Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 7. (Read 83298 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
any nodes?

Code:
addnode=24.49.49.92:8922
addnode=94.177.160.62:8922
addnode=173.249.3.229:58522
addnode=125.161.208.228:63501
addnode=167.88.15.89:44837
addnode=103.227.252.75:52199
Activity: 91
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 101
Cryptocurrencies are awesome!
Update would be appreciated.

WSX going up.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
hi dev any update about this project
legendary

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

---
#WAS

Not forgotten!

An original of the POS.
And I am of the opinion that POS are the better version of masternodes.

More than happy to deal a swap trade for stake support.

To be frank I consider #WAS the esoteric hermetic elements.
Others like: PHS, Hobo, and Bitgems, and a few others are more about communicating among the TRUE BLUE of stakers Wink  Let's see that they get to the future.

Thanks for dropping by. I've PM'ed you for the details!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

STAKE COINS swap project.
You stake TALK. We stake your coin.
Why?
More nodes the better!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21126767

Either way stop by and promote your POS coin.

---
#WAS

Not forgotten!

An original of the POS.
And I am of the opinion that POS are the better version of masternodes.

More than happy to deal a swap trade for stake support.

To be frank I consider #WAS the esoteric hermetic elements.
Others like: PHS, Hobo, and Bitgems, and a few others are more about communicating among the TRUE BLUE of stakers Wink  Let's see that they get to the future.
Activity: 163
Merit: 13
Activity: 98
Ok so if I have WSX in a cold wallet, how do I participate in the swap?

I swapped V1 to WSX back when, but it has been offline since. Am I able to deposit these coins to an exchange now for the swap?

Thanks.

If you already swapped there no need, you can just deposit it to Cryptopia.
My understanding is there was a Swap of wearesatoshi coin to WSX in 2014-15, which i participated in.

Then there was a swap in 2017 of WSX which I have not participated in. Is that incorrect or correct?

Edit: Ok, I think last month I read through this thread's old posts as if they were recent ones and falsely understood there to be a second swap.
legendary

I swapped V1 to WSX back when, but it has been offline since. Am I able to deposit these coins to an exchange now for the swap?

Thanks.

If you already swapped there no need, you can just deposit it to Cryptopia.
Activity: 98

Thanks.
legendary
We've got a new domain name and an updated website. We're in the process of fixing the links and sources. Thanks to Chris for the help.

Main Website: Official WSX Site
legendary
Mint has left the station with over 100BTC volume. Are we next? Cheesy
legendary
So am I basically screwed with my wallet full of WeAreSatoshi original coins?  Please let me know if theres anything I can still do.  Thanks

You still have all of them (WAS coins). The window to swap to WSX closed a long time ago.

I see that I still have them but version 1 is completely dead am I correct?

also, just for kicks, what was the exchange rate? would like to know how much money i screwed myself out of not paying attention.

Version 1 is dead a long time ago. The swap was 1000:1 and the current rate is on Cryptopia

Thanks, looks like im only down 15 bucks at this point.  as long as it doesnt go to the moon that is

That's not too bad. You can buy some since it's stil low. 😉
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
So am I basically screwed with my wallet full of WeAreSatoshi original coins?  Please let me know if theres anything I can still do.  Thanks

You still have all of them (WAS coins). The window to swap to WSX closed a long time ago.

also, just for kicks, what was the exchange rate? would like to know how much money i screwed myself out of not paying attention.

Version 1 is dead a long time ago. The swap was 1000:1 and the current rate is on Cryptopia

Thanks, looks like im only down 15 bucks at this point.  as long as it doesnt go to the moon that is
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: