Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X11] JUGGALO COIN(JUG) -->New JuggaloCoin Tips WORDPRESS PLUGIN!<--- - page 7. (Read 67374 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
this coin is only 1 week old, give it time to mature
Activity: 138
Is it safe to just use the wallet on this exchange to store my coins? https://www.europex.eu

Be sure to check the post by tygarbyte below yours.  Should be helpful.

Worst case, you could leave them in the exchange for now.  It is a risk, though, as hackers often target exchanges.  Over the past year, my estimation is that about 2-3% of exchanges have been hacked.  (If you believe that they were actually hacked and not victims of inside jobs.  But it doesn't really matter for this discussion as the coins are gone either way.)

We should be able to provide you some additional options soon.

In the meantime, keeping them at an exchange is not a bad option if you don't have any others.  

Thank you very much for your help on that!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Is it safe to just use the wallet on this exchange to store my coins? https://www.europex.eu

Be sure to check the post by tygarbyte below yours.  Should be helpful.

Worst case, you could leave them in the exchange for now.  It is a risk, though, as hackers often target exchanges.  Over the past year, my estimation is that about 2-3% of exchanges have been hacked.  (If you believe that they were actually hacked and not victims of inside jobs.  But it doesn't really matter for this discussion as the coins are gone either way.)

We should be able to provide you some additional options soon.

In the meantime, keeping them at an exchange is not a bad option if you don't have any others.  
my question is     am I going to be able to spend juggles   on such a event in future,,have to fly from europe...

That's our goal.

And as anyone who has been following this from the beginning can testify, our marketing plan is pretty much going in exactly the way I laid it out.  So I think there's a good chance you'll be able to spend JUG's at Gathering of the Juggalos.

Later,
Papa Nutt
Early miner unloading coins. Scoop up some cheap coins before the next halving in 2 weeks time
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
my question is     am I going to be able to spend juggles   on such a event in future,,have to fly from europe...

http://vimeo.com/29589320     was that real paint Cheesy Shocked Cheesy

like it   beacuse people are kind     great community,, I would have say mordern hipies over weekend   still early to ask I bellive,, but are jugglers 
interested,  in   it?  do they know about it

yes,yes, I was in India  at color day,, Wink Grin
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
i try to download the wallet and i get a temporary error from the link on the OP. and if i download the already one there is no .conf file like everyone is saying just the wallet-qt

http://tygarbyte.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/altcoin-conf-file-for-noobs-like-me.html

edit the conf file node ip address to new ones, dont have chance to update my blog post.
i try to download the wallet and i get a temporary error from the link on the OP. and if i download the already one there is no .conf file like everyone is saying just the wallet-qt

use google browser
https://mega.co.nz/#!Bx1CXCbT!Ljne5pFSg0iqyDhHHN2zL9O_7Tj2tDWxNxl5f35MqQs

debug windows--console
run:
addnode 108.61.103.162 add
addnode 37.187.74.123 add
addnode 122.241.239.149 add
addnode 96.127.190.25 add
addnode 71.162.169.212 add
addnode 103.16.218.165 add

what? Sad

I dont understand the whole wallet thing i guess *sigh*. cant figure out how to download it and get it synced
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

use google browser
https://mega.co.nz/#!Bx1CXCbT!Ljne5pFSg0iqyDhHHN2zL9O_7Tj2tDWxNxl5f35MqQs

debug windows--console
run:
addnode 108.61.103.162 add
addnode 37.187.74.123 add
addnode 122.241.239.149 add
addnode 96.127.190.25 add
addnode 71.162.169.212 add
addnode 103.16.218.165 add
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Took advantage of the dump at Poloniex to more than double my stake. Grin That, from sweeping together the dust in my Multibit wallet.

If only I had more BTC...

DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS

LOL.  An ICP reference, for those not aware.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS DEAD CHICKENS
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Great News!  Got the coins from Hank at Tales from the Scrypt.  Thanks, Hank!

First refunds are going out now, but it may take a while.  If you have contacted me via PM, you WILL receive coins back.

If you lost coins at Tales and have not contacted me please send PM with:

--"Tales" in the subject line
  --Your Tales username
  --Approximate number of coins lost

I'll post again when I have fulfilled all the requests.

Thanks i received my coins Smiley

First refunds are going out now, but it may take a while.  If you have contacted me via PM, you WILL receive coins back.

--Your Tales username

wow. Lost fund found and return. Never see that in cryto for a long time since mtgox.
HARD FORK REMINDER!  
Just over 1,000 BLOCKS AWAY

All seed nodes have been updated.  See conf file in OP.

nice. Hope the fork go smoothly. Be sure to monitor block 9,999 - block 10,010

--Your Tales username
  --Your JUG Address

HARD FORK REMINDER!  
Just over 1,000 BLOCKS AWAY

All seed nodes have been updated.  See conf file in OP.
Activity: 168
Linux Wallet::

https://mega.co.nz/#!wQtmiTwS!l0hXwvh_glyCp3v0Jwl_WDSzw2PBvFG2wFggTdfe9tc

JuggaloCoin: Please add to the OP it's been fully tested, working properly and will run on any linux system.
My address for the Bounty:
JQBgXqbwp5MZ45ExLmL1XCmkDF3vehpnso

Thank you!

Thanks!  Added and bounty sent!

Thank you! Awesome coin btw!
Pages:
Jump to: