Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 23. (Read 83332 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
 Huh Huh

Q1:wanner to know how many coins are there. The coinmarket shows 22,103,748 but in the op it shows 22 milion.Has been in the pos phase?
Q2:what is the rate of the old coins to the new coins?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
hey guys, All the sell orders at Cryptex got brought Grin

1 more day then we draw the 3 lucky traders that will share the 35k prize!!

Way to go cryptex.biz. We're getting volumes everywhere. I also sent the last two pieces to Chris and he will update the POD soon. We're going for 5+
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
hey guys, All the sell orders at Cryptex got brought Grin

1 more day then we draw the 3 lucky traders that will share the 35k prize!!
legendary
MrData and myself have submitted our informations to Chris Taylor and ACN will soon as soon as he gets to his email. Proof Of Action with CryptoTycoons will begin soon and the market has recovered again. WSX's at the highest selling price for the last two weeks and we've been on CEX's hot board for the last 4-5 days:

BURST: 15.73, SSV: 8.48, MLS: 6.43, PROZ: 3.76, FLEX: 2.65, WSX: 1.79, NOTE: 1.77, NWO: 1.34, IMC: 0.90, ETHAN: 0.69

My stuff is submitted.

Just a little heads up. We're shooting for 5+ POD and I will submit the last two pieces this morning. The market spoke again, we're pretty thin until 1K sat. 269% gain from yesterday and #161 on CoinMarketCap and stays on CEX hot coins board again:

Hot coins: BURST: 13.45, SSV: 6.21, USD: 5.10, MLS: 4.77, PROZ: 3.77, WSX: 2.47, FLEX: 2.33, NWO: 2.21, NOTE: 1.76, IMC: 0.78
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus
MrData and myself have submitted our informations to Chris Taylor and ACN will soon as soon as he gets to his email. Proof Of Action with CryptoTycoons will begin soon and the market has recovered again. WSX's at the highest selling price for the last two weeks and we've been on CEX's hot board for the last 4-5 days:

BURST: 15.73, SSV: 8.48, MLS: 6.43, PROZ: 3.76, FLEX: 2.65, WSX: 1.79, NOTE: 1.77, NWO: 1.34, IMC: 0.90, ETHAN: 0.69

My stuff is submitted.
legendary

I am surprised anyone would put up any kind of sell wall for this coin after the run it has been on. It is only gaining steam. If you are going to sell be smart about it and make smaller orders. You will probably get paid more.

Looks like WSX gains about 20% everyday for about a week. Keep this up and we will go from 220th place to a much better spot on CoinMarketCap Wink
Merit: 500

I am surprised anyone would put up any kind of sell wall for this coin after the run it has been on. It is only gaining steam. If you are going to sell be smart about it and make smaller orders. You will probably get paid more.
legendary

legendary
should think about doing a POD for the three members

also should implement stealth addresses to create a decentralized marketplace

We already contacted CryptoAsian to do POD last week, stealth add is one of the thing being considered. Thanks for the suggestion.
Activity: 686
should think about doing a POD for the three members

also should implement stealth addresses to create a decentralized marketplace
Activity: 686
dev i have PM'ed you
The exciting thing at this point, at least to me, is looking at the buy orders...  We are getting some pretty significant walls in the triple digits.  We may never see double digits again if this keeps up!

All this, and we aren't even set up with payment processors yet...  Brian, I suggest making this a next step on our road map.  Once we can start being used by merchants to purchase goods / services, we'll see a huge jump in trade activity, and probably our value.

I think someone took your message as a challenge. I do not get people sometimes. The coins was doing nothing but moving up. Just took out a few big sell walls and then someone comes in and kills the rally because they wanted theirs right then and there. Even though all signs pointed to them being able to make more money if they were patient and were smart and selling.

Yea, there are people in this community who just don't like me...  When I'm around trolling / flaming happens, pools get attacked, the block chain gets attacked, and the market gets manipulated.  Maybe it's all a coincidence???  Either way, the market appears to be recovering after someone dumped on it.

I'm going to go silent again for a little bit.  Brian is moving things forward just fine without me chiming in.  If anyone needs me, I'll be watching and available via PM.

legendary
Some other small news- http://explorer.wsx.co.in is now pure WeAreSatoshi WSX and buying closer to 185K WSX will get you to the top 25 rich list.   Wink
legendary
The exciting thing at this point, at least to me, is looking at the buy orders...  We are getting some pretty significant walls in the triple digits.  We may never see double digits again if this keeps up!

All this, and we aren't even set up with payment processors yet...  Brian, I suggest making this a next step on our road map.  Once we can start being used by merchants to purchase goods / services, we'll see a huge jump in trade activity, and probably our value.

I think someone took your message as a challenge. I do not get people sometimes. The coins was doing nothing but moving up. Just took out a few big sell walls and then someone comes in and kills the rally because they wanted theirs right then and there. Even though all signs pointed to them being able to make more money if they were patient and were smart and selling.

I actually like that since we now got rid of the weak hands, people might enjoy dumping at this time but they might not able to get back in since the lowest asking price is 138 sat and it takes 0.25 BTC to bring it to ~200 sat.

Sounds good. I'll update the road map first of this week. Kinda want to see how it turns out after the weekend. Wink, wink .... Bittrex!

Yea, no rush...  Keep doing your thing; slow and steady wins the race.  It should be one of our next big goals though.
legendary

Sounds good. I'll update the road map first of this week. Kinda want to see how it turns out after the weekend. Wink, wink .... Bittrex!

legendary
Pretty thin until 400 sat.

I didn't add them up but looks like it's only 0.25BTC to go all the way to 400 sat.
Pretty thin until 400 sat.
Pages:
Jump to: