Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]From Satoshi to the World Coin SOLD OUT! - page 3. (Read 3290 times)

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Received one coin today (#22) but missing the other 2 coins from my order... Huh

Same here, just one coin in the envelope, even though I ordered 3 more.

Coin looking great, though.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Have all paid orders shipped?
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Received one coin today (#22) but missing the other 2 coins from my order... Huh
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 6
#49 received yesterday. Waiting on one more
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Great looking coins! Santa is coming!
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280

Expect them soon at your doorstep!
legendary
I should get them tomorrow, and they day after they will start to ship.

Smiley

Wonderful news Imperatore!
legendary
I should get them tomorrow, and they day after they will start to ship.

Smiley
Have these shipped?  Or are there more delays? 
legendary
Any updates on this?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1047
Might be very interested in it Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
Can you please update us on the status of these coins?  These were supposed to ship in January.   Undecided  It is now March.  Will it be April?  May?  End of the year?  Please provide a new shipping estimate, please.

As said, I am terribly sorry for this unacceptable delay. Its been a combination of bad forecasting and using new suppliers (for the Holo). The good part is that everything is now nearly manufactured (as can be seen by the pictures), and I should receive them anytime now.

I aim to start shipping the first coins as late as the end of march.

Sorry again for this, I will make my best to compensate in some way.

CI
Thanks for the update. 
legendary
Can you please update us on the status of these coins?  These were supposed to ship in January.   Undecided  It is now March.  Will it be April?  May?  End of the year?  Please provide a new shipping estimate, please.

As said, I am terribly sorry for this unacceptable delay. Its been a combination of bad forecasting and using new suppliers (for the Holo). The good part is that everything is now nearly manufactured (as can be seen by the pictures), and I should receive them anytime now.

I aim to start shipping the first coins as late as the end of march.

Sorry again for this, I will make my best to compensate in some way.

CI
legendary
Cool looking Holos there!  Cheesy
legendary

2019 Holos are shipping soon!

Activity: 174
Merit: 3
+ # 14
Activity: 174
Merit: 3
Any two #
legendary
Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109
All PM'd

Regarding timeline, I am using a new mint for this coins, so that is delaying things quite a bit.

Wat... in your OP, you say "Coins will be shipped end of January as I am waiting for a new hologram that will only be used in 2019." - insinuating the coins were minted and all your lacked was the holo.  Now there's a new mint involved?  Can we maybe get a better update on everything?  I know you've got lots of projects all at various levels of completion and it's hard to keep up with it all, but there's some real money out on a lot of these things.  Think it's reasonable to ask for firmer/more detailed updates.

You are right, and that is completely true. Coins where already being minted, and scheduled to be delivered by January, thus the hologram was the only thing that had to arrive and they would ship.

Problem is, there has been an error with the coin dies, the recess where the private key is inserted was not correctly done. Hence whole process has to start again.

Hope that addresses your concerns, regarding the Newspaper coin, the 21 coins are already in my hands. So as soon as I receive the holograms they will ship.

Sorry for not having provided more detailed updates.

no problem, just keep us updated. Better to wait a bit longer for a good quality coin
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I'll take 1 if it's available. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: