Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WSX][WeAreSatoshi]X11|PoS/PoW|EST 2014|Low Cap|Active Development MN - page 31. (Read 83332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
New YouTube 30 second video. Let me know what you guys think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqbaM97SqFw

I like it.  Good job.

It looks like it would fit that media window perfectly on the new website you're working on.
Now that ACN mentioned it. The new website will be up in the next few days  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

I like it.  Good job.

It looks like it would fit that media window perfectly on the new website you're working on.
legendary

legendary
I see "WAS WeAreSatoshi" listed on Cryptsy coin voting. Is this for WSX?

Yes, MrBrew had us listed on Cryptsy and MintPal for voting a few months ago.  It never really took off...

Someone should inform the exchange(s) of the symbol change.  WSX will never be voted in if its still listed as WAS.
Not sure if we want to be on Cryptsy and Mintpal at this moment, but I'll put in a ticket for both later.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Yes, MrBrew had us listed on Cryptsy and MintPal for voting a few months ago.  It never really took off...

Someone should inform the exchange(s) of the symbol change.  WSX will never be voted in if its still listed as WAS.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Ok deleted everything again and downloaded a new wallet. let it sync fully and then put my wallet.dat in and it is working now. That is the good news. It did reset my coins age which sucks because the last time I was able to stake them was 8 days ago. But that is minor. Now just to have Ccex fix their problem. 
Activity: 126
A bad bitcoin parody. Good job guys.
They are many blocks behind. Just like I am. Is there a way to tell if we are on different chains?
Here is transaction. I will contact Ccex because I am sure it is on their end just wanted to let you guys know.
Well I sent coins to Ccex and they did not show up. I have 44 confirms and nothing is showing there. My wallet will also not sync and has not for a few days.
Wow...  Someone just went on a buying frenzy on c-cex.com.....  They bought up ~.5 BTC all at once, filling every sell order up to 400 satoshi!!!

I hope the buy orders pick up and fill in the gap!  Hopefully this is a good sign!
Yea that was a pretty big buy.
Someone noticed WSX. It's cheaper to buy now at the current price than mining.

Now if I could only get my wallet to work.
legendary
Wow...  Someone just went on a buying frenzy on c-cex.com.....  They bought up ~.5 BTC all at once, filling every sell order up to 400 satoshi!!!

I hope the buy orders pick up and fill in the gap!  Hopefully this is a good sign!
Someone noticed WSX. It's cheaper to buy now at the current price than mining.

legendary
WSX is now on AltcoinCalendar. It's a little late but it will help getting more exposure.

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/797-WSX
legendary
Does anyone know if the exchanges are on the right fork?  The c-cex.com difficulty level looks suspicious...
They've been notified, but I don't think they're on the latest build.
Does anyone know if the exchanges are on the right fork?  The c-cex.com difficulty level looks suspicious...
Still not working
Have you tried it on anther computer? Let's just download the latest start with the new wallet. Also, turn off your firewall, AV, etc.

Dont have another one that I will put a wallet on.

Maybe try a Virtual Machine?  Virtualbox is free, you just need your Windows license key...

https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads
Pages:
Jump to: