Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Sport Series - Basketball Coin Crypto Imperator SOLD OUT - page 2. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 29
Yes indeed.

Quite excited to see the hockey coin IRL.
Got the PM yesterday.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 440
Im Wondering what sport might be next, We have already had BBall and Hockey.
Maybe football (soccer) but that looks a lot like Basket Ball.

Maybe Tennis?

edit: this was just me looking at popular sports in Spain.
Cycling?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_Spain

Did you order the basketball and hockey coin?
Activity: 365
Merit: 29
Im Wondering what sport might be next, We have already had BBall and Hockey.
Maybe football (soccer) but that looks a lot like Basket Ball.

Maybe Tennis?

edit: this was just me looking at popular sports in Spain.
Cycling?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_Spain
Hello everyone

As beautiful as these hockey coins turned out, I doubt anyone is going to pass on taking the # coin they were promised if they purchased the basketball coin.  Without a doubt these ended up as rare museum pieces for sure.  Thank you cryptoimperator for taking my vision and making it a reality.
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Should be getting real close now Cool Cool Cool
Shouldn't be too long now before we see in my opinion the coolest crypto coin ever made Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
copper member
Looking out for the message with the payment instructions for the Hockey coin.

Put me on the list if any extras become available, coming to the realization that all CI coins should be bought in pairs.
Really satisfied with how these are turning out!

As buying a basketball coin guaranteed getting the same number for the hockey, will start contacting owners soon.

Thanks again @dolphriends for the sketch for the design of the coin!

A little biased but, having collected a few coins over the years I believe this ranks right there with the 1 million doge as far as my favorites go.  Both were brought to us by the legendary cryptoimperator. 
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280

As buying a basketball coin guaranteed getting the same number for the hockey, will start contacting owners soon.

Will there not be an opportunity for others to purchase this coin?

In case the original owner of the coin number does not want this coin, it will be offered Smiley

copper member
Activity: 531
Merit: 212

Will there not be an opportunity for others to purchase this coin?
This is one very special coin for sure.  The result of some super talents like Cryptoimperator and Will Street. 
copper member
Looking good, surely the smallest Btc load on any CI coin…a sign of the times.

What’s sport is next Dolphriends?

Good work.
legendary

I'm sure the wait will be well worth it.  This is going to be one beautiful coin for sure Cool Cool Cool
I am looking forward to possibly getting some MS70 scores on my hockey coins to put a few beautiful MS70 sport sets in my collection.  With popularity of bitcoins I'm sure we will see some other crypto sports coins made but, these were the first to market and from the well established cryptoimperator.
legendary
Hockey coins should be ready by the start of June, hopefully Smiley

Glad to see a MS70 dolphriends!
I will see if I can get this sketch up by Will Street, a brilliant artist and a close friend.  Hockey it is. Cool Cool Cool 

How is progress on the Hockey coin? Any release date or time frame as yet?
According to my calendar it should be any day now.

I too am waiting impatiently for the hockey coin.  Take a look at the MS70 one of the bballs scored.  Cryptoimperator provides beautiful coins and I'm sure there will be more perfect MS70's coming.  What # of the basketball coin did you purchase as that is the # you have secured for the hockey coin.  I don't know if there will be much opportunity for those that missed the basketball coin but, there might be a few hockey coins that show up.  These coins are stunning in person for sure.

copper member
I will see if I can get this sketch up by Will Street, a brilliant artist and a close friend.  Hockey it is. Cool Cool Cool 

How is progress on the Hockey coin? Any release date or time frame as yet?
According to my calendar it should be any day now.

copper member
Hello friends and members

Grab these up, the next hockey coin is awesome if these get bought up.  Will street is the artist for hockey.  This is the first bitcoin sports coin  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

When will hockey season start?
Pages:
Jump to: