Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]From Satoshi to the World Coin SOLD OUT! - page 2. (Read 3290 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
One with the lower serial number. Thanks!

Great!

As discussed in PM #84, #85, #86 for you!
Activity: 335
Merit: 255
Counterparty Developer
One with the lower serial number. Thanks!
legendary
OK.  As far as I know you haven't notified me of them shipping.  Have they shipped?  Communication is important.  And, given the endless delays, it is not acceptable to keep your customers guessing if they have shipped or assume they have.

This is indeed quite annoying... If you ship them in batches, you could at least tell here what numbers have shipped if you’re cba to send PM’s.

Haven't got around to sending tracking, will do in the following hours.

Still no tracking sent.  Still no coins received.  Why?

Trackings sent, only 5 coins left to be shipped.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
OK.  As far as I know you haven't notified me of them shipping.  Have they shipped?  Communication is important.  And, given the endless delays, it is not acceptable to keep your customers guessing if they have shipped or assume they have.

This is indeed quite annoying... If you ship them in batches, you could at least tell here what numbers have shipped if you’re cba to send PM’s.

Still no tracking sent.  Still no coins received.  Why?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002
#52 received. Thx
legendary
Activity: 357
Merit: 106
Coin 40 received
legendary

Coin 23 and 24? arrived today. Coins look great but engraving on hologram didn’t come out well. Without paper to match address to, it’s hard to tell the serial #

Yes, the engraving is not very clear in this series, with the some direct light it is much easier to see.

Funding now!
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Coin 23 and 24? arrived today. Coins look great but engraving on hologram didn’t come out well. Without paper to match address to, it’s hard to tell the serial #
copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 1

Still waiting...It is now almost MAY.

Coins can take from 1 to 3 or even 4 weeks to arrive once shipped.

legendary

Coins can take from 1 to 3 or even 4 weeks to arrive once shipped.

#48 received today

Funded
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
#48 received today
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Arrived! Thanks! Love it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2407
Merit: 1636
Confirming coin received and funded Smiley

Cheers

Viz
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
Pizza coins arrived. History... Still boggles the mind.

Thanks, CI.
Activity: 493
Merit: 12
Confirming coin #41 arrived today, waiting on one more.. My #6 pizza coin arrived today as well.  Cheesy
legendary
I am batch shipping them!

Wanted as many people to receive at least one coin as soon as possible.

Remaining will be received shortly.

Pages:
Jump to: