Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Sport Series - Basketball Coin Crypto Imperator SOLD OUT - page 3. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 440
I will see if I can get this sketch up by Will Street, a brilliant artist and a close friend.  Hockey it is. Cool Cool Cool 

Well, trying to get one now would be like finding a turbo man on Christmas Eve  congrats to those that picked one up
Hello all

I want to thank CI for having these special sports edition coins made.  I hesitated and missed out on the messenger coins and probably won’t see one come up for sale ever again. I feel fortunate to be the owner of one of these b-ball crypto coins.
 Time to think BBall folks. My coin just arrived and I love it.  Sending it in for grading as it looks flawless. 
Coin arrived!

Received my coin today and if you are a true sports fan this is a must. I would love to see the rest of the set roll out and was looking forward to the soccer (football) one especially. Hopefully it will happen.

Btc has went up so this is now more affordable...maybe a small price reduction may get the “ball bouncing” again. ~Pun intended

Selassie out!

I too want the next sports coin and I’m sure there is a sport favorite for everyone. I guess the support I thought I had here never materialized. 
I don't know how many are still available except #3 through #10 which will be coming in an auction.  With the rise in bitcoin and silver and the difficulty in getting these minted I think they are a table pounding bargain.  Get um now Cool Cool Cool  This is the #50 and is owned by minerjones.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.56098776
Activity: 787
Merit: 501
Mine arrived as well. lookin good.

copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
Coin arrived!

Received my coin today and if you are a true sports fan this is a must. I would love to see the rest of the set roll out and was looking forward to the soccer (football) one especially. Hopefully it will happen.

Btc has went up so this is now more affordable...maybe a small price reduction may get the “ball bouncing” again. ~Pun intended

Selassie out!

Lots of really great numbers left of your favorite players  Don't miss out on the first ever sports BTC coin.   Cool Cool
Step right up, don't be shy and get your basketball coin today.  When I get mine I'm going to have it graded and put it on display with a few GOAT basketball cards .  Curious to see if it will grade at 70 as I have rarely seen MS70.  Will post after grading Cool Cool Cool

The Dolphin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Everyone can have their opinion on price; but, as far as I know, this is a free market, I am not forcing anyone to buy. Pricing is fixed, if you want to further discuss it I would kindly ask you to create another thread, to keep this one to doubts regarding the coin itself. 

Thank you
Activity: 293
Merit: 50
I have been hesitant to say this, but I was looking forward to these coins to be honest as I'm a sports fan in general.  The problem I have is they are just too damn expensive.  I just can't justify $250.00 for a 1oz silver coin..... and YES, I know all that goes into making coins etc.  I can only see 2 things making this coin so expensive....
1. greed  ($99.00 or $149.00 for most previous CI coins)
2. poor planning (using BTC to make these before the price bump and now trying to recoup from your mistake)
Either way, I can't support the final product as much as I'd like to support dolphriend's idea.  Sorry, just too expensive.

I’ve been holding back the same. What justifies a 10X markup? Spot Silver is $24.20 right now so $250 for a 1oz silver coin with a picture of a basketball is ridiculous. I really like some past CI coins but this sales thread is offensive.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
I have been hesitant to say this, but I was looking forward to these coins to be honest as I'm a sports fan in general.  The problem I have is they are just too damn expensive.  I just can't justify $250.00 for a 1oz silver coin..... and YES, I know all that goes into making coins etc.  I can only see 2 things making this coin so expensive....
1. greed  ($99.00 or $149.00 for most previous CI coins)
2. poor planning (using BTC to make these before the price bump and now trying to recoup from your mistake)
Either way, I can't support the final product as much as I'd like to support dolphriend's idea.  Sorry, just too expensive.
legendary

Your selling btc for cash since it is included?

I didn’t realize you could sell loaded coins imported into the us.

I think you are confusing things. The coin + shipping is $250. This does not include the .01, which the buyer also transfers into what is essentially escrow. The coin is sold and shipped unloaded, but the funding escrow ensures the coin is loaded upon receipt. Additionally, as stated CI is not based out of the US. It also goes without saying that it is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of any restrictions and to pay any customs or duties that may be applicable upon arrival.

Thank you tothemoonsands for the clarification Wink
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100

I think you are confusing things. The coin + shipping is $250. This does not include the .01, which the buyer also transfers into what is essentially escrow. The coin is sold and shipped unloaded, but the funding escrow ensures the coin is loaded upon receipt. Additionally, as stated CI is not based out of the US. It also goes without saying that it is the buyer's responsibility to be aware of any restrictions and to pay any customs or duties that may be applicable upon arrival.

I’ve bought many coins from CI and have never incurred any extra customs fees or charges on them. CI’s coins IMO are gorgeous and the maker I collect the most. I hope all of these sell so we can see what next is in store for us. Hockey anyone?
Activity: 1028
Merit: 658
friendsofsatoshi.com

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Nobody is going to comment how he is in the usa selling loaded coins he created? Isn’t that a no go

I think you might be confused.

I am not, and never have been, based in the USA. Furthermore all my coins are shipped unfunded, only funding them once the customer confirms reception.

The price for this first coin is 250$, which includes shipping. + 0.01 BTC for funding

legendary
Nobody is going to comment how he is in the usa selling loaded coins he created? Isn’t that a no go

I think you might be confused.

I am not, and never have been, based in the USA. Furthermore all my coins are shipped unfunded, only funding them once the customer confirms reception.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
I'll take one please #14
Pages:
Jump to: