Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]From Satoshi to the World Coin SOLD OUT! - page 4. (Read 3290 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 23
I'll take 4
#67-68
#70-71
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
All PM'd

Regarding timeline, I am using a new mint for this coins, so that is delaying things quite a bit.

Wat... in your OP, you say "Coins will be shipped end of January as I am waiting for a new hologram that will only be used in 2019." - insinuating the coins were minted and all your lacked was the holo.  Now there's a new mint involved?  Can we maybe get a better update on everything?  I know you've got lots of projects all at various levels of completion and it's hard to keep up with it all, but there's some real money out on a lot of these things.  Think it's reasonable to ask for firmer/more detailed updates.

You are right, and that is completely true. Coins where already being minted, and scheduled to be delivered by January, thus the hologram was the only thing that had to arrive and they would ship.

Problem is, there has been an error with the coin dies, the recess where the private key is inserted was not correctly done. Hence whole process has to start again.

Hope that addresses your concerns, regarding the Newspaper coin, the 21 coins are already in my hands. So as soon as I receive the holograms they will ship.

Sorry for not having provided more detailed updates.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
any # please 1 coin
copper member
Activity: 507
Merit: 118
All PM'd

Regarding timeline, I am using a new mint for this coins, so that is delaying things quite a bit.

Wat... in your OP, you say "Coins will be shipped end of January as I am waiting for a new hologram that will only be used in 2019." - insinuating the coins were minted and all your lacked was the holo.  Now there's a new mint involved?  Can we maybe get a better update on everything?  I know you've got lots of projects all at various levels of completion and it's hard to keep up with it all, but there's some real money out on a lot of these things.  Think it's reasonable to ask for firmer/more detailed updates.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
All PM'd

any estimate? will the coins be shipped in february?
+1 ^
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
All PM'd

any estimate? will the coins be shipped in february?
copper member
Activity: 145
Didn’t get a PM.

Hello!

As per my records I already have processed your coin order (It shows paid)!

I have only PM'd the users ordering more coins.
Oh ok, nvm then. My bad  Cheesy
legendary
Didn’t get a PM.

Hello!

As per my records I already have processed your coin order (It shows paid)!

I have only PM'd the users ordering more coins.
copper member
Didn’t get a PM.
legendary
All PM'd

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Any # please.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 37
HODLer of last resort
Any # please

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Hi CI,

I’d like any available x 1. Please PM confirmation
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
CI....what is the shipping status for this coin?  Cheesy
copper member
#66 Please
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
#74 & #79

Thanks!
copper member
Activity: 100
Merit: 18