Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 3. (Read 67374 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dev was last active 5 days ago  Huh on vacation? This coin got so much publicity it's amazing, it's hard to be a cryptocoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the 2 % premine is worth about 150 bux i don't think its a bad deal for all the work he did

He's not going to dump for $150 is he? He'll wait until the price seems worthwhile.

Activity: 446
the 2 % premine is worth about 150 bux i don't think its a bad deal for all the work he did
Who cares if the dev dipped out if that even is the truth. Us juggalos can take this coin over. I know for a fact that when i go to the gathering this year if there is a way ninjas can get a wallet on there phone they will definitely use coins i give them to tip each other for things and to purchase "goods" from each other Tongue. I know for a fact that Juggalos will use this coin once they know about it lol. thats just obvious. coming from a juggalo himself Smiley

Except there's some negligent dev hiding in the shadows with his 2.17% premine waiting to dump on your hard work.

Dev last posted on May 4th , but was on forums May 10th.............
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Who cares if the dev dipped out if that even is the truth. Us juggalos can take this coin over. I know for a fact that when i go to the gathering this year if there is a way ninjas can get a wallet on there phone they will definitely use coins i give them to tip each other for things and to purchase "goods" from each other Tongue. I know for a fact that Juggalos will use this coin once they know about it lol. thats just obvious. coming from a juggalo himself Smiley

I actually wouldn't be surprised if i could sell juggalocoins to ninjas that dont even know what bitcoin is at the gather after explaining it to them for like .50-1.00 a peice. Juggalos have been waiting for something like this Smiley. guarantee psychopathic records will back this coin as well after it gets some buzz. 
Activity: 138
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
Activity: 774
Weird what happened here ... started great, attentive dev, good media, good plan, tech problems fixed efficiently, he even paid back the coins from the Tales mess.  Value was going up, everything was smooth.  Then ... radio silence.  There was never even a pump and dump moment.  It is kind of weird that there was a pre-mine but no block explorer was ever released (even though those are about $40.00 to have made).  Would be really odd to pull a scam but also be so solid and repay people because some random mining pool didn't have their security set-up correctly.  Too bad, this could have been one of the great ones.  Maybe the Juggalo organization's lawyers got involves because of copyright?

I heard that papa nut is really till tequila Cheesy

nice one..  Grin

I was wondering too how such a good started coin and great dev went disappearing and he don't reply pm's no more. i want to hear that he is ok.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Weird what happened here ... started great, attentive dev, good media, good plan, tech problems fixed efficiently, he even paid back the coins from the Tales mess.  Value was going up, everything was smooth.  Then ... radio silence.  There was never even a pump and dump moment.  It is kind of weird that there was a pre-mine but no block explorer was ever released (even though those are about $40.00 to have made).  Would be really odd to pull a scam but also be so solid and repay people because some random mining pool didn't have their security set-up correctly.  Too bad, this could have been one of the great ones.  Maybe the Juggalo organization's lawyers got involves because of copyright?

nice one..  Grin
Activity: 774
Activity: 446
must admit, I was expecting better from this coin

Yes, me too, although I didn't understand why he went for the publicity before the coin was ready - a bit of a wasted opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
must admit, I was expecting better from this coin
Activity: 573
Activity: 148
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 148
received 5000 coin from dev. tks  Smiley
Hmmmm, this thread has gone very quiet..... just some guy muttering to himself.............
Pages:
Jump to: