testing.
Activity: 89
November 07, 2014, 02:19:25 AM
Hey guys I have been leaving the developer messages every day and have not heard back from him for over 1 week now (after a previous 6 day disappearance) I will keep trying, and will update again as soon as I know something.

Cry So sad
November 06, 2014, 07:22:45 PM

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
November 04, 2014, 03:48:22 PM
Thanks for the update!

No problem.  I'll update again once I have the coins. He has everything he needs from me though to be able to complete his part of the deal. The logo is the second image with just the one heartbeat. 

Saw it: I liked that most as well!
November 04, 2014, 08:12:52 AM
Thanks for the update!

No problem.  I'll update again once I have the coins. He has everything he needs from me though to be able to complete his part of the deal. The logo is the second image with just the one heartbeat. 
November 04, 2014, 08:06:01 AM
Thanks for the update!
November 04, 2014, 01:31:58 AM
Good to see we are still working on the coin! I hope this time we will manage to create the new coin. Did the developer managed to keep the promised deadline, which was last Wednesday? Thanks to keep us updated! Any updates about the website or ANN?

He did not manage to keep the deadline.  Here's quotes from our conversation so you can read his exact explanation.  "Hey Wolf. Terribly sorry but I was offline for the last 4 days (cought cold near to pneumonia)"  "I'm better now, still on the project. No reason to worry. I just need to delay it for 3-4 days to catch up with lost time due to my illness."
 I am doing everything I can now to make sure I get the coin produced.  I am not setting any hard deadlines until the coins and wallet are in my posession.
November 03, 2014, 10:29:14 AM
Good to see we are still working on the coin! I hope this time we will manage to create the new coin. Did the developer managed to keep the promised deadline, which was last Wednesday? Thanks to keep us updated! Any updates about the website or ANN?
November 01, 2014, 10:50:19 AM
What makes markets froze?

There's a possible 51% attack on WOLF so I requested the market to be frozen.   We don't want a bunch of coins created after a 51% moved to polo and then sold.
New action started?

Working on the ANN and website today.
Activity: 144
October 31, 2014, 02:03:05 AM

There's a possible 51% attack on WOLF so I requested the market to be frozen.   We don't want a bunch of coins created after a 51% moved to polo and then sold.
New action started?
October 26, 2014, 11:51:34 PM

October 26, 2014, 08:44:38 PM
October 25, 2014, 10:20:05 PM
We need to attract more community to participate in, need more people to pay attention to him
October 25, 2014, 10:17:47 PM
I like the sencond one Smiley

That seems to be the favorite for everyone so we'll go with that.
Logo need some administrative levels sense, I believe that the designer can success
October 25, 2014, 02:59:33 PM

That seems to be the favorite for everyone so we'll go with that.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 25, 2014, 10:16:19 AM
October 25, 2014, 08:38:56 AM
LATEST logos for Adrenaline.  Which one do you guys like better?  Or this one?
October 24, 2014, 07:59:41 AM
Hey guys, please start talking about Adrenaline in chat boxes and let people know what's going on.  We need as much exposure as possible to get Adrenaline noticed. Everything is still on schedule,  and over the next couple of days we will have an ANN and website.  We definitely need as much community involvement as possible!
October 23, 2014, 12:59:35 AM
Hey guys. Everything is on schedule and I'm working on a logo. Let me know what you guys think. http://imgur.com/mDyc5N7  http://imgur.com/QEyukSF
October 19, 2014, 07:58:31 AM
Important Announcement!

First off I would like to apologize for how long this has taken. I know it has been very stressful for all of us.  There were 4 different times through this process that I was promised a coin to be developed,  and then the developers totally dropped contact. Then my graphic designer got so slammed at her day job that she was bringing home work throughout the week and on weekends to help the company get caught up so she had to cancel working on our Adrenaline logo. Today though I talked for a long time to a developer about RUSH. We agreed on a price, coin amount, type of coin, percentage,  and completion date!!!

RUSH will have 1,000,000 premined coins, it will be POS with 5% annual reward. RUSH will be completed on or before Oct 29th, and between now and then we will have an ANN, temporary logo, and website up and running. I will talk to Tristan from Poloniex about ironing out a WOLF/RUSH exchange period and as soon as I have those details I will be on here to give you guys an update.  Again I am sorry it took this long, but am excited to finally be able to give you guys the good news. Thank you for your patience and enjoy being an Adrenaline Junky.
Thank you very much for you and your friends can do it all, hope everything moving in the right direction, I believe that will work wonders
Pages:
Jump to: