Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][WTS]Sport Series - Basketball Coin Crypto Imperator SOLD OUT - page 4. (Read 2168 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 440
Wow, feeling like I am alone on the basketball court waiting for someone to show up and play  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
#23 and #33 please!  Cool

Pm incoming!
If these coins are well received and sell out,  here is a little teaser for coin #2 hockey,  secure your basketball coin so you can get the hockey coin. 

Activity: 787
Merit: 501
I'll take #21 please
copper member
Activity: 674
Merit: 100
I’ll take the lowest number available sir
Activity: 365
Merit: 29
Ill get one please CI.

Any number.

Thanks CI and Dolphriends for your work.
Hello friends and members

Grab these up, the next hockey coin is awesome if these get bought up.  Will street is the artist for hockey.  This is the first bitcoin sports coin  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1280
Hello fellow Bitcoiners, I present you with the result of this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ideawalter-moore-sketch-coin-5216275

It all started with a hand drawn Walter Moore Sketch gotten by dolphriends, which has been converted into a silver coin! And hopefully the start to a Sport - BTC coin series.

Crypto Imperator Basketball coin:

Weight: 1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver. (40mm diameter)
Design: Basketball!
Quantity: 50 (Numbered)
Denomination 0.01 BTC

The objective is to end up with a 5 coin series all related to sports, Hockey, Soccer, Football… depending on how well received this coin is.

All would have the same limited mintage, 50 coins, but with a lower denomination given current BTC surge.

The price for this first coin is 250$, which includes shipping. + 0.01 BTC for funding Each coin includes the allocation of the serial number in the series. So if you get a #number of this first coin, you have the right to get the same number on subsequent releases.

If you only happen to like the first one but not the second, you can waive that right and not buy it, but then on the third one you won’t have preference.

Next coins in the series will be priced at about 230$. Due to the pandemic and other recent issues I had to change mint, which has brought cost up substantially.

Numbers #3 to #10 will be auctioned once #11-50 are sold.

Auctioning only #3 to #5

Furthermore, as per design deal, #1 & #2 are not for sale.

Orders as always, by PM or email cryptoimperator at gmail.com

Available numbers:

#3-5: Auction

There is no limit of coins per customer.
Pages:
Jump to: