Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 26. (Read 83332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Just taking a look at the c-cex.com trade history has me really excited about the coin's future now that we've ended the coin swap...

125 WSX Sold compared to hundreds of thousands Bought!  Hopefully this keeps up and continues to build.

Yes people are buying for sure. It was a great idea to set an end date for the swap because it has taken out some uncertainty.

We've been hot the CEX Hot coins board for a few days now since the swap ended. When will BT list us? Does anyone a good connection?
Hot coins: SSV: 24.03, BURST: 21.36, PROZ: 18.15, FLEX: 8.49, LTC: 3.97, MLS: 1.75, NWO: 1.74, WSX: 1.56, PLCN: 1.23, NOTE: 1.18
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Just taking a look at the c-cex.com trade history has me really excited about the coin's future now that we've ended the coin swap...

125 WSX Sold compared to hundreds of thousands Bought!  Hopefully this keeps up and continues to build.

Yes people are buying for sure. It was a great idea to set an end date for the swap because it has taken out some uncertainty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

125 WSX Sold compared to hundreds of thousands Bought!  Hopefully this keeps up and continues to build.
legendary
i see a lot of activities on twitter, great job guys. i can beta test mac wallet if you want me to.  Wink

Just published it...  I didn't notice any bugs on my environment, but give it a look and let me know.

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-2.0.3.0-OSX-Qt.dmg?raw=true

Sounds good and I just updated OP with the link and sent out a tweet. Thanks ACN.
i see a lot of activities on twitter, great job guys. i can beta test mac wallet if you want me to.  Wink

Just published it...  I didn't notice any bugs on my environment, but give it a look and let me know.

https://github.com/WeAreSatoshi/WeAreSatoshi-Binaries/blob/master/WeAreSatoshi-2.0.3.0-OSX-Qt.dmg?raw=true
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
I see that the dev is gone from this project but the community remains, good stuff. I might be investing in this coin in the near future

The devs aren't gone, we're still here Smiley

Still here also, just letting Brian do his thing!  He's doing a great job.

I'll be working on the Mac wallet tonight.  Fingers crossed that'll be released soon.

I'll wait for the update from ACN and will post it ASAP.
legendary
We have some nice activities going at C-Cex.

Hot coins: BURST: 25.17, SSV: 20.73, FLEX: 7.84, PROZ: 6.24, NWO: 3.08, ETHAN: 2.59, MLS: 2.35, WSX: 2.34, CANN: 1.25, PLCN: 0.62

Great job. Someone will eat that sell wall and then it is off to the races. People are starting to find out that almost half the coins were burnt. That should be close to an instant double in price.

There are 22,044,041.69 coins in circulation, it's 25 coins per block so max for a day is 36K. Someone can spend 0.4 BTC to get to #21 on the rich-list in one sweep.

Hot coins: BURST: 25.17, SSV: 20.73, FLEX: 7.84, PROZ: 6.24, NWO: 3.08, ETHAN: 2.59, MLS: 2.35, WSX: 2.34, CANN: 1.25, PLCN: 0.62

Great job. Someone will eat that sell wall and then it is off to the races. People are starting to find out that almost half the coins were burnt. That should be close to an instant double in price.
legendary

I see that the dev is gone from this project but the community remains, good stuff. I might be investing in this coin in the near future

Still here also, just letting Brian do his thing!  He's doing a great job.

I'll be working on the Mac wallet tonight.  Fingers crossed that'll be released soon.
legendary
Added the new road map for WSX:
legendary
There were 14.3 million unclaimed coins that were burned: http://explore.was.club/address.php?chain=2&addr=weAreSatoshiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFt9Fxt

I think this would be a good candidate for the Topic title for a bit. That is a huge amount of coins.

Updated OP to reflex the burned coins! Thanks for the suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Ah even better! I thought this was a community takeover
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments

There were 14.3 million unclaimed coins that were burned: http://explore.was.club/address.php?chain=2&addr=weAreSatoshiXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXFt9Fxt

I think this would be a good candidate for the Topic title for a bit. That is a huge amount of coins.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Any other plans with this coin?

Edit: just seen that you burned some coin, cool!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Dev you are doing a great job!

legendary
Activity: 1820
Looking forward to see how things progress and move forward with this coin. At least its been taken over and still active.
Pages:
Jump to: